Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Some tracks not available?

Solved!

Some tracks not available?

I recently had my Premium account deactivated after a conversation with Spotify about their security practices.

I've recently re-activated my account, currently sitting on the free tier; and I've noticed that one of the tracks I use to listen to an unhealthy amount no longer appears on the album in Spotify. I don't want to ramp back up to Premium if some of my key content is no longer available.

The track is on the Compost Downbeat vol. 4 album, and it's the Bandini remix of Morricone's "L'Estasi Dell Oro" (should be track 2).

Could someone with a premium account let me know whether that track is available to them? I'm in the UK, by the way.

Thanks

W

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, I'm really sorry to hear that. I checked out your issue and wanted to tell you that the song isn't available on Spotify for anyone. I have a premium account too and I didn't find it either. Will attach a file below.

Spotify is constantly working on getting music from all across the world on its platform, however some tracks may not be available due to licensing issues. This does not imply that they would never get added. Maybe in the future you could it find it back. 

I'd recommend reading this article for more info.

If there's anything else you'd like help with, please feel free to contact. Thanks

Hope you find this helpful!

Screenshot_20200429-022445.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Ok, so either this forum isn't well-frequented, or it's frequented only by unhelpful people.

Marked as solution

Hey, I'm really sorry to hear that. I checked out your issue and wanted to tell you that the song isn't available on Spotify for anyone. I have a premium account too and I didn't find it either. Will attach a file below.

Spotify is constantly working on getting music from all across the world on its platform, however some tracks may not be available due to licensing issues. This does not imply that they would never get added. Maybe in the future you could it find it back. 

I'd recommend reading this article for more info.

If there's anything else you'd like help with, please feel free to contact. Thanks

Hope you find this helpful!

Screenshot_20200429-022445.png

Thanks for letting me know. It was there a month or so ago, so I guess the rights have been removed, or expired, or something.

Suggested posts