Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Track Missing

Track Missing

Hey Spotify, I was wondering why the track "Angels Brought Me Here" by Guy Sebastian is no longer available here in Spotify. I was able to play it last Sunday (March 11, 2018), then the track stopped and the app crashed.  I went to search it again but to my surprise, I can't find it anymore.

Oh, and also I can't login into my Android App anymore (but I already submitted a separate issue for that) so I went to search for it on the Web Player and the song was there, it just does not play. I added it into a new playlist and viewed it on my Desktop App, only to find the playlist I created empty.

Please help. Thanks!

4 Replies

Hey @jaysoncastle, thanks for giving me a shout!

That's not cool! Could you try playing this song by opening this link? Also, could you let me know what country your account is registered to? 

Keep me posted! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello Huib,

I clicked on the link you provided and it brought me to the page I was referring to on my post, when I played it on the Web Player but it doesn't have any sound. The rest of the tracks listed on the same page didn't have that issue.

Oh and I'm registered to US.

Thanks!

Hey @jaysoncastle, thanks for letting me know!

That's not cool! Could you try listening to this track on another device? Also, it might be worth trying this with another Spotify account (e.g. from a friend or family member). Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Thanks, have a great day!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @Hubo,

Got intrigued that you asked what Country my account is registered to, and I remembered that the track may not be available to other countries other than Australia. Turns out I'm right, the song only plays when you're registered in Australia.

Thanks for the insight!

Suggested posts