Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song suggestion

Song suggestion

I have a song I really want added to Spotify its by Graveyard train and is called Ballad for beelzebub.  The more people on here request it the more likely it will be added so please help me out as I love this song 

3 Replies

Hey @Laurenyx137 ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Spotify would love to have all the world’s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available. Music availability depends on the artist/label, not Spotify.

You can find more information in this article: https://support.spotify.com/article/Content-missing/

Have a great day 🙂

Is there a way to check for the possibilty to add a specific album for an existing artist? Or to suggest music to be added by you in the future?

Hey @Eranhulata,

Artists, Publishers and other copyright holders can add their content to Spotify but, as we don't hold any copyright ourselves and only receive the license to add content, we can't really add tracks or other content on our own.

You could, however, contact the creator of the content you'd like to see uploaded through their artists' label on social media or their site and ask them what their thoughts on uploading to Spotify are!

Tip: The local files import could be a valid workaround in your case as well 🙂

We're here for you if any further questions arise.
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts