Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Discover] Can't find the song "Watership Song" by "User's Atmospere"

I can't find the song "Watership Song" by "User's Atmospere". It plays on Pandora and Shazam recognizes it. What's the story? Also, I have no idea how to post this "issue" anywhere else on this forum. It's not a new idea but there doesn't seem to be ...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't find the song "Watership Song" by "User's Atmospere". It plays on Pandora and Shazam recognizes it. What's the story?   Also, I have no idea how to post this "issue" anywhere else...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Heart Icon Bug

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 12 Pro MAXOperating SystemiOS 15.0.1 My Question or IssueEver since I updated my phone to 15, the UI has been bugged on Spotify for liking songs (heart). There will be songs I listen that I have never heard of before...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 12 Pro MAX Operating System iOS 15.0.1   My Question or Issue Ever since I updated my phone to 15, the UI has been bugged on Spotify for liking s...
  • CarlosE
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • bug
    heart
    UI
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Interface

In my new account, the interface is new, but in my old account there is the old interface and I cannot change it. First image is old theme and my old account. The second image is my new account and new theme. Both accounts have a premium plan.

• In my new account, the interface is new, but in my old account there is the old interface and I cannot change it. First image is old theme and my old account. The second image is my new account ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist

Five years ago I created a playlist and today I find out that they have made it public with Spotifi's authorship and it has 430,000 lines. How can I claim?https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1EQqZlCxLOykhS?si=nnGMjwQzTICyIBJ0Ot2pFg&utm_source=w...

• Visitor
  • Five years ago I created a playlist and today I find out that they have made it public with Spotifi's authorship and it has 430,000 lines. How can I claim? https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song sound like scratched CD

This song sound like scratched CDhttps://open.spotify.com/track/0K1bxe733BFc74jk4g59ED?si=9cadf4944c194d4e It is a problem that has years

• This song sound like scratched CD https://open.spotify.com/track/0K1bxe733BFc74jk4g59ED?si=9cadf4944c194d4e   It is a problem that has years
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find the song "Watership Song" by "User's Atmospere"

I can't find the song "Watership Song" by "User's Atmospere". It plays on Pandora and Shazam recognizes it. What's the story?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't find the song "Watership Song" by "User's Atmospere". It plays on Pandora and Shazam recognizes it. What's the story?
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Classical New Releases playlist

Spoiler (Highlight to read)This playlist is dominated by either solo piano tracks or those heavily involving piano content. I don’t object to piano music but surely they don’t represent the majority of new releases. Alternatively the playlist name co...

• This playlist is dominated by either solo piano tracks or those heavily involving piano content. I don’t object to piano music but surely they don’t represent the majority of new releases. A...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sima Martausová has a new name

Hello.I would like to please Spotify to change name of one famous artist. Name of this singer is Sima Martausová, but she has married and now her name is Sima Magušinová.Please, could You change name of Sima Martausová to Sima Magušinová, if It is po...

• Roadie
  • Hello. I would like to please Spotify to change name of one famous artist. Name of this singer is Sima Martausová, but she has married and now her name is Sima Magušinová. Please, could You change ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Discover] Don’t promote unplayable releases.

Don’t promote unplayable releases. Don’t announce a new album that are not available in my region or not playable to me for some other reason out of my control. I was announced a new Portishead album front and center on the home screen and not a sing...

• Music Fan
  • Don’t promote unplayable releases. Don’t announce a new album that are not available in my region or not playable to me for some other reason out of my control. I was announced a new Portishead album...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other] Stop removing Botho Lucas Chors Landsknecht albums

Why is this being removed, there seems to have been 2 attempts to upload this album yet both have been removed: https://open.spotify.com/album/60vbEHiL1BrjvaDJp2VrDshttps://open.spotify.com/album/1V9q5CgmPErtmU2uExpTYvDon't just close this issue arbi...

• Casual Listener
  • Why is this being removed, there seems to have been 2 attempts to upload this album yet both have been removed:  https://open.spotify.com/album/60vbEHiL1BrjvaDJp2VrDs https://open.spotify.com/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does this song keep appearing on my automatically generated playlists?

For real this is **bleep**ing annoying. This **bleep**ing Designer Boi song keeps on appearing on my Repeat Rewind playlist even tho I never even listen to it. And tbh that's reason why I don't listen to it. Seems so fishy. How much did Nast's label ...

• Regular
  • For real this is **bleep**ing annoying. This **bleep**ing Designer Boi song keeps on appearing on my Repeat Rewind playlist even tho I never even listen to it. And tbh that's reason why I don't liste...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify Play Songs I didn’t Liked and Locked my Playlists

PlanPremium DeviceiPad ProOperating SystemiPadOS15 My Question or IssueI suddenly found myself listening to songs I didn’t liked. They found themselves into my Liked Songs playlist. When I unliked them, they refused to be removed. Worst of all I cann...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium  Device iPad Pro Operating System iPadOS15   My Question or Issue I suddenly found myself listening to songs I didn’t liked. They found themselves into my Liked...
  • petyew
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • liked songs
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleting Suggest Playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI really like Spotify and the variety of music it has. And it is easy to search, and easier t...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I reall...
  • PerAxel
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No more Cosmic Gate Wake Your Mind Radio?

Hi I'm following Cosmic Gate Wake Your Mind Radio and had noticed the Wake Your Mind Radio show doesn't update on thursdays or on any other day anymore, same with Ferry Corsten's Resonation Radio that has stopped earlier for updating. My question is ...

• Regular
  • Hi I'm following Cosmic Gate Wake Your Mind Radio and had noticed the Wake Your Mind Radio show doesn't update on thursdays or on any other day anymore, same with Ferry Corsten's Resonation Radio tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Audio dramas partly or completely disabled

PlanFreeCountryGermany Hi Spotify-Team,What's going on with your streaming service? Since yesterday a hole bunch of different German audio dramas either partly or even completely became disabled. Partly disabled are these:- John Sinclair- Lady Bedfor...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Germany   Hi Spotify-Team, What's going on with your streaming service? Since yesterday a hole bunch of different German audio dramas either partly or even completely bec...
  • _JustMe_
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Indian tracks

A lot of 90s, 20s Indian tracks are missing. Please add. 

• Visitor
  • A lot of 90s, 20s Indian tracks are missing. Please add. 
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] R Kelly was convicted time to remove all of his music from Spotify!

Today on September 27th 2021, R. Kelly was found guilty of 8 counts of **bleep**-trafficking! Spotify has a social responsibility to stop promoting a supporting a convicted rapist. All of his music should be removed from Spotify. Back in 2018 some of...

• Visitor
  • Today on September 27th 2021, R. Kelly was found guilty of 8 counts of **bleep**-trafficking!    Spotify has a social responsibility to stop promoting a supporting a convicted rapist. All...
  • GreggJ
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Hörbücher auf Spotify

Guten Tag, grundsätzlich wird das Angebot von Hörbüchern ernst zu nehmender Literatur auf Spotify schlechter. Die Zeiten, wo Michel Houellebecq mit "Serotonin" verfügbar war, ist vorbei. Benedict Wells wird angezeigt, kann aber nicht abgespielt werde...

• Guten Tag, grundsätzlich wird das Angebot von Hörbüchern ernst zu nehmender Literatur auf Spotify schlechter. Die Zeiten, wo Michel Houellebecq mit "Serotonin" verfügbar war, ist vorbei. Benedict Wel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Search] can't find certain songs

please can you add the repertoire of 'big sound authority'also 'a little more love' & 'banks of the ohio' by olivia newton-john'barbados' by typically tropical (only kareoke version exists)

• Visitor
  • please can you add the repertoire of 'big sound authority' also 'a little more love' & 'banks of the ohio' by olivia newton-john 'barbados' by typically tropical (only kareoke version exists) ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Search
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes