Why isn't Regional at Best on Spotify??

22 people liked this

Why isn't Regional at Best on Spotify??

jhkljfhlkjhs
Casual Listener

So I am a big fan of Twenty One Pilots. I have a playlist just for their songs. Anyways, when I tried to access the Regional at Best album, it won't let me play the music. The only way for me to listen to those songs is on Pandora :( Plz help!

14 Replies

Re: Why isn't Regional at Best on Spotify?? - Status changed to: New issue report

MaryC1
Spotify Legend

Hey @jhkljfhlkjhs, thanks for reaching out to us for help!

Could you let us know the country where you're currently located? We'll check the album availability from our end.

All the best :)

Re: Why isn't Regional at Best on Spotify?? - Status changed to: New issue report

jhkljfhlkjhs
Casual Listener
The United States

Re: Why isn't Regional at Best on Spotify?? - Status changed to: Not an issue

Jim
Spotify Legend

Re: Why isn't Regional at Best on Spotify??

Jim
Spotify Legend

Hey @jhkljfhlkjhs.

Fingers crossed we'll be able to have it soon, but there's more info about Spotify content here

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with :)

Jim

high420high420

Regional at best isn't on spotify because of the tracks repeated on vessel, and because of copyright issues spotify cant remove the repeated songs, and make it a ten track album, it just wouldn't be legal

1 person liked this

Cottrell8

Why the **bleep** does this have only 12 votes this is a really big issue guy!!!

20phillipsjason
Casual Listener

I totally agree this made me angry and I really want to see that album show up it’s really good it’s really catchy and I to have my own playlist just for twenty one pilots

2 people liked this

20phillipsjason
Casual Listener

And so what if there’s repeated songs there’s plenty of albums that have repeated songs on each other like every remastered album

u01-sia2_xch

Hey, 

For some reason, Regional at Best isn't widely available. It sucks, but yeah. However, there are easy ways around this. 

SUGGESTED POSTS