Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

TRAGEDY HAS STRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

TRAGEDY HAS STRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

I regret to announce that Spotify has made the grave decision to remove a select few tracks from the pride and predjuce soundtrack. As alarming as that initially is. It gets worse, specifically the track titled “your hands are cold” was removed. While the soundtrack in its entirety is one of great beauty. It is this specific track that is the reason for such an uproar. I will not stand for this, this is a crime against humanity.

I will not rest till it is restored and all is right in the world. till that day comes I will be on strike and refuse to use Spotify.

This is war.

kind regards

Georgia Forehand

2 Replies

Hi Georgia,

I understand your frustration. However, sometimes music gets removed due to licensing changes or because the music label has decided to remove music.

Hopefully it will return soon!

More info: https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/troubleshooting/why-do-tracks-disappear/

Hey @GeorgiaPeach,

Just jumping in to add something to what @MichaelW suggested 🙂

If the music you'd love to listen to isn't on Spotify, it'd be great for you to try these steps as well:

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts