Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

lizzobangers is not available

The Lizzobangers record is no longer available for me  

• Casual Listener
  • The Lizzobangers record is no longer available for me 😞  
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Botted streams

Everytime I go on spotify, i see this garbage music that i dont feel familiar with at all. They also botted 300k+ more streams which obviously affected more accounts, why arent we allowed to report them for spam?

Capture.PNG dfd.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Everytime I go on spotify, i see this garbage music that i dont feel familiar with at all. They also botted 300k+ more streams which obviously affected more accounts, why arent we allowed to report t...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The Shirts - Laugh and Walk Away

Please add this song! And everything of this band by the way.

• Music Fan
  • Please add this song! And everything of this band by the way.
  • podevyns
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Chris Bailey, DM Blues, Vol. 1

Songs & titles don't match on this album.  Can you rectify?

• Music Fan
  • Songs & titles don't match on this album.  Can you rectify?
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What genre are film scores?

I have been thinking about something lately. In what genre does Spotify categorizes artists like Hans Zimmer and Ramin Djawadi? When in December the whole 'year rewind' thing comes out and film scores are among my most listened to music, what genre w...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been thinking about something lately. In what genre does Spotify categorizes artists like Hans Zimmer and Ramin Djawadi?  When in December the whole 'year rewind' thing comes out and film...
  • NivenMaberic
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do i remove an artist tag that isnt correct?

Is it possible to remove a artist tag on a song that you didn't upload to Spotify? One member of the band worked on a song with a producer and whoever organized for it to be put on the Spotify library, incorrectly tagged the full band. Unfortunately ...

• Visitor
  • Is it possible to remove a artist tag on a song that you didn't upload to Spotify?   One member of the band worked on a song with a producer and whoever organized for it to be put on the Spoti...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Artist
    metadata
    remove
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Album "Chapter V" from Trey Songz from 2012, not on Spotify EU?

I'm waiting for years that this album is being uploaded in Spotify EU, but it' still not there... why not? This is one of his best albums imo.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm waiting for years that this album is being uploaded in Spotify EU, but it' still not there... why not? This is one of his best albums imo.
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Pop
    R&B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want the album "Charlie" of language Malayalam

please add the album "Charlie" of language Malayalam. here is the jukebox of the malayalam movie "Charlie" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0eSCmqjp8M

• Visitor
  • please add the album "Charlie" of language Malayalam. here is the jukebox of the malayalam movie "Charlie" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0eSCmqjp8M
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Former Perfect Concentration playlist songs?

Does anyone know what songs were on the Spotify Perfect Concentration playlist before it updated and completely changed within the last six months?

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know what songs were on the Spotify Perfect Concentration playlist before it updated and completely changed within the last six months?
  • AndrewRobs01
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • perfect concentration
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Add music please

Can you add Best A and E of Eir Aoi and yousei teikoku all of her songs if possible ? Never gonna cancel my subscription if you add.PLEASE?

• Visitor
  • Can you add Best A and E of Eir Aoi and yousei teikoku all of her songs if possible ?  Never gonna cancel my subscription if you add.PLEASE?
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is going on with my daily mix playlists??

Has somethjng changed in the last week or so? My once rock solid daily mixes were genre based but now the lines that grouped these are disappearing and my Beatles and Dylan list is full of bon jovi and Springsteen. My metal list now includes guns n r...

• Casual Listener
  • Has somethjng changed in the last week or so? My once rock solid daily mixes were genre based but now the lines that grouped these are disappearing and my Beatles and Dylan list is full of bon  ...
  • mrhestew
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Important Question About Playlists

I've noticed that the Spotify team has removed the "Follow" playlist feature. So, my quesiton is, what does the "heart icon" do? Does that individually save songs in their own respective albums? Or does the "heart icon" saves the playlists as playlis...

• Roadie
  • I've noticed that the Spotify team has removed the "Follow" playlist feature. So, my quesiton is, what does the "heart icon" do? Does that individually save songs in their own respective albums? Or d...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist
    question
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop adding Lauv to my Release Radar

I actively state that I do not like this artist each week and the algorithm does not incorporate this. SAD!

• I actively state that I do not like this artist each week and the algorithm does not incorporate this. SAD!
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Discover
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hippo Campus' album - Landmark is gone?!

Hi there, It just came to my realisation that Hippo Campus' album Landmark is gone from spotify - i was just wondering what happened and if it is coming back?!?!?!? Thanks,Mikki

• Hi there,   It just came to my realisation that Hippo Campus' album Landmark is gone from spotify - i was just wondering what happened and if it is coming back?!?!?!?   Thanks, Mikki
  • jordypeatpeat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Splitz Enz - I GOT YOU

Why isn't Splitz Enz - I GOT YOU on Spotify. Can you add it please.

• Roadie
  • Why isn't Splitz Enz - I GOT YOU on Spotify. Can you add it please.
  • artful_dodger59
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rock
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i listen to a certain genre of music if radio is gone?

I used to listen to radio of a genre i like to find new artists, but it's now gone. How am i now to listen to new music?EDIT: Never mind. Was apparently under "browse"

• Roadie
  • I used to listen  to radio of a genre i like to find new artists, but it's now gone. How am i now to listen to new music? EDIT: Never mind. Was apparently under "browse"
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song request: Pokerface by Lady Gaga (Live at the Cherrytree House piano & voice version)

Song request: Pokerface by Lady Gaga (Live at the Cherrytree House piano & voice version) A bonus track.

• Casual Listener
  • Song request: Pokerface by Lady Gaga (Live at the Cherrytree House piano & voice version) A bonus track. 
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Church album "New York Stories" is out of phase

As the Subject says.Whole album is out of phase between left and right channel.Not sure if this is the right place to post such remarks, if not please guide me on where to.

• As the Subject says. Whole album is out of phase between left and right channel. Not sure if this is the right place to post such remarks, if not please guide me on where to. 😉
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes