Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Corrupted song

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThis file is corrupted. It skips a brief part of the song at 4:07 and 4:12https://open.spotify.com/track/6PiFdkBF7SMrtJ2P1F2hVl?si=cb528037e07f46caHow can I report it so i...

• Plan Premium Country Mexico Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue This file is corrupted. It skips a brief part of the song at 4:07 and 4:12 https://open.spotif...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Question

I don’t understand the formatting of the help center. I wanted to request an idea but saw others had already requested it, however we’re referred to a post from 2020. according to the guidelines it’s impossible for this case to reopen due to it being...

• I don’t understand the formatting of the help center. I wanted to request an idea but saw others had already requested it, however we’re referred to a post from 2020. according to the guidelines it’s...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

)/ the same way as I am

Nonetheless and I is Exeggcute for later of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating Syste...

• Visitor
  • Nonetheless and I is Exeggcute for later of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution My song has duplicated into two of the same song

My Question or IssueI released my song "On The Regular" as a single on June 5, 2020. I put out an extended-play on October 23, 2020 with the same song on it. For some reason, the two releases are shown as completely separate tracks. There are no chan...

duplicateOTR.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I released my song "On The Regular" as a single on June 5, 2020. I put out an extended-play on October 23, 2020 with the same song on it. For some reason, the two releases are s...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Parental controls for canvas & lyrics

As a parent, it’s great that I can limit explicit content on my child’s account. However, that feature does not impact what kind of canvas or lyrics show up. Yes, full lyrics show up for my child (no filtering what so ever). Yes, it’s great that my c...

• Visitor
  • As a parent, it’s great that I can limit explicit content on my child’s account.  However, that feature does not impact what kind of canvas or lyrics show up. Yes, full lyrics show up for my c...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Kannathil Muthamittal (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevicePC, Alexa, Motorola OneOperating SystemWindows 10/11, Android 11 My Question or IssueWhy is Kannathil Muthamittal (Tamil) not available in the UK anymore. It was available around 4 years ago and I listened to it constantly. ...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device PC, Alexa, Motorola One Operating System Windows 10/11, Android 11   My Question or Issue Why is Kannathil Muthamittal (Tamil) not available in the ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please unblock "Арта" by Пирятин

With all that is going on it's a real shame that Spotify is still siding with the Russians on this one.

• With all that is going on it's a real shame that Spotify is still siding with the Russians on this one.
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Cover art with white frames/ borders

My Question or IssueIs it true that cover art with white frames/borders are not allowed on editorial playlists?

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Is it true that cover art with white frames/borders are not allowed on editorial playlists?
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Problem playing some explicit content

PlanPremiumCountryChileOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have explicit content enabled to be played and I still can't play it.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Chile Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have explicit content enabled to be played and I still can't play it.
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sexy sounds on Family Plan???

My 12 y/o daughter noticed that in many of her anime sounds there are some that are sexy sounds, moans and even **bleep** sounds. How is this allowed on Family plan???

• Visitor
  • My 12 y/o daughter noticed that in many of her anime sounds there are some that are sexy sounds, moans and even **bleep** sounds. How is this allowed on Family plan???
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Creating playlists for employees

hi,I’m hoping someone can help. I work in internal comms and was wondering how I’d go about creating weekly playlists for employees to help with engagement? Can I use a normal Spotify account and am I ok to share internally with employees?

• Visitor
  • hi, I’m hoping someone can help. I work in internal comms and was wondering how I’d go about creating weekly playlists for employees to help with engagement? Can I use a normal Spotify account and a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong subtitles for song 2step(feat.Antytila)

My Question or IssueThe subtitles of song "2step(feat.Lil Baby)" are displayed for song "2step(feat.Antytila)". But text of song "2step(feat.Antytila)" is different. The second verse of the song is written in Ukrainian language. Please, fix this prob...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue The subtitles of song "2step(feat.Lil Baby)" are displayed for song "2step(feat.Antytila)". But text of song "2step(feat.Antytila)" is different. The second verse of the so...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Los Lobos

Hey, Los Lobos' album Tin Can Trust is not on Spotify. Fix it please Spotify!

• Hey, Los Lobos' album Tin Can Trust is not on Spotify.  Fix it please Spotify!
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify en stereos Pioneer y JVC

¿Existe alguna posibilidad de que Spotify vuelva a dejar funcionar su app correctamente en stereos Pioneer y JVC ??La verdad que se han perdido posibilidades de disfrutar de la app desde que se ha cerrado la app a estos dispositivos y sino se corrige...

• Visitor
  • ¿Existe alguna posibilidad de que Spotify vuelva a dejar funcionar su app correctamente en stereos Pioneer y JVC ?? La verdad que se han perdido posibilidades de disfrutar de la app desde que se ha ...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Stolen Content

hey, I released a free mixing thing and someone stole it and uploaded it to spotify without giving my spotify credit.  

image.png image (1).png
  • Casual Listener
  • hey, I released a free mixing thing and someone stole it and uploaded it to spotify without giving my spotify credit.    
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommended are completely irrelavent to what I am listening to

My playlist is full of UK drill but my recommended is full of Gospel music. I have never listened to this type of music in my life. I am the only person using this account, I tried creating a new playlist with the same songs (issue still persists). I...

• Visitor
  • My playlist is full of UK drill but my recommended is full of Gospel music. I have never listened to this type of music in my life.   I am the only person using this account, I tried creating ...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrong year for an album

Somewhere Else album made by Sally Shapiro was released in 2013 but Spotify shows 2006.

Screen Shot 2018-01-22 at 10.37.50 AM.png
  • Regular
  • Somewhere Else album made by Sally Shapiro was released in 2013 but Spotify shows 2006.    
  • Fatboy69
  • Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Albums
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Error message when opening Podcast Documentary Category.

Error: Couldn't find that page Error Message.Reproduce: Search -> Podcasts -> Documentaries -> error meggage.On PC App logged in.On Chrome Browser while not logged in.Seems to be a 404 not found. Please let me browse documentaries.

• Visitor
  • Error: Couldn't find that page Error Message. Reproduce: Search -> Podcasts -> Documentaries -> error meggage. On PC App logged in. On Chrome Browser while not logged in. Seems to be a...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio station playing unrelated music

I created a ratio station for "Gemini" the dubstep artist. This has been a wonderful station and I've found a lot of great new music, until yesterday... It started playing rap songs. I think I may have liked one on accident (because I actually liked ...

• Regular
  • I created a ratio station for "Gemini" the dubstep artist.  This has been a wonderful station and I've found a lot of great new music, until yesterday...   It started playing rap songs....
  • Pablo_Esquivel
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes