Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Why isn't Regional at Best on Spotify??

Solved!

Why isn't Regional at Best on Spotify??

So I am a big fan of Twenty One Pilots. I have a playlist just for their songs. Anyways, when I tried to access the Regional at Best album, it won't let me play the music. The only way for me to listen to those songs is on Pandora 😞 Plz help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Availability of music on Spotify is up to the artists (or representatives / rights owner) and / or their labels. Music missing can be a decision of one of them.

Music missing can also be related to a licensing problem. Licensing rules are not the same from a country to another. That can lead to have music available in some countries and not in some others. Usually when a licensing problem is solved the music can be added or come back if it has been removed.

Spotify wants all the music in the world to stream and works hard daily for trying to convince artists and labels to let all their catalog in streaming.

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

16 Replies

Hey @jhkljfhlkjhs, thanks for reaching out to us for help!

Could you let us know the country where you're currently located? We'll check the album availability from our end.

All the best 🙂

The United States

Hey @jhkljfhlkjhs.

Fingers crossed we'll be able to have it soon, but there's more info about Spotify content here

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with 🙂

Jim

Regional at best isn't on spotify because of the tracks repeated on vessel, and because of copyright issues spotify cant remove the repeated songs, and make it a ten track album, it just wouldn't be legal

Why the **bleep** does this have only 12 votes this is a really big issue guy!!!

I totally agree this made me angry and I really want to see that album show up it’s really good it’s really catchy and I to have my own playlist just for twenty one pilots

And so what if there’s repeated songs there’s plenty of albums that have repeated songs on each other like every remastered album

Hey, 

For some reason, Regional at Best isn't widely available. It sucks, but yeah. However, there are easy ways around this. 

Marked as solution

Availability of music on Spotify is up to the artists (or representatives / rights owner) and / or their labels. Music missing can be a decision of one of them.

Music missing can also be related to a licensing problem. Licensing rules are not the same from a country to another. That can lead to have music available in some countries and not in some others. Usually when a licensing problem is solved the music can be added or come back if it has been removed.

Spotify wants all the music in the world to stream and works hard daily for trying to convince artists and labels to let all their catalog in streaming.

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

realy!!?? like what

The worst thing is that Pandora shut down in Australia so you can't listen to it there

If they really wanted to I’m sure they could release the songs as singles

Hat are the “easy” ways around this

I know this is an old question but I wanted to comment anyway. Can't Spotify add it as an EP? I know they can't make it an "album" because of the repeated songs but if they uploaded it as an EP just with the song that aren't available that'd be sick. Honestly the boys should just rerecord the song that aren't available and release it as an EP themselves 🙂

So could you explain to me how there are "Deluxe" albums? Same songs with a few more or less.

Suggested posts