Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Sync issue on Iphone

Solved!

Sync issue on Iphone

My downloads on my PC and Mac dont reflect on my iphone, can anyone sujest anything Im doing worng

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @alaxuk

What do you mean by downloads? Do you mean the playlists you have toggled on "available offline" ?

You have to manage the playlists that are downloaded on each device sepeartely. 

Or do you mean that the playlists you have in the desktop app do not show up in the iPhone app? Try logging in and out of the iPhone app to see if they show up.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @alaxuk

What do you mean by downloads? Do you mean the playlists you have toggled on "available offline" ?

Or do you mean that the playlists you have in the desktop app do not show up in the iPhone app? Try logging in and out of the iPhone app to see if they show up.

MattSudaSpotify Star

@Thanks @MattSudda  yes I was wanting to know if I had to manage the downloads seperatley, thats a shame to be honest but as long as I know thats no issue

thanks a lot

@MattSuda wrote:

Hey @alaxuk

You're welcome!

The reason the downloads have to be managed separately is because each device a person owns will have a different amount of free storage space available. By managing which playlists are downloaded to each device separately, it allows the user freedom to choose what they want downloaded and manage their storage space.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts