Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes

Solved!! Lack of American Head Charge albums.

Greetings,There are some American Head Charge albums missing (Trepanation and The Feeding) it would be very cool if those albums are on Spotify (at least in Latin America those albums are not there), I hope you can add them.Thank you very much.

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings, There are some American Head Charge albums missing (Trepanation and The Feeding) it would be very cool if those albums are on Spotify (at least in Latin America those albums are not there...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Music above everything else - Please focus on the real artists

PlanFamily PremiumCountryPTDeviceMultiple devicesOperating SystemMultiple OS My Question or IssueMy family and I use Spotify to listen to music. That's our aim - that's what we pay you for. You are now favoring podcasts over real artists (such as Nei...

• Plan Family Premium Country PT Device Multiple devices Operating System Multiple OS   My Question or Issue My family and I use Spotify to listen to music. That's our aim - that's what ...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Very long term user cancelling

I have had a subscription for 10+ years. I am now cancelling because Spotify would rather be a mouthpiece for idiots than an actual music service. There is a service that will transfer your Playlists from Spotify. It worked for me going from Spotify ...

• I have had a subscription for 10+ years. I am now cancelling because Spotify would rather be a mouthpiece for idiots than an actual music service.   There is a service that will transfer your ...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Cancelling
    Cancelling membership
    transfer playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Podcasts] Stop babying/policing your users about Covid-19

The vast majority of us using Spotify are adults and can handle adult conversations. We can make informed decisions for ourselves and don't need statist propaganda shoved down our throats. Thanks.

• Visitor
  • The vast majority of us using Spotify are adults and can handle adult conversations. We can make informed decisions for ourselves and don't need statist propaganda shoved down our throats. Thanks.
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Album greyed out.

Men Without HatsAlbum: Love In The Age Of WarUse to be available for years but now its greyed out. Why is it now greyed out and when will it become available again. All their other albums are available.

• Men Without Hats Album: Love In The Age Of War Use to be available for years but now its greyed out. Why is it now greyed out and when will it become available again. All their other albums are ava...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Podcast removal

Why was the podcast "The Americans" by Chelsea Spieker/Media Pioneer (from Germany in English) removed?

• Why was the podcast "The Americans" by Chelsea Spieker/Media Pioneer (from Germany in English) removed?
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Private Sessions to be excluded from Spotify Wrapped

I think that songs and podcasts listened to during a private session should be excluded from Spotify wrapped. This would be mean parents could play children's tunes on private without worrying that Kiddie Bops won't be their top genre, or that Let It...

• I think that songs and podcasts listened to during a private session should be excluded from Spotify wrapped. This would be mean parents could play children's tunes on private without worrying that K...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Why has Chris Corners songs suddenly disappeared?

I had a playlist with the songs of the movie Sky Fighters (original title Les Chevaliers du Ciel) and now suddently almost all songs from the main composer are gone. Only one, who has its name speld incorrectly is still there. What happen?

• Regular
  • I had a playlist with the songs of the movie Sky Fighters (original title Les Chevaliers du Ciel) and now suddently almost all songs from the main composer are gone.   Only one, who has its na...
  • gus69
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Niche query: Medicine Head

Not really sure where else to go with this. Customer Services is a dead end.https://open.spotify.com/album/5sodalyObGn3QidmPAOkTx?si=XBylQDz-RPiDnEXqLbthRw.Commercially available as a 17 track compilation but only tracks 1-10 are on Spotify. The rema...

• Casual Listener
  • Not really sure where else to go with this. Customer Services is a dead end. https://open.spotify.com/album/5sodalyObGn3QidmPAOkTx?si=XBylQDz-RPiDnEXqLbthRw. Commercially available as a 17 track co...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution CANNOT WATCH ANY EPISODES OF THE JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE ON TV APP

PlanFreeCountryUKDeviceTVOperating SystemSky package My Question or IssueI live in the UK and I use Spotify on my TV with a Sky package, pre-installed Spotify app. Every single available Spotify podcast works, except for The Joe Rogan Experience. I c...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country UK Device TV Operating System Sky package   My Question or Issue I live in the UK and I use Spotify on my TV with a Sky package, pre-installed Spotify app. Every sing...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What is going on with my daily mix playlists??

Has somethjng changed in the last week or so? My once rock solid daily mixes were genre based but now the lines that grouped these are disappearing and my Beatles and Dylan list is full of bon jovi and Springsteen. My metal list now includes guns n r...

• Casual Listener
  • Has somethjng changed in the last week or so? My once rock solid daily mixes were genre based but now the lines that grouped these are disappearing and my Beatles and Dylan list is full of bon  ...
  • mrhestew
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Always German music in my Discover weekly playlist

Why does Spotify always track and include a lot of German music in my Discover weekly playlist?? I am not german, nor residing in Germany, I have nothing to do with Germany

• Why does Spotify always track and include a lot of German music in my Discover weekly playlist?? I am not german, nor residing in Germany, I have nothing to do with Germany
  • OscarDC
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution “Set Adrift On Memory Bliss” (P.M. Dawn): Original Version Unavailable

Probably due to some extremely unfortunate licensing issues, the original (far superior) version isn’t available. I truly wish Spotify would pull the inferior version from their catalog, so that uninitiated listeners wouldn’t mistakenly associate the...

• Visitor
  • Probably due to some extremely unfortunate licensing issues, the original (far superior) version isn’t available. I truly wish Spotify would pull the inferior version from their catalog, so that unin...
  • spero2378
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Hip Hop
    R&B
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Song, 240 Years Before Your Time, has error

This song as it plays on Spotify has about 20 minutes in the middle with no sound. The song should be around 3:20 in length, not 23:20.

• Casual Listener
  • This song as it plays on Spotify has about 20 minutes in the middle with no sound. The song should be around 3:20 in length, not 23:20.
  • Elena
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I run a website where I have to embed videos

To provide my users a better experience, I want to provide them with high-quality videos. Will this be possible with the help of Spotify? You can visit my website for further info.Thanks All !

• Regular
  • To provide my users a better experience, I want to provide them with high-quality videos. Will this be possible with the help of Spotify? You can visit my website for further info. Thanks All !
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Asian Kung-fu Generation

Can we get some Asian Kung-fu Generation on Spotify there was som be4 but canr find it now whay have it ben taken down?

• Can we get some Asian Kung-fu Generation on Spotify there was som be4 but canr find it now whay have it ben taken down?
  • Elena
  • 6 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 12 likes

Superuser Contribution Blend algorithm suppressing Madonna?

Hey guys Yesterday I created a Blend with a friend. With Madonna being my most-listened artist by far, the Blend isn't containing any Madonna songs, not even after today's refresh. How is this possible? I think the algorithm should be fixed. Regards ...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys   Yesterday I created a Blend with a friend.   With Madonna being my most-listened artist by far, the Blend isn't containing any Madonna songs, not even after today's refre...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Playlist ADS on Instagram

Hi everybody! First topic on Spotify Community, either if I followed you through all these long 5 years since I've entered here. First of all: Sorry if my English isn't perfect at all, but I'm Italian so I'll try to do my best to explain myself. My p...

• Casual Listener
  • ...eeping it constantly updated, without any payed AD on the Social Networks, and with a good choose of the name i think that Spotify has helped to make it rise among the most indexed content in the same t...
  • Ilrompipallone
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ads musics
    copyright
    Copyright free songs
    Copyrights
    Instagram
    Instagram Playlist Sharing
    Instagram Stories
    Social
    Social & Random
    Social Media
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist curation country wise

Hey I'm from Nepal. Our country doesn't have any playlist curated by Spotify team. I am 18 years old and music enthusiast. I've been mostly known on genres like Indie, Rap, Folk, Rock and Alternative songs from my country. Is there any way I can cont...

• Hey I'm from Nepal. Our country doesn't have any playlist curated by Spotify team. I am 18 years old and music enthusiast. I've been mostly known on genres like Indie, Rap, Folk, Rock and Alternative...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist Page: Discovered On is not showing all playlists

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceMacbook Pro late 2019Operating SystemmacOS Big Sur My Question or Issue Hi Team, I'm the social media manager for a Verified Spotify Artist who recently released an EP on the Spotify platform.The EP track has been ad...

strannikad_0-1646278391817.png
  • ...hought that these other playlists, which are not appearing, may be private - but I have since discovered a public playlist that has added the track but does not show up in the Discovered On section....
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes