Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify library is full!

Solved!

Spotify library is full!

Hey everyone! So I tried to save an album today was greeted with this surprising message...
Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 1.43.34 pm.png

Has anyone encountered this before? Is there a reason why Spotify doesn't allow users to have bigger libraries? This is pretty sad for me because I think of my saved albums as a "collection" of sorts. What do we all think?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@JordanOakley

You need to transfer your saved albums/songs inside playlists. You are allowed 9,999 songs per playlist. So you can multiply playlists.

The limit of 10,000 songs is for your library of saved songs.

Good luck 🙂

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

@JordanOakley

You need to transfer your saved albums/songs inside playlists. You are allowed 9,999 songs per playlist. So you can multiply playlists.

The limit of 10,000 songs is for your library of saved songs.

Good luck 🙂

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks so much, that's an alright workaround. If only it wasn't too time consuming to do that.

I don't understand what you mean by that

Happy there is a workaround for this, thank you for sharing! Agreed though that it is very time consuming. Quite ridiculous in my opinion for this to even be an issue when we pay for this service. If there was not a workaround, I'd cancel.

I absolutely love music and would never want to 'remove some songs' as they so nonchalanty put it. The whole point of saving music is to help the software be more in tune with us (Discover Weekly, Daily Mixes, etc.) and so we have great music to listen to whenever we want. An ever-growing collection personally curated by the user! I hope the 'good idea' that I voted for is implemented soon. Fingers crossed!

Suggested posts