Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Turning shuttle OFF (for ever).

Turning shuttle OFF (for ever).

I NEVER EVER want to shuffle my music. Is there a way to turn it off FOR EVER?
Why does it keep returning? I went for a bike ride today and put on a playlist including two classical/modern suites (on my Android phone). I really don't want the order changed and certainly not the albums all jumbled up too. The order was completely random. 
I also grew up with albums and the artists choose the order. What kind of barbarians want to change that? 
Another issue is the lack of track information. Why no data about the performers? Sleeve notes?
I do have a premium account, if that is relevant. 

1 Reply

Hey there @mdcleaver,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

The Shuffle mode should stay off if you don't manually turn it on. If you're starting your playlists/albums using the green button on top of it, that would turn the Shuffle mode on, as the green button is for shuffle play.

Keep in mind that you can find more info about the artists in the About section in the artist profile. Regarding the specific track information, we recommend searching for a similar idea in our Ideas board. If you don't find any, you can submit your own idea, so others can then vote for it or add to the conversation to show their support. You can find the steps to submit a new idea in this Spotify Answer.

You can also read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, give us a shout.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts