Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Suggestions

Suggestions

I think we should help our artists. Google play music has this function, Spotify should also. Spotify should make it possible to buy albums and songs, like Google play music, and stream in the same time. I want to buy so badly to help my favorite artist to become one of the best selling artist in the world but cant and l am sure l am not the only one who want it. 

Another suggestion is top albums in the world, not only songs.

6 Replies

Is this possible?

What are your thoughts about this?

I think this is a wonderful idea! being able to suport artists is such a great things and we should have the option to buy the album!

I totally agree, I mean iTunes came out with Apple Music to compete with Spotify.

How can we contact spotify to make this possible? They can maybe do this in the future? Also, we should also see which albums are the top and which isnt, not only songs.....

Hello Nemrud,

Lots of users have amazing ideas and, by the time, hundreads of them have been taken into account by Spotify. Yours can aldo be a great one! You can post your idea and share it with the community. Other users can vote it and it might be an awesome idea.

Moreover, if you want to sponsor your favourite bands you can buy merchandise, lots of them have special items. Also, you can go to special events or concerts to support your band.

I hope to help you, thank you for contacting the community and feel free to anwser.

Jose.

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts