Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song add

Song add

Pls add song yeh mera dil from don movie artist sunidhi chouhan 

2 Replies

Hey @31hvnuaku662iakqknbm,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the Music Exchange board to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

We’d love to have all the music, videos and podcasts in the world on Spotify, and we hope it will ever be! However, there’s content that’s not currently available (or its availability differs between countries). It all depends on permissions from rights holders.

We add new content every day, so if you can’t find something, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hello Spotify, I recently found a song that isn't on your app. it is completely nonexistent. The song is called, "The Danger Zone" by Ray Charles. It was released in August of 1961 as a single 45rpm record B-side along with "Hit the Road Jack" on the A-side. The only version i found of the song on Spotify was a cover by The Jones Band. I Find it a little weird for this song not to be included in your service. Please add this song. Thank You

Suggested posts