Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Solved!

1. What is the difference between link, URI and embedded? Wich one should I use in sosial media pages?

2. When I share a playlist or track with my Spotify followers and tick "share on Spotify" 

it will be shared to my mom and some old relatives on my personal fb page. Is it possible to change that to my Artist Page?

j

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @xboss

Sorry for the late reply. 

For social media posts you should use the LINK.

URI is used to paste directly into the search bar to go directly to the album. Embed is for forums and websites to post a play button.

2: The ability to share on Spotify to your followers has been recently discontinued. There used to be an activity feed where you could see what the people you follow have posted. This was removed due to low usage. You can still share to Twitter and Facebook

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @xboss

Sorry for the late reply. 

For social media posts you should use the LINK.

URI is used to paste directly into the search bar to go directly to the album. Embed is for forums and websites to post a play button.

2: The ability to share on Spotify to your followers has been recently discontinued. There used to be an activity feed where you could see what the people you follow have posted. This was removed due to low usage. You can still share to Twitter and Facebook

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts