Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song Request

Song Request

Anyone know why the original song N.I.B. by Black Sabbath can't be found? I can only find the live version of it.

If it's not on here, can someone please add it? I would like it on my Playlist.

Thanks.
6 Replies

@ShaneArmstrong

Hello:

Would this be the track? N.I.B. is from the self title release by Sabbath and is usually worked in with Wasp/Behind The Wall of Sleep/Bassically/N.I.B. all as one track but four different music pieces together, on the original release. At least from the U.S. and Canadian release of Sabbath's self titled release, various versions of the self titled Sabbath release exists with slightly different track listings from different music markets. I just did a region lookup for this release with that track on it, which music region are you currently in? As I only have access to the U.S. release with this track on it other release versions from different listening regions on the Spotify service have the different altered track listings greyed out for me. As the European release of the Sabbath self titled release usually contains an extra track Evil Woman not released officially on the U.S. and Canadian released version of the Sabbath self titled release.

Hello, Thanks for replying.

I'm actually looking for the song itself, not this version you speak of.

The version of N.I.B. I would like to have is from the Black Sabbath album We Sold Our Soul for Rock and Roll.

@ShaneArmstrong

Hello:

I came across two different releases from the Spotify listening regions when doing a look up for this release.

This release of We Sold Our Soul For Rock 'N' Roll for the U.S. and CA users:

And this release of the same title but with a slighlty altered title track listing for these listening regions on the Spotify service AR AU AT BE BO BR BG CL CO CR CY CZ DK DO DE EC EE SV FI FR GR GT HN HK HU IS IE IT LV LT LU MY MT MX NL NZ NI NO PA PY PE PH PL PT SG SK ES SE CH TW TR UY GB AD LI MC ID:

Is the single N.I.B. from this release above greyed out for you currently?

I'm only seeing the one version of the album, and it is the one for the U.S. and CA region. So it has the song Wasp/Behind the Wall etc....

Nothing is grayed out for me at all on that version of the album.

How are you able to see 2 versions of it?

I'm only using the mobile app as well not the desktop version, not sure if that makes a difference?

Sorry I clicked on the other region version, and the song NIB doesn't show up at all.

@ShaneArmstrong

Hello:

I had to use this web service here: http://kaaes.github.io/albums-availability/#0KJYApJRtacNp8YtIBiVJL to look up full album releases to see how many different versions of this release there was on the Spotify service for the different listening regions.

The web service can only do full album look ups, and you have to use the album URI links like this here in the search box: spotify:album:0gW1z7As3zmMOHF3zBxwnD

Suggested posts