Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My 2022 Spotify Wrapped top songs changed

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy Spotify wrapped playlist changed from the day it was released. At least two of my t...

• Visitor
  • RifahShanjihad
  • Casual Listener
  • 38 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 38 replies
  • 9 likes

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • Joan
  • 86 replies
  • 39 likes
  • 86 replies
  • 39 likes

Problem posting my playlist (please solve)

Hi Spotify, I'm new to spotify exchange. I shared my playlist and it had disappeared, so I thought I did something something wrong from my side and re-posted. Still my post doesn't exist and is reported as spam. Please tell me what's wrong. https://o...

• Roadie
  • Hi Spotify,   I'm new to spotify exchange.    I shared my playlist and it had disappeared, so I thought I did something something wrong from my side and re-posted.   Still m...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am certain that spotify did not pay me right!

In January i got 4K plays and i only received 0.9 USD, which is already incorrect. I contacted my distributor (OneRPM) and they told me that i need to wait maybe a month or so because sometimes spotify doesn't pay on time.Now, in February i got 17K p...

• Casual Listener
  • In January i got 4K plays and i only received 0.9 USD, which is already incorrect. I contacted my distributor (OneRPM) and they told me that i need to wait maybe a month or so because sometimes spoti...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tame Impala - 'Cause I'm a man (HAIM remix) missing from search and unplayable

This remix used to be available and I have spoken to an agent who sent me links to the track. The track very much still exists but it cannot be found via search and when I tried to play said track, it would not play as it was completely greyed out. T...

• ...t would not play as it was completely greyed out. The agent I spoke to passed the message on to a different group who deals with the content on Spotify however he also advised that I post in the c...
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • HAIM
    Tame Impala
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Circles de Phoenix

https://open.spotify.com/album/123tReGvHper0TvfibIyFn?si=TlD1dHGESjKzUZtO-B8vPw Bonjour à tous, est ce que ce titre est bien du groupe Phoenix (auteur de l'albumsWolfgang Amadeus Phoenix par exemple) Merci de votre réponse.

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/123tReGvHper0TvfibIyFn?si=TlD1dHGESjKzUZtO-B8vPw   Bonjour à tous, est ce que ce titre est bien du groupe Phoenix (auteur de l'albumsWolfgang Amadeus Phoenix&nbs...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sunny Day by lil flip and big shasta

I see that Sunny Day by lil flip and big Shasta is not available on Spotify??? does anyone know why or who to contact to get it on here

• Visitor
  • I see that Sunny Day  by lil flip and big Shasta is not available on Spotify???  does anyone know why or who to contact to get it on here
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where The 2pac music at???

Both the Makaveli album and All Eyez On Me are not available, why are they removed? Y'all better bring them classics back.

• Visitor
  • Both the Makaveli album and All Eyez On Me are not available, why are they removed? Y'all better bring them classics back.
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Featured Artist Songs (appears on) not listed in content view.

Featured artist songs (appears on) not listed in my content view on my Spotify for artists account. I dont have any own releases on spotify, but since I'm featrued on some songs, an artist account was automatically generated. I have claimed my artist...

• Featured artist songs (appears on) not listed in my content view on my Spotify for artists account. I dont have any own releases on spotify, but since I'm featrued on some songs, an artist account w...
  • EvanRodriguez
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

2Pac Resurrection

The album is edited , some time ago you had the album's explicit version.you removed the album and its not back only edited. Am I missing something or its really only edited?Can you put the explicit back ,Thanks

• Regular
  • The album is edited , some time ago you had the album's explicit version. you removed the album and its not back only edited.   Am I missing something or its really only edited? Can you put ...
  • Al3x4ndru1
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • edited
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Browse] Bring back Joe Exotic

Hello,We would love to have the music from Joe Exotic back on Spotify. It's a shame, he got taken down.

• Hello, We would love to have the music from Joe Exotic back on Spotify. It's a shame, he got taken down.
  • Mist3rAz
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Compartir playlists

Buenas. Me gustaría saber cómo se comparten playlists con alguien.

• Visitor
  • Buenas. Me gustaría saber cómo se comparten playlists con alguien.
  • Alexgomez26
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there any way to recover an old deleted playlist?

It's currently April 2020. And I believe I deleted a playlist back in December 2019. When I tried to recover it today at the recover playlist it's not listed. Is there any way to recover it? I don't have a link for it. Thanks in advance.

• It's currently April 2020. And I believe I deleted a playlist back in December 2019. When I tried to recover it today at the recover playlist it's not listed. Is there any way to recover it? I don't ...
  • ryan148h
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Convince others to sign up for premium account

Hi, I'm trying to convince my friends to sign up for a premium accounts. They want to listen to my music and earn royalties for me. But they are nerds and need data to see that I will earn more money if they stream via premium accounts. I said the fa...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm trying to convince my friends to sign up for a premium accounts. They want to listen to my music and earn royalties for me. But they are nerds and need data to see that I will earn more money...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request a song

Hi there!I would like to request a song that I love so much!Lieuwe Roonder - Let Me Love Youhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1iC0jQpGYk&list=LLnsg2Zn5YgNMitp1OXovJAQ&index=22&t=14s I would love to have it on Spotify! Thank you so much for your cooper...

• Visitor
  • Hi there! I would like to request a song that I love so much! Lieuwe Roonder - Let Me Love You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1iC0jQpGYk&list=LLnsg2Zn5YgNMitp1OXovJAQ&index=22&t=14...
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unavailable Track in Spotify’s Stoner Rock playlist

For a few months now, I’ve noticed that “Blue Snow” by Orange Goblin is in Spotify’s Stoner Rock playlist, but is greyed out for me (I live in the USA). The version that Spotify includes in Stoner Rock is from this album: https://open.spotify.com/alb...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • For a few months now, I’ve noticed that “Blue Snow” by Orange Goblin is in Spotify’s Stoner Rock playlist, but is greyed out for me (I live in the USA). The version that Spotify includes in Stoner Ro...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Get Creative with Your Playlists using Words

I’m pretty sure that with a lot of users out there that this is not a first. The quarantine has afforded us a lot of spare time and I spend mine by creating playlists in an unorthodox manner. I like word play and this is like a geeky game to pass you...

• Composer
  • I’m pretty sure that with a lot of users out there that this is not a first. The quarantine has afforded us a lot of spare time and I spend mine by creating playlists in an unorthodox manner. I like ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What's happening to King crimson songs?

Somehow many of King crimson's songs are not available such as Larks Tongues, Red , In the wake of Poseidon, and many more.I wonder what happened? why did they took down their songs?

• Visitor
  • Somehow many of King crimson's songs are not available such as Larks Tongues, Red , In the wake of Poseidon, and many more. I wonder what happened? why did they took down their songs?    ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs and artist

I just transfered my playlist from google play and there are quite a lot of songs that cant be found. How do I ask Spotify to add multiple songs vs one requestr at a time ?

• Casual Listener
  • I just transfered my playlist from google play and there are quite a lot of songs that cant be found. How do I ask Spotify to add multiple songs vs one requestr at a time ? 
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unavailable song!?

really would like "loco" by David Lee murphy

• Visitor
  • really would like "loco" by David Lee murphy
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unavailable Songs

I was wondering why some songs are unavailable and can’t listen to? For example Fire Meets Fate by Ruelle is unavailable and I don’t know why.

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering why some songs are unavailable and can’t listen to? For example Fire Meets Fate by Ruelle is unavailable and I don’t know why.
  • Megan31
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes