Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes

Crown the Empire

Why was the Retrograde album by Crown the Empire uploaded, and since been removed?

• Casual Listener
  • Why was the Retrograde album by Crown the Empire uploaded, and since been removed?
  • dwtstapley
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album stolen! The Low Down

https://play.spotify.com/album/3taChUJa09hHShyLeQqGOw This page here, is an entire album full of stolen music ^ Every single song is just ripped straight from Lil Yachty's album, "Lil Boat" https://play.spotify.com/album/4bJqW1SBOvsfcEzZwsjdjx The ev...

• https://play.spotify.com/album/3taChUJa09hHShyLeQqGOw   This page here, is an entire album full of stolen music ^ Every single song is just ripped straight from Lil Yachty's album, "Lil B...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • False
    Rap
    Stealing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Idea/Song Add

First of al I would really like to be able to do scrubbing from the lock screen. (Where you move where the song is starting from) I don't know why this isn't on there. Also please add Uptown by Travi$ Scott.

• First of al I would really like to be able to do scrubbing from the lock screen. (Where you move where the song is starting from) I don't know why this isn't on there. Also please add Uptown by Travi...
  • Ewan2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Last.FM Stats

Who else is big into Scrobbling? I am averaging 126 tracks per day in 2016. Who has me beat? I know you do @Soundofus. Anyone else? What else do you use Scrobbling and Last.FM for?

• Community Legend
  • Who else is big into Scrobbling? I am averaging 126 tracks per day in 2016. Who has me beat? I know you do @Soundofus. 😉 Anyone else? What else do you use Scrobbling and Last.FM for?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add this albums

Hi, please add the albums Exordium and Invisible Circle from artist After Forever . This two is missing in the list of this artist. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, please add the albums Exordium and Invisible Circle from artist After Forever . This two is missing in the list of this artist.   Thanks
  • maryadamsr
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Add an album
    Albums
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Album you NEED to add

Hi Spotify and other users!I come from Denmark and I love the artist Christopher. I love in America though so I use the American Spotify not the Danish. The American Spotify does have the album "Told you so" by Christopher, but it does not have his l...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify and other users! I come from Denmark and I love the artist Christopher. I love in America though so I use the American Spotify not the Danish. The American Spotify does have the album "To...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi declaracion - el vega y lil silvio

I would love id you can add that song to spotify plz

• I would love id you can add that song to spotify plz🙏🏽
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Se me ha duplicado la cuenta, ¿cómo puedo eliminar una de ellas?

Buenas tardesquisiera como podria reiniciar mi cuenta para poder obtener mi servicio de spotify premium ya que mi operador tiene este servicio gratis la verdad desde que lo adquiri no lo he podido utilizar ya que ellos me dicen que aparece con otro n...

• Buenas tardes quisiera como podria reiniciar mi cuenta para poder obtener mi servicio de spotify premium ya que mi operador tiene este servicio gratis la verdad desde que lo adquiri no lo he podido ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas para conectar con Facebook

Yo cuando cree mi spotify con facebook lo hice en usa pero yo vivo en Argentina y cuando volví ya no lo pude conectar más con Facebook porque me dice que solo se puede usar spotify en el extranjero por 14 días si alguien sabe qué puedo hacer,les agra...

• Yo cuando cree mi spotify con facebook lo hice en usa pero yo vivo en Argentina y cuando volví ya no lo pude conectar más con Facebook porque me dice que solo se puede usar spotify en el extranjero p...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RZO E SNJ

Não tem músicas do snj (somos nós a justiça) e RZO PIRIPAC por favor adicionem essas musicas

• Não tem músicas do snj (somos nós a justiça) e RZO PIRIPAC por favor adicionem essas musicas
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! When can they add more songs from A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie?

As of now, Spotify only has two songs from A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie. Just wondering how soon or if ever will you guys put out more of his songs.

• As of now, Spotify only has two songs from A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie. Just wondering how soon or if ever will you guys put out more of his songs.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Run DMC's Ghostbusters...

I am not able to find Run DMC's Ghostbusters anywhere despite the site saying it should be there. Can someone tell me where it's hiding in the app so I can add it to my playlist?

• Casual Listener
  • I am not able to find Run DMC's Ghostbusters anywhere despite the site saying it should be there. Can someone tell me where it's hiding in the app so I can add it to my playlist?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Discover] Why new releases come with two days of late at least here in Portugal?

It seems that new releases comes with at least two days of delay comparing with US.. is there a way to be aware of those releases here in Portugal?

• It seems that new releases comes with at least two days of delay comparing with US..   is there a way to be aware of those releases here in Portugal?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Austin mahone Songs are gone from Spotify??

Trying to search for Austin mahone Songs and IT seems all Songs by this artist is gone, what have happened with austins Songs on Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to search for Austin mahone Songs and IT seems all Songs by this artist is gone, what have happened with austins Songs on Spotify?
  • phyreon
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

The free-loveletter from space

I wanna hear the free- loveletter from space song from the spotify but there isn't that song. Why?

• I wanna hear the free- loveletter from space song from the spotify but there isn't that song. Why?
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sleigh Bells Presale Code?

I'm looking to get som tix to the show at the Sinclair on 9/13, but somehow I never received a code! Anyone know what it is? TIA!

• Casual Listener
  • I'm looking to get som tix to the show at the Sinclair on 9/13, but somehow I never received a code! Anyone know what it is? TIA!
  • ZootSuitJedi
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes