Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1907 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1907 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Problem viewing playlists até phone

Plan: PremiumCountry: BrazilDevice: Zenfone 5Operating Systemn: Android I hated the last update of the app for the cell phone.I would like to request a repair for the new update.I have always had free control over the organization of my Librery, putt...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Brazil Device: Zenfone 5 Operating Systemn: Android   I hated the last update of the app for the cell phone. I would like to request a repair for the new update. I ...
  • lucasprieto
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Update SWEDrill playlist

Please update the swedish drill playlist with the song Tee44 - Okey - Okey

• Casual Listener
  • Please update the swedish drill playlist with the song Tee44 - Okey - Okey
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] Song for aloe playlist #aloe #pardonmedear #davemorris

I LOVE your playlist "aloe". I came across a song called "Pardon Me Dear" by Dave Morris, and I think it would be PERFECT for this playlist. Please add it so I can have all of these tunes in one place! Thanks!!

• Visitor
  • I LOVE your playlist "aloe". I came across a song called "Pardon Me Dear" by Dave Morris, and I think it would be PERFECT for this playlist. Please add it so I can have all of these tunes in one plac...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[null][Your Library] Rotana Music

I know Spotify is expending in MENA area (arabic world) but it miss a big label Rotana Music. So it miss a lot albums of big lebanese and egyptians superstars Elissa, Sherine, Tamer Hosny... And I don't know why because others streaming music platfor...

• Visitor
  • I know Spotify is expending in MENA area (arabic world) but it miss a big label Rotana Music.  So it miss a lot albums of big lebanese and egyptians superstars Elissa, Sherine, Tamer Hosny...&n...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • null
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Browse] “Bush” Artist Picture

Just wanted to ask for an update to Bush’s spotify page. They’re one of my favorite bands and the picture is so blurry please fix it! thanks!!

• Regular
  • Just wanted to ask for an update to Bush’s spotify page. They’re one of my favorite bands and the picture is so blurry 😞 please fix it! thanks!!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New artists/genre/decade mixes

love that new functionality that appeared on the desktop app. Too bad they don't show up in the for you section on the mobile app (iOS) unless I manually save them in my library Is there a way we can have All our personnalized mixes in a for you sect...

• love that new functionality that appeared on the desktop app.   Too bad they don't show up in the for you section on the mobile app (iOS) unless I manually save them in my library   Is ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Broken album of Sheldon Allman

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceRedmi 6Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueHi, when I play any song from "Folk Songs for the 21st Century" by Sheldon Allman: https://open.spotify.com/album/6c8xXWU9vBMaVSe60n2s5z?si=q0YfhOCET0a5pNgAZsQx7Qon my...

• Plan Premium Country Poland Device Redmi 6 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue Hi, when I play any song from "Folk Songs for the 21st Century" by Sheldon Allman: https://...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] Hope spotify will able to show original name for K-Pop Musics

after using Spotify for a year and i’m one of k-pop fan, i think it would be good if song name could show the original song name in hangul (korean name) as well. You may show both english and korean name, but to have a korean name song as a default -...

• Casual Listener
  • after using Spotify for a year and i’m one of k-pop fan, i think it would be good if song name could show the original song name in hangul (korean name) as well. You may show both english and korean ...
  • dewzrismys9
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Artist show dowloaded album only

When I go to folowed artist and I klick on arttist (Smashing pumpkins, for example)it go right to the album i have downloaded and I need to press go to artist page, is posible it will go to artist page immediately, because if I want go to this album,...

• Regular
  • When I go to folowed artist and I klick on arttist (Smashing pumpkins, for example) it go right to the album i have downloaded and I need to press go to artist page, is posible it will go to artist ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify wont stop recommending me anime music

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicedesktop client/androidOperating Systemwindows 10/android 10My Question or IssueSpotify is always recommending anime/videogame music to me (the anime part is odd because I dont really care about anime in the slightest). I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device desktop client/android Operating System windows 10/android 10 My Question or Issue Spotify is always recommending anime/videogame music to me (the anime pa...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify is using an image of mine without consent

Hi there, in the playlist called 'ragas for yoga', the image used is one of mine and I did not consent to it being used. Can you help take it down please? Link to playlisthttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DXbEkuDLe92in Link to site of mine w...

• Visitor
  • Hi there, in the playlist called 'ragas for yoga', the image used is one of mine and I did not consent to it being used. Can you help take it down please?   Link to playlist https://open.spot...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily playlists . If you download it , it doesn’t save it?

So. It’s taken ages for daily playlists to be of interest to me. I kind of got one the other day I super liked . I downloaded it . Shared it. Guess what it updated itself . I’m supposed to like all the songs to ensure I save it . Nah I’m not that tim...

• Visitor
  • So. It’s taken ages for daily playlists to be of interest to me. I kind of got one the other day I super liked . I downloaded it . Shared it. Guess what it updated itself . I’m supposed to like all t...
  • kuth_ulu
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Friend activity sidebar windows update

PlanPremiumCountry Device Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueAfter the last update the friend activity sidebar became a fold out. Now every time i want to see what my friends are listening to i got to press the sidebar. Why isn't there a ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country   Device   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue After the last update the friend activity sidebar became a fold out. Now every time...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Lil Wayne

Why is Mirror by Lil Wayne unplayable? 

• Casual Listener
  • Why is Mirror by Lil Wayne unplayable?  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong year for an album

The David Knopfler's album called Wishbones, was released in 2001 instead of 2009 that you have as release year. Thanks!!!!

• Visitor
  • The David Knopfler's album called Wishbones, was released in 2001 instead of 2009 that you have as release year.  Thanks!!!!   
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is not listening to users

PlanFree (Was a premium user for years and have been with Spotify 7+ yearsCountryUnited States My Question or IssueFor 2 years or so there has been a thread to bring back features central to being able to enjoy spotify such as the ability to dislike ...

• Regular
  • Plan Free (Was a premium user for years and have been with Spotify 7+ years Country United States   My Question or Issue For 2 years or so there has been a thread to bring back features ce...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Song removal from my artist page

PlanFree/PremiumCountry india Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) IMAC and android My Question or IssueI would like to have few songs I've featured on removed from my artist...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country india   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) IMAC and android   My Que...
  • santhoshjayakar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution when georgia add students plan? there is only individual plan

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community][Playlists] Celebrity Playlists

A bunch of celebrities post playlists all the time but they’re not all in one place. I’d love to see what my favorite famous people are listening to.

• Visitor
  • A bunch of celebrities post playlists all the time but they’re not all in one place. I’d love to see what my favorite famous people are listening to.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes