Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Where’s The Motto?

Where’s The Motto?

I recently discovered on my playlist that one of my favorite songs (The Motto by Drake and Lil Wayne) was removed and now I can only find the clean version. When I searched it on Safari, there was a link that brought me to a page that had nothing on it in the app. Please bring it back!!

2 Replies

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been provided to us, should be available on Spotify.

We are signing new labels and adding great music every week. Hopefully your favourite music will be up soon.

If you still can't find the music you're looking for, try contacting the artist or record label and ask why the music isn't on Spotify.

You can also open this form and provide us with feedback.

I agree. I am very upset that they have removed the song “The Motto.” What I do not understand is why Spotify would remove this song while leaving the rest of the songs from the album Take Care. If you’re going to  disappoint us by removing only one or two songs from an artist’s album leaving them incomplete, you might as well remove the whole album. 

Suggested posts