Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Why is my Facebook image on spotify in the Discover Weekly playlist?

I was on spotify music and I saw that the Playlist named "Discover Weekly" had my Facebook picture of a dragon fly uploaded a few months ago this is the content: https://open.spotify.com/user/spotifydiscover/playlist/6aaIu6U4wyPE9P8WifoeHV Sorry spot...

• Visitor
  • I was on spotify music and I saw that the Playlist named "Discover Weekly" had my Facebook picture of a dragon fly uploaded a few months ago this is the content: https://open.spotify.com/user/s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AMAMI TOUR by Arisa

I am looking for the album AMAMI TOUR by Arisa.It is on apple music but not on spotify. The other Arisa albums are available on spotify . Will it come?

• Casual Listener
  • I am looking for the album AMAMI TOUR by Arisa. It is on apple music but not on spotify. The other Arisa albums are available on spotify . Will it come?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Blake Shelton-"Go Ahead and Beak My Heart"

This song has gone up on iTunes for purchase because he'll be performing it on The Voice on Monday but it's not available on Spotify yet. Will it be up on Friday like every other new release?

• This song has gone up on iTunes for purchase because he'll be performing it on The Voice on Monday but it's not available on Spotify yet. Will it be up on Friday like every other new release?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Availability Issues

I have noticed various songs vanishing from the Spotify library and even some songs playing the incorrect versions. As I use Spotify to DJ, this is a very embrassing issue. I was playing some bubblegum pop by Aqua and there 1997 album Aquarium is the...

• Regular
  • I have noticed various songs vanishing from the Spotify library and even some songs playing the incorrect versions.   As I use Spotify to DJ, this is a very embrassing issue.   I was pl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Catalog Size by Country

At some point there was a way to query the catalog size using open.spotify.com/search but that seems to have been removed. Is there any way to figure out how big the Spotify catalog is by country? I have a Canadian account, but am living in New Zeala...

• Visitor
  • At some point there was a way to query the catalog size using open.spotify.com/search but that seems to have been removed. Is there any way to figure out how big the Spotify catalog is by countr...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

John Mayer

My favorite Mayer album is all of the sudden, no where to be found. Born and Raised is some of his best work and it's just not on Spotify anymore, anyone know what's up?

• Visitor
  • My favorite Mayer album is all of the sudden, no where to be found. Born and Raised is some of his best work and it's just not on Spotify anymore, anyone know what's up?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Album Unavailable
    John Mayer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Radiohea - A Moon Shaped Pool

This album is avaible now in Apple Music ?? Why is not in Spotify ??? You are losing a lot of albums that have a Apple Music... :(((

• Gig Goer
  • This album is avaible now in Apple Music ?? Why is not in Spotify ??? You are losing a lot of albums that have a Apple Music... :(((
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist radio bug report

As a premium user I listened to the eric clapton artist radio and after a few songs the same song was listed 8 times in a row.

Screenshot_2016-05-08-22-41-01.png
  • As a premium user I listened to the eric clapton artist radio and after a few songs the same song was listed 8 times in a row.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about "liked from radio" playlists

I recently decided to listen to classical music on Spotify, and knowing absolutely nothing about it, I simply started listening to classical radio, using likes and dislikes to tell it what I wanted to hear. After doing this for a while I noticed the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently decided to listen to classical music on Spotify, and knowing absolutely nothing about it, I simply started listening to classical radio, using likes and dislikes to tell it what I wanted t...
  • BoredGopher
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • liked
    Liked from Radio
    Playlists
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Upcoming Releases List?

Is there a place to see what albums are hitting Spotify in advance of their release? Either for featured/varified artists or just a general list? Thanks!

• Music Fan
  • Is there a place to see what albums are hitting Spotify in advance of their release? Either for featured/varified artists or just a general list?    Thanks! 
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! why some songs aren't showing up on new release?

hello guys I'm new to spotify today, maybe just now chris brown's new single 'grass ain't greener' has been updated in his overview but it isn't show up on new release tab and RNB genre also how can i check all of today's fresh releases?

• Visitor
  • hello guys I'm new to spotify   today, maybe just now  chris brown's new single 'grass ain't greener' has been updated in his overview   but it isn't show up on new release tab and...
  • jurph
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why will a DJ mix album contain all the single tracks, but not the included fully mixed track?

Many DJ mix albums that I'd like to listen to contain all the tracks available to play. Obviously Spotfiy has listen for each of the tracks. But often there is a grayed out "full hour+ mix" of all the tracks. Why can you not play that mix if all trac...

• Many DJ mix albums that I'd like to listen to contain all the tracks available to play. Obviously Spotfiy has listen for each of the tracks. But often there is a grayed out "full hour+ mix" of all th...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Wrongly listed album on an artist

Hey there, I've noticed quie a time that the album list of BTS (south korean boygroup),and the album SCRAMBLING FOR BATTERIES was not belong to this artist, it was wrongly listed, please fixed it.Thank you.

• Hey there,   I've noticed quie a time that  the album list of BTS (south korean boygroup), and the album SCRAMBLING FOR BATTERIES was not belong to this artist, it was wrongly listed, pl...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Hey, I was wondering if you guys could add Need You Now by G-Eazy. Its a popular song and it would be cool if i could listen to it through spotify.

• Hey, I was wondering if you guys could add Need You Now by G-Eazy. Its a popular song and it would be cool if i could listen to it through spotify.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Woman In Chains

Why won't the song Women In Chains by Tears for Fears play? All other music by them plays. Thanks.

• Why won't the song Women In Chains by Tears for Fears play? All other music by them plays. Thanks.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs with wrong name in an album

There is an album where the songs names have been interchanged how can that be notified to spotify and the issue be resolved?

• There is an album where the songs names have been interchanged how can that be notified to spotify and the issue be resolved?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

angel flight

anyone know what happened to angel flight ( radio tower remix). I had this on my playlist for the longest time and now it dissappeared.

• anyone know what happened to angel flight ( radio tower remix). I had this on my playlist for the longest time and now it dissappeared.
  • musicologynyc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Song missing - Facepalm Mute by Periphery

Track #3: Facepalm Mute by Periphery in the album Periphery II is missing from Spotify. Every other song on the album is there. Is this an error or is there a weird licence problem or something? It would be nice if it was available.

• Visitor
  • Track #3: Facepalm Mute by Periphery in the album Periphery II is missing from Spotify. Every other song on the album is there. Is this an error or is there a weird licence problem or something? It w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

New albums

Does anybody know when drake and Beyoncé new album are going to be on Spotify?

• Does anybody know when drake and Beyoncé new album are going to be on Spotify?
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song available ?

I just found a song on Youtube and wanted to know if anyone can tell me if this song is available on Spotify or if it is not. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlA1vDJbOgc I really like this song and i want to have it in my Playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • I just found a song on Youtube and wanted to know if anyone can tell me if this song is available on Spotify or if it is not.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlA1vDJbOgc   I really li...
  • Mirties
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rock
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes