Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs that should be in Spotify

Songs you should have on Spotify.1: Rainbow Beats (彩虹节拍)so you should have rainbow beats on Spotify because I don’t see any version that is in just dance. There’s just the live version in Spotify and the just dance one is the best one and it’s not on...

• Songs you should have on Spotify. 1: Rainbow Beats (彩虹节拍) so you should have rainbow beats on Spotify because I don’t see any version that is in just dance. There’s just the live version in Spotif...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble hearing main Vocals on Headphones with some Beatle songs

This may just be a mixing issue but I can barely hear the main vocals on certain songs. Like the instruments are blasted and vocals but to the back. I have a Razer headset and constantly listen to music with them. I've never had an issue listening wi...

• Casual Listener
  • This may just be a mixing issue but I can barely hear the main vocals on certain songs. Like the instruments are blasted and vocals but to the back. I have a Razer headset and constantly listen to mu...
  • Grim_Jim
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • The Beatles
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Lubomyr Melnyk

Will you be adding the "Fallen Trees" album by Lubomyr Melnyk any time soon? You have a couple of cuts off the album available but not the whole album. It's a fantastic LP.

• Casual Listener
  • Will you be adding the "Fallen Trees" album by Lubomyr Melnyk any time soon?  You have a couple of cuts off the album available but not the whole album.  It's a fantastic LP.
  • FlatifyMusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs Search

When listening to music we are aware that songs may be covered by other band or musicians over the time. Is there a tool / add-on on the market that allows searching specifically for such cover versions. Txs!

• When listening to music we are aware that songs may be covered by other band or musicians over the time. Is there a tool / add-on on the market that allows searching specifically for such cover versi...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some albums are absent in Ukrainian region

Hello, Why some albums are not available in our Ukrainian region? As exampleNeurosis - Through Silver and BloodNeurosis - Times of Grace There are many more examples. Does it mean that that second-rate or unworthy people live here? PlanPremiumUkraine...

• Hello,   Why some albums are not available in our Ukrainian region? As example Neurosis - Through Silver and Blood Neurosis - Times of Grace   There are many more examples.   D...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

has cheech and chong's basketball jones been removed from spotify?

I used to have cheech and chong's basketball jones on my favorites list. Now it's gone and it's no longer available on spotify. Why is that?

• Visitor
  • I used to have cheech and chong's basketball jones on my favorites list.  Now it's gone and it's no longer available on spotify.  Why is that?
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album tracklist order mistake

For the album Undoing Ruin by Darkest Hour, the songs are in the wrong order. I have made a playlist for the correct tracklist as it is on the album, also confirmed on multiple websites listing the album. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1B8GNDnfcO9...

• Casual Listener
  • For the album Undoing Ruin by Darkest Hour, the songs are in the wrong order.  I have made a playlist for the correct tracklist as it is on the album, also confirmed on multiple websites ...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No New Releases in the Blues Section

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermany DeviceiPhone 12Operating System iOS My Question or IssueIn the Blues Section the caregory „New Releases „ is still missing.

• Plan Premium Family Country Germany   Device iPhone 12 Operating System  iOS   My Question or Issue In the Blues Section the caregory „New Releases „ is still missing. 
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not mix music

I want to complainПланБезкоштовно/ПреміумКраїнаUkraineпристрій(iPhone 12)Операційна система(iOS 15.6) Моє запитання чи проблемаI want to complain

• Visitor
  • I want to complain План Безкоштовно/Преміум Країна Ukraine пристрій (iPhone 12) Операційна система (iOS 15.6)   Моє запитання чи проблема I want to complain 
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Please stop showing me Podcast Ads (I'm a Premium user 🤬)

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevice(iPhone SE 2020, Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Dell G7 PC) Operating System(iOS 11, Android Oreo, Windows 10) My Question or IssueSee attachment. This is a recurring issue. I'm a paid user and you're forcing me to be exposed to ads...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ttachment. This is a recurring issue. I'm a paid user and you're forcing me to be exposed to ads just because they're for content you licensed/created. It's lewd, intrusive content, and I don't even l...
  • Lunatunes
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution no se ve la letra

estaba escuchando guns n' roses y me percate que ninguna de sus canciones tienen letra, soy solo yo?

• Visitor
  • estaba escuchando guns n' roses y me percate que ninguna de sus canciones tienen letra, soy solo yo?    
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mix updated ~4PM, changed from blues to classical, 2 other Mixes replaced

PlanPremiiumUSAiPad & MacBook Pro At about 4PM today (9/30/22) while playing my blues Daily Mix, the content changed to classical. Concurrently two other playlists (#4 & 5) were disappeared and replaced with Daily Mixes that carried someone else's ID...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premiium USA iPad & MacBook Pro   At about 4PM today (9/30/22) while playing my blues Daily Mix, the content changed to classical. Concurrently two other playlists (#4 & 5) w...
  • kurbo26
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album Dreams of the Way We Were doesn't appear under artist Jeff Buckley

When I go to the artist: Jeff Buckley the album Dreams of the Way We Were 1992 (Live) doesn't appear in Discography > Albums | See AllThe only way I can find the album is by searching the album name.

• Music Fan
  • When I go to the artist: Jeff Buckley the album Dreams of the Way We Were 1992 (Live) doesn't appear in Discography > Albums | See All The only way I can find the album is by searching the albu...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Divine Sorrow by Avicii

Today I was scrolling down my liked songs playlist, when I noticed that Divine Sorrow by Avicci ft. Wyclef Jean doesn't reproduce, and it's not just me, seems to be that this song disappeared from the platform, I don't know why. It's a beautiful song...

• Casual Listener
  • Today I was scrolling down my liked songs playlist, when I noticed that Divine Sorrow by Avicci ft. Wyclef Jean doesn't reproduce, and it's not just me, seems to be that this song disappeared from th...
  • andrasvi
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

An album is no longer available, but only for me

'Infest the Rats' Nest' by -King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard is the album I streamed the most in september. Now all of a sudden, it says it's no longer available. The issue here is that it seems it's not available only for me because it is possible...

• Visitor
  • 'Infest the Rats' Nest' by -King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard is the album I streamed the most in september. Now all of a sudden, it says it's no longer available. The issue here is that it seems it...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution This Track is Not Available in Your Country.. But it Is.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceMacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports)Operating SystemHigh Sierra Version 10.13.3 My Question or Issue I have previously been able to share songs easily with coworkers and friends through Slack by s...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) Operating System High Sierra Version 10.13.3   My Question or Issue  I have pr...
  • jmhmiloski
  • Visitor
  • 34 replies
  • 13 likes
  • bad integration
    bug
    embedded
    slack
    Unavailable songs
  • 34 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution I’m trying to avoid ads not suited for children

I often play Spotify with my kids on our smart TV. We have explicit content off, but we still get ads for horror films and other very adult content. How can I avoid this?

• Visitor
  • I often play Spotify with my kids on our smart TV. We have explicit content off, but we still get ads for horror films and other very adult content. How can I avoid this?
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Make gender neutral way of displaying an option

As I am sure I speak for 80% of your community I would like to adress the issue of displaying a grammatically wrong way of designation with a gender star in the german language. To explain the issue, in german this means you would not say actor as th...

• As I am sure I speak for 80% of your community I would like to adress the issue of displaying a grammatically wrong way of designation with a gender star in the german language. To explain the i...
  • picard1975
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Display lyrics on horizontal screen

Dear community, When I am driving I always put my phone horizontally in the phone holder. I would like to use the lyrics option so that I can sing along to some songs when I'm driving. It looks like lyrics are only available when the screen is used v...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear community,   When I am driving I always put my phone horizontally in the phone holder. I would like to use the lyrics option so that I can sing along to some songs when I'm driving. It lo...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Horizontal screen
    Lyrics on Android
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes