Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

We should be able to see all artists under the artist tab, not just followed artists.

We should be able to see all artists under the artist tab, not just followed artists.

I'm not sure why this function was removed. When I was bored I loved going through the artist page and seeing all the ones I have liked songs from, it even helped me expand my playlist. Now when I go under the artist page I only see followed artists.

Plan

Premium

Country

U.S.A.

Device

LG Stylo 5

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Can you please bring that function back? I'm not sure how to easily see all songs from an artist i have liked other than going to the artists page. It really should be under the artist tab.

4 Replies

Hi @noffffgffffff

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

Even though at the moment only the followed artists appear under Artists tab, it seems other users would like the option you suggested as well. 

In this case, it's well worth giving it a vote to show your support on this existing idea. 

The Community team is actively bringing your feedback to the internal teams at Spotify - check how here

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

f

The last time there was a status update was in 2019. Has this been looked at again? It seems really easy to add back in.

Hey @noffffgffffff

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

We can confirm that the ideas are being monitored. The more votes an idea gets, the more likely it is to get implemented. 

We recommend adding your vote to show your support and checking the link we sent previously for more info about how your feedback reaches Spotify. 

If you need help with anything else, just let us know.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts