Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Superuser Contribution REPRODUCCION DE CANCION EN DESCUBRIMIENTO SEMANAL

CUANDO REPRODUZCO DESCUBRIMIENTO SEMANAL, NO ME APARECE LA CANCION QUE SE ESTA REPRODUCIENDO EN ESE MOMENTO COMO CUANDO ESCUCHO CUALQUIER OTRA LISTA O ALBUM

• Visitor
  • CUANDO REPRODUZCO DESCUBRIMIENTO SEMANAL, NO ME APARECE LA CANCION QUE SE ESTA REPRODUCIENDO EN ESE MOMENTO COMO CUANDO ESCUCHO CUALQUIER OTRA LISTA O ALBUM
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't see any podcasts in Spotify

Hello everyone!Please advise if podcasts are not available in KazakhstanCurrently I can't find and play any podcasts, even by direct URL

• Hello everyone! Please advise if podcasts are not available in Kazakhstan Currently I can't find and play any podcasts, even by direct URL
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is "Money by Lisa" no longer showing on the Today's Top Hits on the app

Yesterday, while checking Todays Top Hits, it showed a different profile picture for the song "Money by Lisa" on the TTH list and the hacker changed the profile picture to "FlowArt1943" instead of Lisa's photo. I click "Don't play this" since it seem...

• Visitor
  • Yesterday, while checking Todays Top Hits, it showed a different profile picture for the song "Money by Lisa" on the TTH list and the hacker changed the profile picture to "FlowArt1943" instead of Li...
  • Vasil
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution editing a friends playlist

I have been sent an invite to add songs onto my friends public playlist, but i can only listen to it. Is there something I need to change in my settings?

• I have been sent an invite to add songs onto my friends public playlist, but i can only listen to it. Is there something I need to change in my settings?
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted Home Screen/Start Screen Content

I had been a spotify subscriber for nearly a decade when I finally got sick of the impossible to remove political messaging on my Home Screen. It was a mash up of the Obamas, Black History Month, Gay History Month, etc, etc, etc. If that's your cup o...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ay to filter them out is an annoyance and destroys all value the app provides.   PLEASE reconsider adding the ability for users to remove content from their start page that they don't want to see....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Shuffle not available in premium account on some artists?

I tried to listen to some Elton John but I noticed that there where no shuffle option on any of the albums.Is this intentionally?If so is there any way to block all artists that have chosen to disable this feature. As an artist should not dictate in ...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to listen to some Elton John but I noticed that there where no shuffle option on any of the albums. Is this intentionally? If so is there any way to block all artists that have chosen to di...
  • lilltiger
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution One song by Toše Proeski

Hello.Please, could You upload album (or some compilation) with song by Toše Proeski 'Sonce vo tvojiterusi kosi'. It is song in Macedonian and I will be very happy, if this song will be also on Spotify.Thank You.

• Roadie
  • Hello. Please, could You upload album (or some compilation) with song by Toše Proeski 'Sonce vo tvojiterusi kosi'. It is song in Macedonian and I will be very happy, if this song will be also on Spo...
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I get my track removed from another artist's profile to mine.

I could not get to choose what profile my music was supposed to be on it was just added to another artist's profile with the same name

• I could not get to choose what profile my music was supposed to be on it was just added to another artist's profile with the same name
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Could you please add a Jimin's With You, in Spotify playlist, This is BTS?

Jimin of BTS released a new OST song, With You, can it be added in the playslist which Spotify created, This is BTS?

• Jimin of BTS released a new OST song, With You, can it be added in the playslist which Spotify created, This is BTS?
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution why is 'face for the radio' by the view not available to play

The song 'Face for the Radio' is on the album 'Hats off to the Buskers' by The View, however it is not available to play. When I try to play it it says 'This content is not available'. Why is this the case and can it be released to play.

• Casual Listener
  • The song 'Face for the Radio' is on the album 'Hats off to the Buskers' by The View, however it is not available to play. When I try to play it it says 'This content is not available'. Why is t...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast restarting when I go in between apps and back to Spotify app

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceiPhoneOperating SystemiOS My Issue is that whenever I start a video podcast I can let it play and the audio will still continue even if I switch to another app but once I go back to Spotify app it loses all progress and restar...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country USA Device iPhone Operating System iOS   My Issue is that whenever I start a video podcast I can let it play and the audio will still continue even if I switch...
  • OscarDC
  • 53 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 53 replies
  • 31 likes

Superuser Contribution Submit/Request a song to be added to a playlist created by Spotify?

There is a playlist created by Spotify called 'Songs to Test Headphones With', this was a great idea and i'm grateful for the playlist....... However, I would like to have a song added to it or at least submitted for consideration. Is there a way to ...

• Regular
  • There is a playlist created by Spotify called 'Songs to Test Headphones With', this was a great idea and i'm grateful for the playlist....... However, I would like to have a song added to it or at le...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution When will Evangelion albums are going to be available in Turkey?

There are a lot of Eva songs available but 20th Anniversary, 3.0+1.0 and Finally albums are still unavailable and there are no information about them anywhere. I think it's either censoring or licensing issues but still would like to know when will t...

• There are a lot of Eva songs available but 20th Anniversary, 3.0+1.0 and Finally albums are still unavailable and there are no information about them anywhere. I think it's either censoring or licens...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Where is“Keep On Loving You” the album by Reba McEntire?

About a month ago, this album disappeared from my library. It is still present on other streaming services, but no one has spoken of it’s absence from Spotify. Where has it gone?

• Visitor
  • About a month ago, this album disappeared from my library. It is still present on other streaming services, but no one has spoken of it’s absence from Spotify. Where has it gone?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duplicate Release Radar

PlanPremiumCountryRomaniaDevicedoesn't matterOperating Systemdoesn't matter My Question or IssueI have 2 Release Radar playlists on my account, of which only one should be there, since it is tailored „for Șerban”: Incorrect playlist:https://open.spot...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Romania Device doesn't matter Operating System doesn't matter   My Question or Issue I have 2 Release Radar playlists on my account, of which only one should be th...
  • serbanpaun
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is wu 悟 enlightment song from Andy Lau for shaolin movie 2011 unplayabl

Album can be searched via google but the music is greyed out, thats a very good song but i cant hear it 沈

• Visitor
  • Album can be searched via google but the music is greyed out, thats a very good song but i cant hear it 🥲
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New releases section won't show prior releases

PlanPremiumCountryUsaOperating SystemAndroid When I go over to the New Releases section (not the playlists) and scroll through the albums/singles/etc. it lists, I can only look at ones from the current week. When I'm on the desktop version I can see ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Usa Operating System Android    When I go over to the New Releases section (not the playlists) and scroll through the albums/singles/etc. it lists, I can only lo...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution как сменить страну или регион в аккаунте

переехал в другую страну а регион Россия остался. Как можно сменить страну или регион в аккаунте?

• Visitor
  • переехал в другую страну а регион Россия остался. Как можно сменить страну или регион в аккаунте?
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Burial content is mislabeled

The final track "Raver" off the Burial album Untrue (2007) was replaced with a mix cut sometime in early April. This is not an intentional change by the artist, Spotify has simply confused the mix cut with the original track.

• The final track "Raver" off the Burial album Untrue (2007) was replaced with a mix cut sometime in early April. This is not an intentional change by the artist, Spotify has simply confused the mix c...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes