Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Missing songs from The Offspring

Hey there, when will those missing songs from The Offpspring return to Spotify. Is there any time i can expect them or just wait?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, when will those missing songs from The Offpspring return to Spotify. Is there any time i can expect them or just wait?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

T.M Revolution's newest compilation not available in my country ?

Hi,I saw that T.M.Revolution's newest "album" (Actually it's a compilation) was available on Spotify-s website (here's the link: https://open.spotify.com/album/1fdUmpZRRGFmgOBJW4BxI2). However I can't find it on the app. I tried to use @Christopher's...

• Hi, I saw that T.M.Revolution's newest "album" (Actually it's a compilation) was available on Spotify-s website (here's the link: https://open.spotify.com/album/1fdUmpZRRGFmgOBJW4BxI2). However I ...
  • musicologynyc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sam Rivers A Night in New Orleans Mislabeled

Album listed as "A Night in New Orleans" by Sam Rivers is NOT. Sam Rivers is an avant-guard jazz saxophonist. This album is eletronica. NO RELATION.

• Album listed as "A Night in New Orleans" by Sam Rivers is NOT. Sam Rivers is an avant-guard jazz saxophonist. This album is eletronica. NO RELATION. 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

weekly playlist

i cant update my weekly discovey, it has been weekes that it hasnt been updated. how can it be renewed again?

•  i cant update my weekly discovey, it has been weekes that it hasnt been updated. how can it be renewed again?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! spotify playlist now has a different name?

does anyone know if spotify changed the names of some of their own playlists recently? i follow many playlists one of which i'm sure has been changed from "keeping it feel" to "spotify + chill". seems strange... any ideas?

• Roadie
  • does anyone know if spotify changed the names of some of their own playlists recently? i follow many playlists one of which i'm sure has been changed from "keeping it feel" to "spotify + chill". seem...
  • maxartist23
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong name on track.

https://open.spotify.com/track/3Plc9rmckAttU5E3S05mKA When you play it or put the song in a playlist it gets a new name "Outnumbering the day - 2008 digital remaster.

• https://open.spotify.com/track/3Plc9rmckAttU5E3S05mKA   When you play it or put the song in a playlist it gets a new name "Outnumbering the day - 2008 digital remaster.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Censored Music

Okay, I've been a user for a pretty long time and way back when I saved a bunch of songs by Say Anything and now that I'm listening to them again I noticed that all of them are now censored for no reason. So why have they changed without warning and ...

• Okay, I've been a user for a pretty long time and way back when I saved a bunch of songs by Say Anything and now that I'm listening to them again I noticed that all of them are now censored for no re...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song / Album availability

Why do Spotify keep removing songs ?It's getting worse every month !Please make the full album The renaissance available again ! It's a pain to buy online and/or in stores... This has happened with a multitude of songs, what is the idea of online mus...

• Why do Spotify keep removing songs ? It's getting worse every month ! Please make the full album The renaissance available again ! It's a pain to buy online and/or in stores...   This ha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jonathan Richman

The "About" section for Jonathan Richman starts out... "Jonathan Richman was one of rock's most eccentric and unpredictable cult figures..." Jonathan Richman is not dead, and the use of "was" momentarily scared me that he, too, had fallen victim to 2...

• The "About" section for Jonathan Richman starts out... "Jonathan Richman was one of rock's most eccentric and unpredictable cult figures..." Jonathan Richman is not dead, and the use of "was" momenta...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Emma Shapplin Playlist is empty

My playlist for Emma Shapplin - Carmine Meo - has suddenly become empty. Other Emma Shapplin albums are still available but when I search again for this album it is not. I can understand if an artist has an issue with allowing access to their music b...

• My playlist for Emma Shapplin - Carmine Meo - has suddenly become empty.  Other Emma Shapplin albums are still available but when I search again for this album it is not.  I can understand ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MONO vs Mono, multiple artists, many incorrect attributed works.

Hey Spotify, There is a band MONO from Japan that I've always been a huge fan of, and on Spotify, there releases are not only split into two artists (Mono , MONO), but their releases aren't of the same entity (I'm assuming because MONO/Mono is a pret...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify,   There is a band MONO from Japan that I've always been a huge fan of, and on Spotify, there releases are not only split into two artists (Mono , MONO), but their releases ar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please take me to the alley!

He guys,I hope someone is able to help me: Can anybody tell me why I can't find the latest album of Gregory Porter on Spotify?I mean, they brought two singles of the album on time, but the album, released at May 6th, isn't there?I'm waitin' that hard...

• Casual Listener
  • He guys, I hope someone is able to help me:  Can anybody tell me why I can't find the latest album of Gregory Porter on Spotify? I mean, they brought two singles of the album on time, but the...
  • SvonWantoch
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! [All Platforms][Music] Please Fix the "Mad Max Fury Road" soundtrack...

Hi, I love the soundtrack to the movie Mad Max Fury Road, however, the playlist is messed up on Spotify. To clarify, the titles of many of the songs are incorrect and many songs are duplicates of others while other songs are missing. As an example, i...

• Hi,   I love the soundtrack to the movie Mad Max Fury Road, however, the playlist is messed up on Spotify.   To clarify, the titles of many of the songs are incorrect and many songs are...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Green Day singles

I was wondering if there's any chance of getting more singles from this artist, specfically 04-05. Especially since some of the songs run together on this album.

spotifygreenday.png
  • Visitor
  • I was wondering if there's any chance of getting more singles from this artist, specfically 04-05. Especially since some of the songs run together on this album. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Glee (TV Series)'s and John Denver's Albums

Are all of the Glee Albums uploaded to the streaming service? It seems like some of the music that used to be available before the series ended is no longer there. Also, could you please work on getting all of John Denver's albums? They're very preci...

• Regular
  • Are all of the Glee Albums uploaded to the streaming service? It seems like some of the music that used to be available before the series ended is no longer there.   Also, could you please wor...
  • caamich
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • album suggestion
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Creeper - multiple artists

Hi, I'm a big fan of new British band Creeper, they currently have 3 e.p's on Spotify. The problem is that 2 of the e.p's (The Callous Heart and The Stranger) are listed under one artist but their self titled e.p is listed as another artist called Cr...

• Regular
  • Hi, I'm a big fan of new British band Creeper, they currently have 3 e.p's on Spotify. The problem is that 2 of the e.p's (The Callous Heart and The Stranger) are listed under one artist but their se...
  • Ash1683
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ADD Tool PLEASE

Honestly, there's nothing more I would love, than having the entire Tool discography on my spotify playlist. Also, "Hearing Damage" from Thom Yorke. Pleeeeaaaseeee

• Honestly, there's nothing more I would love, than having the entire Tool discography on my spotify playlist. Also, "Hearing Damage" from Thom Yorke. Pleeeeaaaseeee
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Tool
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

search for music

I have preimum spotify. I have now loaded spotify on to my blackberry but all I can see is the tutorial page. I don't see where tye search for music button is. Any ideas?

• I have preimum spotify. I have now loaded spotify on to my blackberry but all I can see is the tutorial page. I don't see where tye search for music button is. Any ideas?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Drake "Views"

Hey guys! When will it be available? Totally can't wait to listen to it.

• Roadie
  • Hey guys! When will it be available? Totally can't wait to listen to it.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
    R&B
    Rap
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes