Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

The Evil Empire of Everything

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceAllOperating SystemIOS / Windows 10 My Question or IssueHow do we request content? I cannot find Public Enemy's 'The Evil Empire of Everything' yet most other content by Public Enemy is listed. 'The Evil Empire o...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device All Operating System IOS / Windows 10   My Question or Issue How do we request content? I cannot find Public Enemy's 'The Evil Empire of E...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist photo

Hi, can I change the photo of my playlist? how?  Many thanks.

• Composer
  • Hi, can I change the photo of my playlist? how?  Many thanks.
  • James_Cacao
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How To Upload Video Podcast

PlanFreeCountryUnited States - New MexicoDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI am the producer for a gaming podcast on YouTube and the host/content creator is looking to expand his audience. I have about 10-15 episodes already...

• Plan Free Country United States - New Mexico Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am the producer for a gaming podcast on YouTube and the host/content c...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads on Spotify Owned Podcasts

I got to searching around to figure out why as a Spotify Premium users I get so much ad copy during my listening. And I understand that some podcasts integrate ads into their own content and spotify has zero influence on other company's policies for ...

• Visitor
  • I got to searching around to figure out why as a Spotify Premium users I get so much ad copy during my listening. And I understand that some podcasts integrate ads into their own content and s...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Joe Rogan - Audio Only

Do you know when the audio only version of the JRE podcast will be available on your platform? The current video format is terrible and always skips? Please send the canned response!

• Regular
  • Do you know when the audio only version of the JRE podcast will be available on your platform?  The current video format is terrible and always skips?  Please send the canned response!&nbsp...
  • STLBatman
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

[Podcasts] JRE

Can you please stop **bleep**ing with the Joe Rogan Podcast by deleting episodes, and also can you get it back to the same level it was when it was on YouTube? Including video would be great. Thanks. Super **bleep**ing annoying that you can't figure ...

• Casual Listener
  • Can you please stop **bleep**ing with the Joe Rogan Podcast by deleting episodes, and also can you get it back to the same level it was when it was on YouTube? Including video would be great. Thanks....
  • polycreator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to switch to the previous desktop design, can i do that? please help!!!!!!!

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 I want to switch to the previous design, can i do that? please help!!!!!!!

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   I want to switch to the previous design, can i do that? please help!!!!!!!  
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Desktop spotify got turned into mobile >:(

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issuehow do i fix thisit used to show a + with a new playlistnow when i want to make a new playlist i got all of this mobile options nobody wantsthis is windows 10 yet i f...

broken.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue how do i fix this it used to show a + with a new playlist now when i want to make a...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Lyrics and Android?

Plan: Family PremiumCountry: U.S.A Device(Samsung Tab A 10.1 2019 and Fire HD10)Operating System(Android 10 and FireOS) On my Fire Tablet I can see the lyrics of a song underneath the title. They are live lyrics and they are there on most of the song...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Family Premium Country: U.S.A   Device (Samsung Tab A 10.1 2019 and Fire HD10) Operating System (Android 10 and FireOS)   On my Fire Tablet I can see the lyrics of a song...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wave of unavailable content

So all of a sudden over 30 of the songs that were in my top 100 listened to last year are unavailable, along with about 20% of songs that I've been searching to listen to? I'm not sure if its because I'm Australian, but it sucks big time time. I'm us...

• So all of a sudden over 30 of the songs that were in my top 100 listened to last year are unavailable, along with about 20% of songs that I've been searching to listen to? I'm not sure if its because...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Local files not accessible by others

PlanFreeCountry : AustraliaMy Question or IssueHello, I am trying to share my own recorded audio (mp3) files with some students.I able to play my local files on my desktop.My playlist is public.My students can see the files in the playlist but the fi...

• Casual Listener
  • ...s public. My students can see the files in the playlist but the files won't play; it is like there is nothing behind the title - which appears greyish . What do I need to set up right for people to b...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album Normalisation

Hello! When uploading an album, before releasing it, does Spotify normalise the entire album as a whole, or does it normalise track by track? Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Hello! When uploading an album, before releasing it, does Spotify normalise the entire album as a whole, or does it normalise track by track? Thanks!
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community][Other] Censorship

Hey spotify, I’ve been a lonnng time customer of yours and have turned dozens of people onto your app over the years... I’ve got a suggestion. How about you get off the virtue signaling bandwagon and stop censoring programs. I’m speaking in this part...

• Visitor
  • Hey spotify,  I’ve been a lonnng time customer of yours and have turned dozens of people onto your app over the years...   I’ve got a suggestion. How about you get off the virtue signali...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcasts] Don't control JRE content

Please allow the JRE to remain legit as it has always been. Let Joe have anyone on and discuss anything. If you want to dissociate with older episodes, please let JRE post them anywhere they want and then you won't be associated with them.

• Regular
  • Please allow the JRE to remain legit as it has always been. Let Joe have anyone on and discuss anything.    If you want to dissociate with older episodes, please let JRE post them anywher...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The "Classical New Releases" playlist needs to be fixed

The "Classicical New Releases: Spotify Picks" playlist (https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWV0gynK7G6pD?si=3vDjL1M0T1Wx8vf_A4v_nQ) has been adding more and more new age and soundtrack content to the point that it's become frustrating for reg...

• Regular
  • The "Classicical New Releases: Spotify Picks" playlist (https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWV0gynK7G6pD?si=3vDjL1M0T1Wx8vf_A4v_nQ) has been adding more and more new age and soundtrack content...
  • dchristensen
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 8 likes

How much bigger approx is spotify US vs Canada library

I know premium Canada gets less songs, I can tell by the grey songs, fine, but what's worse is whole albums are missing, if you type them in google they come up, but in the desktop app they're not even there, so I can't tell what's missing. I want to...

• Music Fan
  • I know premium Canada gets less songs, I can tell by the grey songs, fine, but what's worse is whole albums are missing, if you type them in google they come up, but in the desktop app they're not ev...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixtape request

I want to request a mixtape album by Logic called Young Sinatra:welcome to forever pleasseeeeeeeee.

• Visitor
  • I want to request a mixtape album by Logic called Young Sinatra:welcome to forever pleasseeeeeeeee.
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Public playlist followers

I have 3 people following my profile and one of my public playlists used to have 2 followers and now only one. Except the fact that one of the followers unfollowed my playlist, could also the reason be that this person turned this playlist to private...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 3 people following my profile and one of my public playlists used to have 2 followers and now only one. Except the fact that one of the followers unfollowed my playlist, could also the r...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Under the 'Good Morning' section the same artist can appear multiple times and/or image doesnt match

Deviceacross all devices On the home tab of any platform (desktop, iphone, or web browser) the first section 'Good Morning' always mismatches artist images to artist names and frequently lists the same artist multiple times. Clicking in to one of the...

• Casual Listener
  • Device across all devices   On the home tab of any platform (desktop, iphone, or web browser) the first section 'Good Morning' always mismatches artist images to artist names and frequently l...
  • Novy
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes