Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes

Hiss Golden Messenger presale

How do I find presale codes? Hiss Golden Messenger has a Spotify presale today but i can't access it.

• How do I find presale codes? Hiss Golden Messenger has a Spotify presale today but i can't access it.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

3 Month Offer

I basically did the offer where you buy 3 months for €10 last month and its just a month and 11 days since I got it but Spotifu wants to take away my premium now? How do I fix that?

• I basically did the offer where you buy 3 months for €10 last month and its just a month and 11 days since I got it but Spotifu wants to take away my premium now? How do I fix that?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscriptions
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs lyrics

Hi everyone, i just want to ask if someone knows if the songs lyrics will be available again and if yes, when?

• Hi everyone, i just want to ask if someone knows if the songs lyrics will be available again and if yes, when?
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dr. Dre

Can we get the original chronic by Dr. Dre? You have everything by every other rapper from that era and all their albums, you only have dr dre 2001. The original is the best

• Casual Listener
  • Can we get the original chronic by Dr. Dre? You have everything by every other rapper from that era and all their albums, you only have dr dre 2001. The original is the best
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My chemical romance

So Where did the album "I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love"????? I'm paying for this monthly and you take my favorite album down. and there is no way to get in touch with support. You dont have TOOL or Led Zeppelin either. Put the alb...

• So Where did the album "I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love"????? I'm paying for this monthly and you take my favorite album down. and there is no way to get in touch with support. You...
  • chemicalromance
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Any chance to get Good Charlotte's latest album 'Youth Authority' on Spotify?

Hi Guys, do you think there is any chance to get Good Charlotte's latest album 'Youth Authority' on Spotify? I know it's been released under Benji brothers' own label MDDN or something like that and I checked the labels Spotify has signed up with it ...

• Hi Guys,   do you think there is any chance to get Good Charlotte's latest album 'Youth Authority' on Spotify?   I know it's been released under Benji brothers' own label MDDN or someth...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

gues whos back by 50 cent

Why is this mixtape not on spotiphy

• Why is this mixtape not on spotiphy
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rap
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song has swapped albums to a different version

I have been listening to the version of The Killers' Under The Gun from Hot Fuss, but today noticed that it has been replaced by the version from Sawdust. I prefer the Hot Fuss version, and was wondering why the swap had occurred and whether it was p...

• I have been listening to the version of The Killers' Under The Gun from Hot Fuss, but today noticed that it has been replaced by the version from Sawdust. I prefer the Hot Fuss version, and was ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist radio song selections are too obvious

I'm glad The Beatles are available now. I started Beatles Radio playback and the songs and other artists are so obvious...all from the 60's and 70's. How about a bit of adventure? Maybe some modern artists influenced by the Beatles? How about some ar...

• I'm glad The Beatles are available now. I started Beatles Radio playback and the songs and other artists are so obvious...all from the 60's and 70's. How about a bit of adventure? Maybe some modern a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Latest song overview?

Hi. One short question. In the old version (I am using a Mac) you could see an overview and get a notification of all the new tracks of artists I follow. Where can I see this now in the program? There is only the section "activites (translated)" on t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   One short question.   In the old version (I am using a Mac) you could see an overview and get a notification of all the new tracks of artists I follow. Where can I see this now in...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong titles on Infected Mushroom's album

Hi ! I really don't know where to report this so i'm gonna do it here. There is some mistakes on the album ''legend of the black shawarma'' by Infected mushroom. The titles doesn't match the song !

• Regular
  • Hi ! I really don't know where to report this so i'm gonna do it here. There is some mistakes on the album ''legend of the black shawarma'' by Infected mushroom. The titles doesn't match the song !
  • EilerWessel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gareth Emery Spotify Presale?

I was wondering if anyone received the Gareth Emery spotify presale code? I didn't receive the 7Lions one until a few hours after presales went live... I was wondering if it's just me or if anyone had the actual spotify (not artist) presale code yet?...

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering if anyone received the Gareth Emery spotify presale code? I didn't receive the 7Lions one until a few hours after presales went live... I was wondering if it's just me or if anyone ha...
  • thelightbar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • code
    emery
    gareth
    presale
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Could anybody tell me the name of an album?!?!?!?!?!

I am trying to find an album but I cant remember the name of the band or the album name. I know what the album artwork looks like so if anyone knows the name of the album could you please let me know. It was half blue and half white, it had an upside...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to find an album but I cant remember the name of the band or the album name. I know what the album artwork looks like so if anyone knows the name of the album could you please let me know...
  • az6
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wildflower - Avalanches new album not available??

The Avalanches new album "Wildflower" was due for release today (8/7/16) and appears in Spotify here: https://open.spotify.com/album/6xaalWgqmC00dKgrFLlcmk BUT only a few of the songs are available to listen to?? Anyone know why?

• Casual Listener
  • The Avalanches new album "Wildflower" was due for release today (8/7/16) and appears in Spotify here: https://open.spotify.com/album/6xaalWgqmC00dKgrFLlcmk   BUT only a few of the songs are av...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Electronic
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Please add this song: Faydee - Far Away

Hi. I have looked for this track by Faydee - Far Away, but i cannot seem to find it. Can you add it or help me contact to artist to add it?

• Hi. I have looked for this  track by Faydee - Far Away, but i cannot seem to find it.   Can you add it or help me contact to artist to add it?  
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] happy hipster playlist

Can we plase get the happy hispter playlist back online. Im sure many willl agree it was an amazing playlist and its sad to see it being taken off .

• Casual Listener
  • Can we plase get the happy hispter playlist back online. Im sure many willl agree it was an amazing playlist and its sad to see it being taken off .
  • 30acrefortress
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Grupi Muzikor bashkimi

The above band is a popular Albanian music band. I hope you guys can add their albums to Spotify !!

• The above band is a popular Albanian music band. I hope you guys can add their albums to Spotify !!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Shazam

Hello,I read that it's possible to use Spotify combined with Shazam. I allowed that Shazam connects with Spotify. Is it possible, that all tags are automatically saved in Spotify / in the Playlist "My Shazam title"? I don't want to add every song. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I read that it's possible to use Spotify combined with Shazam. I allowed that Shazam connects with Spotify. Is it possible, that all tags are automatically saved in Spotify / in the Playlis...
  • Newspotifyuser
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes