Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

Superuser Contribution Uncancel Tom MacDonald’s song The System!

My Question or IssueUncancel Tom MacDonald’s song The System! It doesn’t matter if you agree or disagree with what the man says but refusing to stream his song is childish. Let people listen and make their own opinions instead of imposing your opinio...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue Uncancel Tom MacDonald’s song The System! It doesn’t matter if you agree or disagree with what the man says but refusing to stream his song is childish. Let people listen and ma...
  • Kiril
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes

"content not available"

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSDeviceDesktop appOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI looked up and artist and I can see his tracks but it says "content not available" when I click on them. Why?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country US Device Desktop app Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I looked up and artist and I can see his tracks but it says "content not available" w...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Was these songs removed or bugged?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited statesDeviceGalaxy s7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueTwo of my songs have disappeared from my playlist and I can find them on other playlists but if I click them nothing happens. It won't play.The songs are: "I'm ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United states Device Galaxy s7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Two of my songs have disappeared from my playlist and I can find them on other playl...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggesting Amendment to Album Credits Content

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(iPhone 12 / Mac / Web player)Operating System(iOS 10 / macOS Monterey) My Question or IssueI would like to suggest amendment to performing credits for an album (High Society Soundtrack) where, currently, each track is credi...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country UK Device (iPhone 12 / Mac / Web player) Operating System (iOS 10 / macOS Monterey)   My Question or Issue I would like to suggest amendment to performing ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can someone help me find this song?

In this song in the end their just saying oohh oohh but then the people that are singing with him are just echoing the sounds. Can anyone please help me find this?

• Casual Listener
  • In this song in the end their just saying oohh oohh but then the people that are singing with him are just echoing the sounds. Can anyone please help me find this?
  • Laneybug0308
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I see artist that I don't follow?

In previous versions, Spotify allowed you to see artists that you don't follow, was artists that only liked a few songs. Is there any way to see that list with the current version?

• Casual Listener
  • In previous versions, Spotify allowed you to see artists that you don't follow, was artists that only liked a few songs.   Is there any way to see that list with the current version?
  • KimboSliced
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song used to be on Spotify, now it does not come up in a search

I have been waiting to see Meat Loaf and Marion Raven's version of "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" on Spotify but it is simply not there when I search it up. Can anyone shed light as to why the song is not available despite most other songs from Boo...

• Visitor
  • I have been waiting to see Meat Loaf and Marion Raven's version of "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" on Spotify but it is simply not there when I search it up. Can anyone shed light as to why the song...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded Album No Longer Available

On an iOS Premium plan & have downloaded a number of albums. It appears though that when you download an album, you don't actually download it - you only make it available for off-line use. I say that because one of those albums is now no longer avai...

• Casual Listener
  • On an iOS Premium plan & have downloaded a number of albums.   It appears though that when you download an album, you don't actually download it - you only make it available for off-line u...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium on xbox

I currently have free Spotify on xbox series x in the US and I was wondering if premium on xbox offers the high quality audio. On xbox we already have unlimited skips and can play any song for the free plan, so I was wondering if xbox already has the...

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have free Spotify on xbox series x in the US and I was wondering if premium on xbox offers the high quality audio. On xbox we already have unlimited skips and can play any song for the fr...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Appears On" section incomplete even in the Desktop version?

Even in the Desktop and in the Browser PC version the "Appears On" section is incomplete: it shows only 50 elements/albums!This means that there is no way to listen the artist's discography and find out all the song in which appears... I can't unders...

• Even in the Desktop and in the Browser PC version the "Appears On" section is incomplete: it shows only 50 elements/albums! This means that there is no way to listen the artist's discography and fin...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Spotify removing songs?

I'm genuinely curious as to why Spotify removes songs? For example, Lovesick by Mura Masa. It's one of my all time favorite songs so I'm heartbroken that they had removed it

• Music Fan
  • I'm genuinely curious as to why Spotify removes songs? For example, Lovesick by Mura Masa. It's one of my all time favorite songs so I'm heartbroken that they had removed it 😞 
  • WorldQuestioner
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Am I the only one experiencing problems playing Shawn Mendes songs?

I can't play Shawn Mendes songs - some of his songs. Pls fix this Spotify. I can't go a day w/o his songs. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I can't play Shawn Mendes songs - some of his songs. Pls fix this Spotify. I can't go a day w/o his songs. Thanks!
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

« Only you » not working

PlanFreeCountry(United Kingdom) Device(iPhone SE 2020)Operating System(iOS 14.6) My friend has been trying to see his « Only you », but it isn’t coming up. He has deleted and reinstalled the app many times, nothing is working. I also sent him a link ...

•   Plan Free Country (United Kingdom)  Device (iPhone SE 2020) Operating System (iOS 14.6)   My friend has been trying to see his « Only you », but it isn’t coming up. He has ...
  • kingshuk_18
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Song tagging all wrong

I’m having an issue where the tags/filtering for songs are all wrong. I use the “Liked Songs” playlist everyday. I’ve noticed than when I use the filtering options like “Classic Rock” the results are dodgy at best. For instance giving the above examp...

• Gig Goer
  • I’m having an issue where the tags/filtering for songs are all wrong. I use the “Liked Songs” playlist everyday. I’ve noticed than when I use the filtering options like “Classic Rock” the results are...
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution General Public (Artist)

I use Spotify for quite a while (probably 1 year by now), and I've always wanted to listen to General Public on the app. However, there isnt much of the band here, just one song =(Idk what are the ways to add a new artist and such things, but it woul...

• I use Spotify for quite a while (probably 1 year by now), and I've always wanted to listen to General Public on the app. However, there isnt much of the band here, just one song =( Idk what are t...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • new artists
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist deleted by spotify

Can someone explain to me why I delete a playlist? They always tell me that the reason is We have found the following content to be in violation of our content police, but really, why is that? it's just a playlist that doesn't get any benefit from it...

• Regular
  • Can someone explain to me why I delete a playlist? They always tell me that the reason is We have found the following content to be in violation of our content police, but really, why is that? it's j...
  • Eni
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Illegal upload on Spotify

HiDo you know why this song was uploaded in Spotify? I believe original song is Tatsuro YAMASHITA's one. How can I report this issue to Spotify for further investigation? yes/Elinex https://open.spotify.com/track/0pTQ65WRZOuBVWioAGziVN?si=UezYmb4cQB2...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi Do you know why this song was uploaded in Spotify? I believe original song is Tatsuro YAMASHITA's one. How can I report this issue to Spotify for further investigation?   yes/Elinex &nb...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Discography of specific band has a mistake

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceWindows 10 desktop appOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueThe album Balls To The Wall in the discography of band called Accept has errors. First of all, the album is listed twice....

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device Windows 10 desktop app Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue The album Balls To The Wall in the disco...
  • Kiril
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes