Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Strange issue with hub for Christmass

Strange issue with hub for Christmass

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

Slovakia

Device

Dell Inspiron

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello.

I have noticed, that hub for Christmass is still viewed in Slovakia, althought there aren't currently Christmass.

Please, could You look to It and fix It?

Thank You.

Marco Oros

4 Replies

Also, I have noticed similar issue with hub Equal. It is still visible in browse page.

Hey @Noguri,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

The hubs should be available all year round, independent of the season they were created in. 

But could you send us some screenshots of them, so we can be sure we're on the same page?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Thank You for Your reply.

I know, that those hubs are awaylable, but for example hub 'summer' is viewed (I am not thinking on awaylability of hub) on browser page in winter, only in summer. But, why Christmass hub is still viewed, althought It isn't Christmass time?

Similar It is with hub Equal. Also, some equal playlists are still viewed in My country. Please, could You look on this?

Thank You.

Hey there @Noguri,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Can you still share a screenshot of what is seen on your end, so we can take a closer look and give you a better advice. Do keep in mind, that Hubs are available all year round, as @Dian already mentioned and so they do not hide/become unavailable in relation to current season/time of the year.

Hope this helps clarify things. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts