Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

King Crimson albums removed again!

I want to know if there was a reason why several albums of king Crimson and Robert Fripp got removed today from Spotify, it has something to do with the music rights? Are this albums coming back? I miss the Discipline album specially! We are a big co...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to know if there was a reason why several albums of king Crimson and Robert Fripp got removed today from Spotify, it has something to do with the music rights? Are this albums coming back? I m...
  • Afuresou
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Finding a way to make podcasts disappear

Hey I'm struggling with podcasts since Spotify is showing me those which I don't want to listen. So I'm asking you of there is any way to block podcasts or at least make some of them disappear? One of them is strictly about some trash erotic topics a...

• Visitor
  • Hey I'm struggling with podcasts since Spotify is showing me those which I don't want to listen. So I'm asking you of there is any way to block podcasts or at least make some of them disappear? One o...
  • charlieother
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Artist. How does Spotify verify artists before naming them or adding things like this?

This isn't Traffic. Woulda been cool, but instead, just a total jones. https://open.spotify.com/track/2uOqkVqHk05irebLI62Sud?si=a67f0f2c7c424dc8

• This isn't Traffic.  Woulda been cool, but instead, just a total jones.     https://open.spotify.com/track/2uOqkVqHk05irebLI62Sud?si=a67f0f2c7c424dc8
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can’t find Led Zeppelin’s album “Presence” on Spotify Pakistan. Please fix.

Spotify Pakistan is lacking an album from one of the greatest bands of all time, this is a tragedy. We also don’t have podcasts, what’s that about?

• Visitor
  • Spotify Pakistan is lacking an album from one of the greatest bands of all time, this is a tragedy. We also don’t have podcasts, what’s that about?
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist list won’t fully load

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceMac, iOS, Android Operating SystemMac, iOS, Android My Question or IssueHi All, In an attempt to find new music I have been deep diving into the Spotify’s community profiles to look for playlists made. Some profiles have...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Mac, iOS, Android  Operating System Mac, iOS, Android   My Question or Issue Hi All,   In an attempt to find new music I have been deep d...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Favorite song when phone is locked

It would be nice to be able to favorite a song without having to open your phone app up, especially if you're just listening to a radio.

• Visitor
  • It would be nice to be able to favorite a song without having to open your phone app up, especially if you're just listening to a radio.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Vocabulary

My Question or Issueok my question is why they change the russian letters into like english, it confuses me and I can't quite figure out what is which, it looks more messy and complicated for me. Can you just change it back to the russian letters and...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue ok my question is why they change the russian letters into like english, it confuses me and I can't quite figure out what is which, it looks more messy and complicated for me. C...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist With The Same Name Mixed With Another Artist

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAll, PC, iPhone 12, iPadOperating System My Question or IssueThere's an Electronic music Artist I listen to called Sterling. Their music is mixed up with what appears to be two other Artists. This Artists page has been inco...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device All, PC, iPhone 12, iPad Operating System   My Question or Issue There's an Electronic music Artist I listen to called Sterling. Their music is mixed up ...
  • Ignis_Spiritus
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playback failed on podcast video

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceSamsung S7 EdgeOperating SystemAndroid 8 My Question or IssueI can't play podcast video. "Playback failed"

• Plan Premium Country Philippines Device Samsung S7 Edge Operating System Android 8   My Question or Issue I can't play podcast video. "Playback failed"  
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How many times Taio Pain was top chart on Billboard music magazine as Bandsintown artist livestream?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • musicarianagrande
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution no delete menu on the Play Songs page on my phone.

PlanPremiumCountrySouth KoreaDeviceSamsung Galaxy S21+Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueThere is no delete menu on the Play Songs page on my phone.I listen to the playlist in shuffle.Then there are times when a song I don't want to hear ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country South Korea Device Samsung Galaxy S21+ Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue There is no delete menu on the Play Songs page on my phone. I liste...
  • CarlosE
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A Spotify-curated playlist does not appear on the artist's page.

Recently Spotify shared a tweet with a Spotify curated playlist for the artist called j-hope: https://twitter.com/SpotifyKpop/status/1548517854273630214?s=20&t=CaCb672uQpOZruqc-zRTXwHowever, the list does not appear on his profile, so new listeners d...

• Recently Spotify shared a tweet with a Spotify curated playlist for the artist called j-hope: https://twitter.com/SpotifyKpop/status/1548517854273630214?s=20&t=CaCb672uQpOZruqc-zRTXw Howeve...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Incorrect album date

Bring Me The Horizon's Count Your Blessings was released in 2006 UK, 2007 US. Spotify marks it as 2013.

• Regular
  • Bring Me The Horizon's Count Your Blessings was released in 2006 UK, 2007 US. Spotify marks it as 2013.
  • nzeppos
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song radio not working properly

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaOperating SystemAndroid & WindowsMy Question or IssueWhen I start playing a song's radio in Android, it plays one song and then I get an "up next" list with completely different ones, and it changes with every song. So the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Operating System Android  & Windows My Question or Issue When I start playing a song's radio in Android, it plays one song and then I get an "up next" l...
  • Yordan
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • song radio
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Clueless on how to report fake artist who claims to be me

Hi guys, I'm totally clueless here so please bear with me... I'm a retired producer and just started using the app a few months ago. I was curious to check out my old tracks in here, which I found, however there is a fake artist who uploaded a track ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I'm totally clueless here so please bear with me...   I'm a retired producer and just started using the app a few months ago. I was curious to check out my old tracks in here, which I...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

A song of mine from upcoming release has disappeared

Hi, I use spotify for artist (Italy) and i had an unreleased song of mine in the upcoming section since a month(I had also pitched it). The 15th of July, release date, it disappeared. It doesn't appear now nor in the upcoming section nor as published...

• Regular
  • Hi, I use spotify for artist (Italy) and i had an unreleased song of mine in the upcoming section since a month(I had also pitched it). The 15th of July, release date, it disappeared. It doesn't appe...
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't Reorder Playlist Songs-No Edit

Hi! I have Premium, MS Surface Pro 3, WIN10, US. From desktop app or Chrome browser, I only have the option to "Edit Details" and not "Edit". Despite it also occurring on the browser, I still reinstalled the desktop app per many "SOLVED" tags, but no...

• Hi! I have Premium, MS Surface Pro 3, WIN10, US.   From desktop app or Chrome browser, I only have the option to "Edit Details" and not "Edit". Despite it also occurring on the browser, I stil...
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • edit
    reorder songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is Elton John's Sleeping with the Past album not available in Canada?

PlanPremiumCountryCanada i was wondering why Elton John's Sleeping with the Past album is not available on Spotify in Canada. It's available on other streaming platforms. Thanks

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Canada   i was wondering why Elton John's Sleeping with the Past album is not available on Spotify in Canada. It's available on other streaming platforms.   Than...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Elton John
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Same Song, Same Album ID, but different Song ID

I've found a Song that has two different Song IDs but the Same Album ID.The Song is found only once in the Album. Both Songs can be found in the following Playlist:https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3FoVH6ZLs1tKiO0ZHsxCdU I already noticed this with o...

• I've found a Song that has two different Song IDs but the Same Album ID. The Song is found only once in the Album.   Both Songs can be found in the following Playlist: https://open.spotify.c...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • duplicates
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes