Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Trevor Hall - Albums missing

Solved!

Trevor Hall - Albums missing

Hey, not sure if this is the right way to post this, but a album disappeared from Trevor Hall list. It's called "Chapter Of The Forest" and it's one of my favorites.

Besides he's my favorite artist and basically changed my life so, was wondering if the album would be put back in.

Since i'm already here, the album that is self titled (called "Trevor Hall", from 2009) and has songs like Unity and Lime Tree, was never on Spotify.

Can i make a request for it?

(sorry about my english, from brazil. and thanks :))

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It's now back on Spotify! Thanks guys!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

I noticed the same thing on my Spotify tonight when I went to listen to that album. Spotify please bring back Chapter of the Forest 😞

Its missing from my account in South Africa. My favourite album! It could be a deal breaker, may have to move to my old streaming service that had the album there. 

Hey, all! 🙂

Seems that due to some licensing or other label or artist-side decisions these albums have been made unavailable. Maybe temporarily, maybe for longer, can't tell.

Spotify streams everything they have the rights for.
You can try asking the artist about this (in social media for example) for they know better what's up 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I noticed and am severly missing this too!! :((((

We can ask as fans but is it not up to Spotify to try and bring the music that people want back? 

With Xavier Rudd definitely my most listened to artist.

@Monika888

While it is possible to put a request in for Spotify, it's likely a lot quicker when a fan asks the artist directly. You will likely also get to know the reason why that's happening. 🙂

Maybe it's just the label doing changes in the licensing for this album. There are many possible reasons.

Hope that helps!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

It's now back on Spotify! Thanks guys!

Suggested posts