Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Superuser Contribution Rod Derretts Music is no longer available?

PlanPremiumCountryNew ZealandDeviceGalaxy S21My Question or IssueHi,Ive been listening to rod derrets 'rugby racing and beer" (https://open.spotify.com/album/0IpCEOHtTcMd2jbExGOloq?si=wG9sB9-ZTQ-mR8EAje4Neg) album reasonably often for the past 5 year...

• Plan Premium Country New Zealand Device Galaxy S21 My Question or Issue Hi, Ive been listening to rod derrets 'rugby racing and beer" (https://open.spotify.com/album/0IpCEOHtTcMd2jbExGOloq?si...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue Order

PremiumUSiPhone iOS 14 My Question or IssueWhen you used to queue a song, it would put that queued song as next on the list. Then, as you continue to queue songs, they would add to the list in that order, so the song you queued first would play first...

•   Premium US iPhone  iOS 14   My Question or Issue When you used to queue a song, it would put that queued song as next on the list. Then, as you continue to queue songs, they w...
  • Eni
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Refreshing an edited file

I own a podcast hosted by Soundcloud and distributed to Spotify (amongst others).When I uploaded my last podcast I somehow managed to include the sound of a metronome on the recording making the podcast unlistenable.I immediately changed the Soundclo...

• Casual Listener
  • I own a podcast hosted by Soundcloud and distributed to Spotify (amongst others). When I uploaded my last podcast I somehow managed to include the sound of a metronome on the recording making the po...
  • davesoa
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution So Good by Zara Larsson standard (explicit) version not available on Spotify

PlanFreeOperating SystemAndroid, Same issue on DesktopMy Question or Issue The standard version of the album with some explicit songs has not been available for a while and I hate listening to the clean/censored version. What's going on? I see no rea...

• Plan Free Operating System Android, Same issue on Desktop My Question or Issue   The standard version of the album with some explicit songs has not been available for a while and I hate li...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Albums
    Help
    music
    songs
    Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trying to find song from ad

I heard a new music ad while listening a few days ago in July, but I didn’t catch the artist or name of the song, just a few lyrics that go like, “I loved her and she loved me, da da da, da-da da da da” It was by a male artist, someone help me find i...

• Casual Listener
  • I heard a new music ad while listening a few days ago in July, but I didn’t catch the artist or name of the song, just a few lyrics that go like, “I loved her and she loved me, da da da, da-da da da ...
  • faith2002
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs in liked, not showing as liked when found outside of liked songs list.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, PC)Operating System(iOS 14, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhen im searching for songs and artists, a lot of songs sometimes dont show a heart, even though if I search among my Liked songs, it shows a he...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, PC) Operating System (iOS 14, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue When im searching for songs and artists, a lot of songs sometim...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Poor quality Sound in some of the songs under the label "Muzik247"

Hi i am a Spotify Premium user i am facing poor quality sound in all of songs under "2018 Muzik247" I can list some of the albums which i am facing Premam, Da thadiya, Vettah This are some of the albums which i am facing poor sound from these albums ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i am a Spotify Premium user i am facing poor quality sound in all of songs under "2018 Muzik247"  I can list some of the albums which i am facing  Premam, Da thadiya, Vettah This are s...
  • sidharthps10
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Muzik247
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Does Spotify pay attention to the incorrect content reports?

Cause I’ve sent various ones since like October and nothing ever gets corrected like album names and song names being misspelled or incorrect. I sent one in October about the soundtrack to Halloween 4 and it’s still listed as Hallowen 4 even after th...

• Music Fan
  •   Cause I’ve sent various ones since like October and nothing ever gets corrected like album names and song names being misspelled or incorrect. I sent one in October about the soundtrack to Ha...
  • RammingMode
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The profile photo isn’t the reals drifters group here’s why

The photo used in the current Driffters Spotify profile is 4 younger men when the drifters is a group that was in their 20s in the 60s. Charlie Thomas is the lead singer in this group.

• The photo used in the current Driffters Spotify profile is 4 younger men when the drifters is a group that was in their 20s in the 60s. Charlie Thomas is the lead singer in this group. 
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Album no longer available

PlanPremiumCountry UK Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhy has Quincy Jones' album Q:Sould Bossa Nostra disappeared from Spotify? It was in my favouri...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Why has Q...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add an new music

Hello everyone, I would like to know how do I request spotify to add this song - in this version, as it doesn't have it on spotify, or how do I add it? I've already checked and there's this song, but not in this version like samba.. I really apprecia...

• Hello everyone, I would like to know how do I request spotify to add this song - in this version, as it doesn't have it on spotify, or how do I add it? I've already checked and there's this song, but...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Homepage Pop-up

Earlier today, I had a pop-up on my Spotify homepage that I dismissed by habit. I realized a second too late that it was telling me I was in the top __% of listeners to a certain song in the Billions Club. I would’ve liked to screenshot and share, bu...

• Earlier today, I had a pop-up on my Spotify homepage that I dismissed by habit. I realized a second too late that it was telling me I was in the top __% of listeners to a certain song in the Billions...
  • ains7
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

About Dave chappelle's 846 audios

About Dave chappelle's 846 audios there is an album for that and it contains 4 audios but none of them can be played, what is wrong with them?Are they gonne be playable after sometime or not?

• Visitor
  • About Dave chappelle's 846 audios there is an album for that and it contains 4 audios but none of them can be played, what is wrong with them? Are they gonne be playable after sometime or not?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Home page content

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI find it extremely frustrating that I have no control over my Home page. Spotify seems to fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I find ...
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Prevent Spotify automatically playing my private mp3 file recordings when I click them

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy 7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSpotify is default to play my private audio files when i click them, never happened before installing spotify, would like to stop spotify doing this.

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy 7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Spotify is default to play my private audio files when i click them, never happ...
  • Trashcompany69
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Queue doesn't show name or title of song

PlanFreeCountryRomaniaDeviceListening on Spotify Web (Opera GX browser)Operating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueMy problem is that the queue on Spotify doesn't show names, titles, or anything else about the tracks, it's just an icon. It's worki...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Romania Device Listening on Spotify Web (Opera GX browser) Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue My problem is that the queue on Spotify doesn't show nam...
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Icons
    queue
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution "Remove button" behavior in Discover Weekly

I often listen to discover weekly songs and:- when I like song, and it is universal song (can be liked by people from near environment) i just click "heart button"- when I like song, but song is very niche (probably wont be acceptable by most of peop...

• Regular
  • I often listen to discover weekly songs and: - when I like song, and it is universal song (can be liked by people from near environment) i just click "heart button" - when I like song, but son...
  • Kiril
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

A lot of music is STILL missing in India even after 8 months! Seriously what do we pay you guys for?

it doesn't even seem that you guys are even trying to bring the missing content to india, it seems like you only wanted to launch your services over here just so you can earn a couple million dollars more and nothing else does't matter if the song li...

• Casual Listener
  • it doesn't even seem that you guys are even trying to bring the missing content to india, it seems like you only wanted to launch your services over here just so you can earn a couple million d...
  • Rohanlovesindia
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! EMINEM INFINITE ALBUM REQUEST

Hey, I like very much Eminem´s first album "infinite", and to my amusement, it is not uploaded on spotify. It is the very best, and the most original from Eminem, apart from "the slim shady LP", in my opinion. These songs are full of meaning and emot...

eminem infinite.jpg
  • Hey, I like very much Eminem´s first album "infinite", and to my amusement, it is not uploaded on spotify. It is the very best, and the most original from Eminem, apart from "the slim shady LP", in...
  • Alecrim
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 33 likes
  • album suggestion
    eminem
    infinite
    marshall mathers
    original
    Rap
    song suggestion
  • 25 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify for Artist

I have filled out the application for the Spotify for Artist twice, and have sent multiple emails in the past month and have heard nothing back from Spotify. Does anyone here have experience with how long this should be taking?

• Casual Listener
  • I have filled out the application for the Spotify for Artist twice, and have sent multiple emails in the past month and have heard nothing back from Spotify. Does anyone here have experience with how...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes