Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Blend?

Solved!

Blend?

Apparently I have "made a Blend with an artist".

What is a Blend, how might I have unknowingly made one, how do I find out which artist I have blended with, and can I remove it?

Many thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @dorsetbod,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!
Our 'Blend' feature enables users (including artists, influencers and regular users) to instantly create a playlist at the intersection of their tastes, allowing them to learn more about their musical overlap with one another, and listen together. 

You may have clicked on an artist link, inviting you to a Blend. Worry not though 😄

If you can’t find your blends you should see the 10 most recently created Blends on the “Made For Two” shelf within your “Made For You” hub. Blends are auto-added to the participants’ libraries as well.
There should also be a “Leave Blend” button in the context menu of every Blend.

To know more about this feature, click here! 🙂
We're here for you if any further questions arise.
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @dorsetbod,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!
Our 'Blend' feature enables users (including artists, influencers and regular users) to instantly create a playlist at the intersection of their tastes, allowing them to learn more about their musical overlap with one another, and listen together. 

You may have clicked on an artist link, inviting you to a Blend. Worry not though 😄

If you can’t find your blends you should see the 10 most recently created Blends on the “Made For Two” shelf within your “Made For You” hub. Blends are auto-added to the participants’ libraries as well.
There should also be a “Leave Blend” button in the context menu of every Blend.

To know more about this feature, click here! 🙂
We're here for you if any further questions arise.
Cheers!

VasilModerator

Thanks - followed the advice and found the Leave option (Android) but when I select i get "Something went wrong. Please try again". Waited for an hour or so and tried again, same issue. Any advice about what might be the problem?

Hey @dorsetbod,

Thanks for your swift reply.

In this case can you share with us the Spotify version you're rocking on your device right now? There was a recent issue (you can read about it here) with leaving Blend playlists, that was fixed with the latest updates of the app. If in doubt you're having the latest version, then it could be worthwhile to perform a clean reinstall of the app and afterwards see if the Leave Blend button will function as expected. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Kiril Moderator

Suggested posts