Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Superuser Contribution Arabic with Korean artists? Is there a chance this is a mistake?

This Korean group: Rania, no longer exists, however there are Arab songs by this artist: Achwak Sayad? mixing with them this year, I think this is a mistake...The Arab group is on the artist Rania's page...........

• This Korean group: Rania, no longer exists, however there are Arab songs by this artist: Achwak Sayad? mixing with them this year, I think this is a mistake... The Arab group is on the artist Rania'...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can’t generate Blend playlists - option is not available in my app

Title says it all. Friends have sent me invites to their playlists, but I can’t ask others to create a Blend from my app. Why isn’t it showing up in my app? I’m on iOS and app is fully updated.

• Regular
  • Title says it all.  Friends have sent me invites to their playlists, but I can’t ask others to create a Blend from my app.  Why isn’t it showing up in my app?  I’m on iOS and app is fu...
  • CharlesF
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Search] Songs searched by their lyrics

What if you could find songs by their lyrics in the search field?In theory, it's not that difficult either, you just have to use the new feature of the lyrics. If you could save the lyrics as search terms, you could simply enter one or more words of ...

• Visitor
  • What if you could find songs by their lyrics in the search field? In theory, it's not that difficult either, you just have to use the new feature of the lyrics. If you could save the lyrics as searc...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Search
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with metadata

POCO M3, Android 11, Miui 12 - Spotify does not send info about artist, song name and album title on Toyota Touch device. Problem exists in Yaris 2016 and Rav-4 2020. Other apps used to listening to music e.g. Poweramp and Bandcamp work correctly. Ve...

• POCO M3, Android 11, Miui 12 - Spotify does not send info about artist, song name and album title on Toyota Touch device. Problem exists in Yaris 2016 and Rav-4 2020. Other apps used to listening to ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can I set a language preference for content, not the app itself?

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSony ExperiaOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI like listening to a lot of non-English language artists, and I prefer to listen to them in their original language, even when an English language version is also avai...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Sony Experia Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I like listening to a lot of non-English language artists, and I prefer to listen to them in...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Playlists] My Wrapped stats are skewed by the Daily Drive playlist.

Spotify intersperses news podcasts into a playlist that is static. This causes me to listen to the same songs/artists every day, thus causing Wrapped not to reflect my real listening habits. They do a good job in updating my "Made For xxx" playlists....

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify intersperses news podcasts into a playlist that is static. This causes me to listen to the same songs/artists every day, thus causing Wrapped not to reflect my real listening habits. They do ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] add a delete option for songs on playlists made by user

what do you want me to say. your service flat out sucks . anyone who would pay a dime for your worthless garbage gets what they deserve. you cannot even get an answer to a simple question !!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • what do you want me to say. your service flat out sucks . anyone who would pay a dime for your worthless garbage gets what they deserve.   you cannot even get an answer to a simple question...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Homescreen changed IOS

PremiumUKiPhone 13 ProThe home screen has recently changed-it used to have six boxes at the top with music and ongoing/new podcast episodes, as well as 'Good Morning',etc. The boxes/greeting have now disappeared and it now starts with 'Recently Playe...

• Visitor
  • Premium UK iPhone 13 Pro The home screen has recently changed-it used to have six boxes at the top with music and ongoing/new podcast episodes, as well as 'Good Morning',etc. The boxes/greeting ha...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My own personal Spotify wrapped for my device, when Spotify account is shared

I share a Spotify Premium account with another family member. I only ever use it on my phone and they only ever use it on their device(s). Am I able to get a device-specific Spotify Wrapped so I can see what I've been listening to over the year witho...

• Casual Listener
  • I share a Spotify Premium account with another family member. I only ever use it on my phone and they only ever use it on their device(s). Am I able to get a device-specific Spotify Wrapped so I can ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop new Autoplay for albums

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceMacBook Pro 2021Operating SystemMacOS Big Sur My Question or IssueHow can I disable the new autoplay feature for albums? Up until several weeks ago the Autoplay toggle in Settings controlled this behavior, now even with th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device MacBook Pro 2021 Operating System MacOS Big Sur   My Question or Issue How can I disable the new autoplay feature for albums? Up until several w...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Does listening to a family mix count to what you listen to be listed in the family mix?

Basically the title: if I listen to a song from the family mix because a family member listened to that artist, will this song later show up in the family mix because I listened to it as well? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Basically the title: if I listen to a song from the family mix because a family member listened to that artist, will this song later show up in the family mix because I listened to it as well? &nbsp...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

JoJo's New Album "Mad Love"

Is anyone on here a fan of JoJo? What are your favorites off the new album? Mine are: 1. Honest2. Vibe3. Reckless4. I Am5. Edibles JoJo, "Mad Love" Listen Here: https://open.spotify.com/album/03B7yRw8C4i7Vuxxjy8RJw

JoJo_-_Mad_Love_(Official_Album_Cover)
  • Casual Listener
  • Is anyone on here a fan of JoJo? What are your favorites off the new album? Mine are:   1. Honest 2. Vibe 3. Reckless 4. I Am 5. Edibles   JoJo, "Mad Love"   Listen Her...
  • Gonpop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • JoJo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong top genre 2021 wrapped

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceHuawei P30Operating SystemEMUI 11 My Question or IssueMy top genre on 2021 wrapped is totally off. I do listen to it, but rarely. Also my second top genre is a genre i barely listen to. The genres after the top two are c...

•   Plan Premium Country Norway Device Huawei P30 Operating System EMUI 11   My Question or Issue My top genre on 2021 wrapped is totally off. I do listen to it, but rarely. Also m...
  • kalte
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution How frequently does Spotify pull lyrics from Musixmatch?

Spotify PremiumUSAiPhone 8, iOS 13.6Macbook Pro, MacOS Catalina (10.15.7) I'm an artist and editor on Musixmatch, and I've recently been going through and overhauling some woefully inaccurate/inadequate lyrics for one of my favorite bands, sElf, star...

• Spotify Premium USA iPhone 8, iOS 13.6 Macbook Pro, MacOS Catalina (10.15.7)   I'm an artist and editor on Musixmatch, and I've recently been going through and overhauling some woefully ina...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution See Wrapped 2021 again

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 15.1 My Question or IssueI started the iPhone app and the wrapped 2021 animation started playing. I accidentally turned it off before it really started. Is it possible to view it again? Can't...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 15.1   My Question or Issue I started the iPhone app and the wrapped 2021 animation started playing. I accidentally tu...
  • JensHaglof
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Requested song

Has something changed on Spotify recently? I subscribe to Spotify Premium and mainly stream through my Google Home Hub. Previously when I have requested a particular song, it has been played, and this then leads onto other songs being played in that ...

• Casual Listener
  • Has something changed on Spotify recently? I subscribe to Spotify Premium and mainly stream through my Google Home Hub. Previously when I have requested a particular song, it has been played, and thi...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] Automatic Cleaner for Playlists

I am so surprised I haven’t seen this idea floating around here yet! I think it would be very beneficial to have a button that operated like the enhance button on playlists to hide explicit songs. This would appeal to people with younger children in ...

• I am so surprised I haven’t seen this idea floating around here yet! I think it would be very beneficial to have a button that operated like the enhance button on playlists to hide explicit songs. Th...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where did half of Scorpions albums go?

I am wondering where did some of Scorpions albums go? Like Savage Amusement of Blackout? Is this somekind of record studio license thing? Or what the duck IS this? :C

• Casual Listener
  • I  am wondering where did some of Scorpions albums go? Like Savage Amusement of Blackout? Is this somekind of record studio license thing? Or what the duck IS this? :C 
  • SailorKnight
  • 7 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution multiple profiles of the same group

How to combine multiple profiles of the same group?https://open.spotify.com/artist/2SJNXGUkAzJgXKUQDL0Z9a?si=3d28a265748d4423https://open.spotify.com/artist/5vZOFo6KmFeoPFTDpvbJs7?si=78b8d6859c7f4b20https://open.spotify.com/artist/69RiF7cRG7zfVJXJi6g...

• How to combine multiple profiles of the same group? https://open.spotify.com/artist/2SJNXGUkAzJgXKUQDL0Z9a?si=3d28a265748d4423 https://open.spotify.com/artist/5vZOFo6KmFeoPFTDpvbJs7?si=78b8d685...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When do Monthly Listeners increase? When someone actually listens in 24 hours?

Hello Spotify Artist Support, I have seen several posts on the Spotify Community board about artists losing monthly listeners or the monthly listeners not going up when we know there are visits to our music, playlists, etc. I have several questions b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Artist Support,   I have seen several posts on the Spotify Community board about artists losing monthly listeners or the monthly listeners not going up when we know there are vis...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • monthly listener stats
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes