Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes

Remove Rosalia from Urban Latin Queens Playlist

Hey Spotify, Please remove Rosalia from the Urban Latin Queens playlist. Although she speaks Spanish, Rosalia is not from Latin America and is therefore not Latina. I would also recommend removing her from anyother Latin playlists unless the song fea...

• Visitor
  • Hey Spotify,   Please remove Rosalia from the Urban Latin Queens playlist. Although she speaks Spanish, Rosalia is not from Latin America and is therefore not Latina. I would also recommend re...
  • Coffee1
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Kudos

Can anyone tell me what Kudos are and what they do?

• Music Fan
  • Can anyone tell me what Kudos are and what they do?
  • Coffee1
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist search in different languages

Hello,I Am new artist in spotify, and I want to know how can I make that different search will results me as the artist, for example if you will search in English : " Omer Adam" you will find the artist, as well if you will search in hebrew language ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I Am new artist in spotify, and I want to know how can I make that different search will results me as the artist, for example if you will search in English : " Omer Adam" you will find the a...
  • yairholyy
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Question about a missing song

So I wanted to listen to the Cars Soundtrack and noticed the best song on the album is missing. Route 66 by John Mayer. I can't figure out why this one song is missing. John Mayer is on Spotify as are several other versions of Route 66 (Chuck Berry, ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I wanted to listen to the Cars Soundtrack and noticed the best song on the album is missing. Route 66 by John Mayer. I can't figure out why this one song is missing. John Mayer is on Spotify as ar...
  • Donwonton
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Soundtrack
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't play L.E.S Artistes by Santigold

I was searching for L.E.S Artistes by Santigold in my Spotify app, but nothing appeared, so I googled it and found the song that I want but I can't play it. Why is this happening? Is it because of my region or something? Thanks!

• Visitor
  • I was searching for L.E.S Artistes by Santigold in my Spotify app, but nothing appeared, so I googled it and found the song that I want but I can't play it. Why is this happening? Is it because of my...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Add the classic version of Brand New Heavies - Dream Come True

Currently you have not the original track but some strange late remake.This one is original and it sounds significally better https://soundcloud.com/acidjazzrecs/brand-new-heavies-dream-come-1

• Casual Listener
  • Currently you have not the original track but some strange late remake. This one is original and it sounds significally better https://soundcloud.com/acidjazzrecs/brand-new-heavies-dream-come-1
  • hottabych
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Song request

Dear Spotify,Hello can you put Fantasy Lied from the Re:zero OST on Spotify? It's my favorite track from the whole soundtrack and it would mean a lot to me. It's one of the only songs not on Spotify. Thanks! Here's the link: https://youtu.be/8ZT3UN61...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify, Hello can you put Fantasy Lied from the Re:zero OST on Spotify? It's my favorite track from the whole soundtrack and it would mean a lot to me. It's one of the only songs not on Spot...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Nujabes Impression and Departure OST's

Why isnt Departure or Impression available in the U.S? those OST's are an amazing contribution to hip hop and i find it disappointing that i'm unable to listen to some of the work by the late artist in this platform

• Visitor
  • Why isnt Departure or Impression available in the U.S? those OST's are an amazing contribution to hip hop and i find it disappointing that i'm unable to listen to some of the work by the late artist ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Artist
    Hip Hop
    J-pop
    Jazz
    Rap
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Songs disappear from playlist

Hello!I had a problem on this weekend, when i figured out that some russian songs was disappeared from my playlist. I am Premium user and i have listened them many times, but now when i wanted to listen them, they just wasn't there anymore. Why can i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I had a problem on this weekend, when i figured out that some russian songs was disappeared from my playlist. I am Premium user and i have listened them many times, but now when i wanted to l...
  • maplesirup666
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paul McCartney Spotify Singles Video No Longer Available?

So about 2 years ago Spotify released a playlist that contained "17 songs. 34 videos" recorded at a Paul McCartney concert that was pretty small and in the original Abbey Road Studios. I remember watching/listening to it and it was a really great exp...

• Visitor
  • ...ctual content available? 
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution What is the difference between open.spotify and spotify?

What is the difference between open.spotify and spotify? I am unable to find information anywhere about this despite searching. [I am sorry if this is the wrong category - I was unable to find one more appropriate.]

• Visitor
  • What is the difference between open.spotify and spotify? I am unable to find information anywhere about this despite searching. [I am sorry if this is the wrong category - I was unable to find one mo...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Christmas list

Hello, can I include a Spotify Christmas playlist for one of our clients? I wanted to include the playlist on their webpage.

• Visitor
  • Hello, can I include a Spotify Christmas playlist for one of our clients? I wanted to include the playlist on their webpage. 
  • Ledoengano
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Add Moon Rock by XXXTentacion

There is really no reason this song should be removed. If possible can you add it back?

• Visitor
  • There is really no reason this song should be removed. If possible can you add it back?
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Dire Straits live Wembley 1985

Please can you include the DireStraits live in Wembley in 1985. Is the best live I ever hear. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l-qwvSn6Euk

• Visitor
  • Please can you include the DireStraits live in Wembley in 1985.   Is the best live I ever hear.   https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l-qwvSn6Euk
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Dire straits
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I still getting ads on premium?

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceVariousOperating SystemVarious My Question or IssueWhy am I still getting ads even though I pay for premium? I do not want music that includes voice overs. I do not want mixed tracks that cut in and out at the start a...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Various Operating System Various   My Question or Issue Why am I still getting ads even though I pay for premium? I do not want music that include...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Bands Searched for and Found.

Hi everyone!!! This is my first message in the Community. I love Spotify!!! I have searched for and found an old band I used to listen to, aeons ago..... Rare Earth. Although listed, a lot of the tracks do not play . Would anyone have any idea why th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone!!!   This is my first message in the Community. I love Spotify!!!    I have searched for and found an old band I used to listen to, aeons ago..... Rare Earth. Although ...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Apps

what are all the platforms you can link to Spotify?

• what are all the platforms you can link to Spotify?
  • boness
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod