Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

STILL can't watch Rogan/ JRE video on Spotify TV!!! It's been a year

How can we STILL not watch Rogan videos on Spotify TV apps?! It's been a year and Rogan even posted in December saying it was being worked on? For a company like Spotify this can clearly be sorted in literally minutes by simply instructing the releva...

• Regular
  • How can we STILL not watch Rogan videos on Spotify TV apps?! It's been a year and Rogan even posted in December saying it was being worked on? For a company like Spotify this can clearly be sorted in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other] This Under Armour ad is unbearable

The one that starts "Hello, hello, excuse me" in an abrasive voice. I hate it so much. I always mute or close Spotify when I hear it. I would love for Spotify to either take that one specific ad off the air, or give listeners the option to decline ad...

• Visitor
  • The one that starts "Hello, hello, excuse me" in an abrasive voice. I hate it so much. I always mute or close Spotify when I hear it. I would love for Spotify to either take that one specific ad off ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Other] STOP PLAYING CHRISTMAS COMMERCIALS IN OCTOBER

I'm turning Spotify off and listening to You tube because if I hear another grocery store commercial with Christmas jingles in it in October!

• I'm turning Spotify off and listening to You tube because if I hear another grocery store commercial with Christmas jingles in it in October!  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song disappearing from playlist

Hi, I just noticed a song that I've had in a couple of playlists disappear. It's not grayed out or anything, just gone. The suggested solution from 2014 says I need show unavailable songs, I don't see such an option. Is it available still? Premium pl...

• Hi,   I just noticed a song that I've had in a couple of playlists disappear. It's not grayed out or anything, just gone.   The suggested solution from 2014 says I need show unavailable...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Radio stations not working

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWIndows 10 My Question or IssueI'm trying to find similar music to a particular artist and playlist, but when I click on "Go to artist station" or "Go to playlist station" or "Go to song station", ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Desktop Operating System WIndows 10   My Question or Issue I'm trying to find similar music to a particular artist and playlist, but when I clic...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2Pac - All Eyez On Me missing songs?

Anyone else listen to the All Eyez On Me album by 2Pac and realize almost half the songs are missing / unavailable? Is there a region / geolocation that i can use that mitigates this and allows me access to the missing songs? (I do have a VPN)Album L...

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone else listen to the All Eyez On Me album by 2Pac and realize almost half the songs are missing / unavailable? Is there a region / geolocation that i can use that mitigates this and allows me ac...
  • DeathMetal90z
  • 31 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 14 likes

Mixes by genre

PremiumFranceAndroid 11 Hello, I’m a brand new Spotify user. I’m French, so I'm sorry if my English is a bit wrong. I am a big fan of electronic music and I come to you because I was surprised by the mixes by genre proposed by Spotify which highlight...

• Visitor
  • Premium France Android 11   Hello, I’m a brand new Spotify user. I’m French, so I'm sorry if my English is a bit wrong. I am a big fan of electronic music and I come to you because I was sur...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Browse] Explicit content full block

Hello! My parents don’t let me listen to explicit content on songs, so I turned explicit content off on Spotify. Even though I did this songs that have explicit content still pop up in my recommendations and radios. Would it be possible to not even s...

• Regular
  • Hello! My parents don’t let me listen to explicit content on songs, so I turned explicit content off on Spotify. Even though I did this songs that have explicit content still pop up in my r...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    iOS
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some Discover Weekly songs are already in my favourites.

Hello I noticed that sometimes in Discover Weekly there are songs that I already listen to and they even are in my favourite songs list. It happens because Discover Weekly takes the song from a different album or version of an album. Thanks,Luigi

• Visitor
  • Hello 🙂 I noticed that sometimes in Discover Weekly there are songs that I already listen to and they even are in my favourite songs list. It happens because Discover Weekly takes the song from a d...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song title unmatched with content

PlanPremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceIpad Air 4Operating SystemiOS 15.0.1My Question or IssueFound the song 'Phocha' by Hwang In Wook the content is 'I think, I'm drunk'. Before today the song content still matches with the title.

• Plan Premium Country Singapore Device Ipad Air 4 Operating System iOS 15.0.1 My Question or Issue Found the song 'Phocha' by Hwang In Wook the content is 'I think, I'm drunk'. Before today t...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs unavailable on Spotify premium but available on Spotify free???

A few months ago I started noticing that more and more songs in my Premium account playlists were no longer playing. When I tried to play them, I got this well-known error: "Spotify can't play this right now. If you have the file on your computer you...

• Regular
  • ...hat the content owner has made it globally unavailable for reasons x or y. However, this is clearly not the issue - I explain why further down.   To test the theory, I logged out of S...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • blocked
    blocked albums unavailable albums
    blocked songs
    Premium
    Unavailable album
    Unavailable songs
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

How to find my Daily Mixes

PremiumCountry UK Devicesanyof themOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10How do How do I find my daily mixes if they aren't on my home page? I followed some bad advice that if I was annoyed by the constant appearance of irrelevanr podcast ...

• Visitor
  • Premium Country UK   Devices anyof them Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10How do  How do I find my daily mixes if they aren't on my home page? I followed some ba...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Drivers License by Olivia Rodrigo

Hey guys, i noticed that the old version (at least the cover and 'EP') of Olivias' Drivers License has been deleted by Spotify and has been replaced with the Album version. I'm using a spotify stat tracker and now i see 2 times drivers license in my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, i noticed that the old version (at least the cover and 'EP') of Olivias' Drivers License has been deleted by Spotify and has been replaced with the Album version. I'm using a spotify stat t...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Search] Song request

Hello! I was shuffled to this site because i wanted you to add new hits into Spotify. I found this song on Youtube but not in Spotify. Please add it if you don´t have it. Nicoleta Sava - Esencia del Sur Best regards Fadi

• Regular
  • Hello!    I was shuffled to this site because i wanted you to add new hits into Spotify. I found this song on Youtube but not in Spotify. Please add it if you don´t have it.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Search
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Venus music are out

Why Venus by Ron Henley music are out in Spotify? I can't play that song.

• Why Venus by Ron Henley music are out in Spotify? I can't play that song.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

N Word

I religiously listen to New Music Friday playlist that Spotify puts together every Friday. Consistently every week I would say 1/4 of the songs have the N word. Does Spotify really want to push and promote these artists? Hearing that word is like sti...

• Composer
  • I religiously listen to New Music Friday playlist that Spotify puts together every Friday.  Consistently every week I would say 1/4 of the songs have the N word.  Does Spotify really want t...
  • LilAlienn
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I report a fake artist stealing famous songs?

https://open.spotify.com/artist/5ikNVOJoWdEO41eADi7t9a?si=53a566063c0f427d I saw this "new" artist named "King Kendrick" and they released a song called Control on the "King Kendrick Diss" album. King Kendrick refers to Kendrick Lamar, who was the pe...

• https://open.spotify.com/artist/5ikNVOJoWdEO41eADi7t9a?si=53a566063c0f427d I saw this "new" artist named "King Kendrick"  and they released a song called Control on the "King Kendrick Diss" albu...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Problem with playlist and playing song.

PlanFree/PremiumCountryRomaniaDeviceSamsung Galaxy A32Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have a playlist where I added different songs. At first I could see all the songs in their full length. Now, when I press on the playlist, it only sho...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Romania Device Samsung Galaxy A32 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have a playlist where I added different songs. At first I could see all th...
  • AlexandruTroll
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sang on Sunday playlist not being updated

The Sang On Sunday playlist is great - I love it. The description says "In partnership with CCLI ... Updated monthly." However, it hasn't been updated since April 2020. Any plans to start updating this more regularly again? PlanPremiumCountryUnited K...

• The Sang On Sunday playlist is great - I love it.  The description says "In partnership with CCLI ... Updated monthly."  However, it hasn't been updated since April 2020.  Any plans to...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes