Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1912 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1912 likes

Throwdown - Haymaker

You guys missed their best album! You have all of throwdowns albums except haymaker 2003. Can anyone upload this album so I dont have to illigally download it and feel bad?

• You guys missed their best album!  You have all of throwdowns albums except haymaker 2003.  Can anyone upload this album so I dont have to illigally download it and feel bad?
  • different_joel
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

This should be a quickie...

Does anyone know if the Into the Woods movie soundtrack was removed... I had a playlist with all the songs but now it's saying that the playlist is empty and I can't find the music anywhere...

• Regular
  • Does anyone know if the Into the Woods movie soundtrack was removed... I had a playlist with all the songs but now it's saying that the playlist is empty and I can't find the music anywhere...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Bit of a weird question

I have a TV commercial that I'm working on for my company, and I had a bit of a weird question about using something off Spotify in my commercial. I need to use Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back instrumental (not official - a karoake version of the song)...

• ...nstrumental (not official - a karoake version of the song), and wanted to know if it's perfectly legal to do so?    I'm guessing since the audio is on Spotify already and available to the public...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find Roughrider of Love

Hi there! My friend has Spotify and we used to listen to the german artist "Roughrider of Love". So I got Spotify as well in order to listen to his music on my own, too. But, unfortunately, I cannot find him when I browse or search his name on my acc...

• Hi there!  My friend has Spotify and we used to listen to the german artist "Roughrider of Love". So I got Spotify as well in order to listen to his music on my own, too. But, unfortunately, I ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incomplete song - jenseits der bikiniline from kettcar

Hi, I found my first incomplete song on spotify:Title: Jenseits der BikinilineArtist: KettcarAlbum: Du und wieviel von deinen Freunden Spotify-URL: https://play.spotify.com/track/4L6ktK7a7TECieSjbmHDqx Could you please fix this? Kind regards, Michael

• Hi,   I found my first incomplete song on spotify: Title: Jenseits der Bikiniline Artist: Kettcar Album: Du und wieviel von deinen Freunden   Spotify-URL: https://play.spotify.c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Some TLoP songs won't work?

So today I tried listening to The Life of Pablo by Kanye and some songs won't load. For example, Father Stretch my Hands Part 1 it will load and play for 1 second then just skip to the next song. Some songs on the album work but others like this just...

• Casual Listener
  • So today I tried listening to The Life of Pablo by Kanye and some songs won't load. For example, Father Stretch my Hands Part 1 it will load and play for 1 second then just skip to the next song. Som...
  • ms888
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dying to find Song from Spotify Indie Ad

I was listening yesterday to Spotify desktop, and heard a song in an advert that I clicked, and I THINK it was from an indie-music related playlist. The song has a kind of funky beat to it, and I think the ad had a picture of a guy (or two guys) on i...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening yesterday to Spotify desktop, and heard a song in an advert that I clicked, and I THINK it was from an indie-music related playlist. The song has a kind of funky beat to it, and I thi...
  • solrflow
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify needs Kamni

Russian psychedelic/stoner doom metal. They have a song titled Bong of Satan. Need I say more?

• Casual Listener
  • Russian psychedelic/stoner doom metal.  They have a song titled Bong of Satan.  Need I say more?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metal
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for COLLABORATION with Ultra Christian Dance playlist

What's up! Okay, I'm looking for a pal or more to help me come up with a Ultra Christian Dance playlist. The tracks have to be up-beat, energizing and purpose driven. If your interested I'd love to hear from you. Thanks community. Blessings..

• Music Fan
  • What's up!   Okay, I'm looking for a pal or more to help me come up with a Ultra Christian Dance playlist. The tracks have to be up-beat, energizing and purpose driven. If your interested I'...
  • FreeCCM
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Christian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Track in "Space Is Only Noise"

Hello,Wasn't sure where to post this, but I noticed that the album Space Is Only Noise by Nicolas Jaar is missing track #6 "I Got a Woman". Figured I'd bring it up so that hopefully spotify can get that figured out? Unless I'm mistaken.

• Hello, Wasn't sure where to post this, but I noticed that the album Space Is Only Noise by Nicolas Jaar is missing track #6 "I Got a Woman". Figured I'd bring it up so that hopefully spoti...
  • Function0
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Lil wyte :)

I was wondering if you all have a chance would you guys mind putting lil wyte's the one and only album explicit version on spotify thank you guys God bless

• I was wondering if you all have a chance would you guys mind putting lil wyte's the one and only album explicit version on spotify 🙂 thank you guys God bless
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Lil wyte: The One and Only Explict version :)
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New albums being released

Drakes album "Views" has been out for like a week now yet it is still not on Spotify. Why is that?Also, is there any way we could make requests for song that we would like added? Like older songs?Thanks!

• Drakes album "Views" has been out for like a week now yet it is still not on Spotify. Why is that? Also, is there any way we could make requests for song that we would like added? Like older songs...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
    Other
    Pop
    R&B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jamelia - thank you

Hi, I have been trying to listen to 'Thank you' by Jamelia for a couple of days now. Although there are albums by Jamelia, I can't seem to find that song. One 'Thank you' single edit by Jamelia plays songs by various artists and not the song itself. ...

• Hi, I have been trying to listen to 'Thank you' by Jamelia for a couple of days now. Although there are albums by Jamelia, I can't seem to find that song. One 'Thank you' single edit by Jamelia plays...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album at wrong artist

When you search for the artist ABC, there is an album called Diversity by ABC. That is an album made by a Danish band called Alien Beat Club (ABC).I hope you can use this information.Regards Lars

• When you search for the artist ABC, there is an album called Diversity by ABC. That is an album made by a Danish band called Alien Beat Club (ABC). I hope you can use this information. Regards Lars
  • sabrinakantor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hand on my heart by Shreikback

Please add Hand on my Heart by Shreikback

• Casual Listener
  • Please add Hand on my Heart by Shreikback
  • Jamesbearcat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Quick question!

So idk if this goes here or not.. but can we add songs from our personal computers or phones to Spotify... or is it all the copyright stuff. Bcus I got a mixtape that's not on Spotify but one of his songs is on Spotify as a single.. I think we should...

• Casual Listener
  • So idk if this goes here or not.. but can we add songs from our personal computers or phones to Spotify... or is it all the copyright stuff. Bcus I got a mixtape that's not on Spotify but one of his ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks playlist question

I represent Susan Aquila, an artist that has her catalog on Spotify...is there a way to have Her music included into the Starbucks Playlist.We love the exposure that spotify gives and would love to expand it furtherThank youRob AdkinsBooking AgentRob...

• Casual Listener
  • I represent Susan Aquila, an artist that has her catalog on Spotify...is there a way to have Her music included into the Starbucks Playlist.We love the exposure that spotify gives and would love to e...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • starbucks playlist.
    susan aquila
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Love and Rockets - Express 2001 Tracks misnamed

The tracks on Love and Rockets Express 2001 are misnamed.https://open.spotify.com/album/3BwGQnzLDg422pDCXdZiWs Click on Kundalini Express and it plays It Could Be Sunshine. All in My Mind plays Kundalini Express and so on. I don't even know what Trac...

• Regular
  • The tracks on Love and Rockets Express 2001 are misnamed. https://open.spotify.com/album/3BwGQnzLDg422pDCXdZiWs   Click on Kundalini Express and it plays It Could Be Sunshine.  All in My...
  • kthrynileen
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my Facebook image on spotify in the Discover Weekly playlist?

I was on spotify music and I saw that the Playlist named "Discover Weekly" had my Facebook picture of a dragon fly uploaded a few months ago this is the content: https://open.spotify.com/user/spotifydiscover/playlist/6aaIu6U4wyPE9P8WifoeHV Sorry spot...

• Visitor
  • I was on spotify music and I saw that the Playlist named "Discover Weekly" had my Facebook picture of a dragon fly uploaded a few months ago this is the content: https://open.spotify.com/user/s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AMAMI TOUR by Arisa

I am looking for the album AMAMI TOUR by Arisa.It is on apple music but not on spotify. The other Arisa albums are available on spotify . Will it come?

• Casual Listener
  • I am looking for the album AMAMI TOUR by Arisa. It is on apple music but not on spotify. The other Arisa albums are available on spotify . Will it come?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes