Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Wrong Naming in Two Song!

Solved!

Wrong Naming in Two Song!

The song "I Need A Light" by the singer "Han Ga Eul (한가을) " has been replaced with the song "Wanna Be With You" by the singers "Takada Kenta & NewTownBoyz". Their names replaced each other. When you click the wrong song is playing.
I request you to fix this error.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thank you for telling us about this issue please click here to have the names changed.

----------
Did you find this helpful? If so click the like button and accept this as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Thank you for telling us about this issue please click here to have the names changed.

----------
Did you find this helpful? If so click the like button and accept this as a solution.

I wrote this topic, but it hasn.'t been corrected. Are you sure that the writings in this topic are taken into consideration?

Just reply to that topic and they will get it sorted.

Kind Regards

----------

But this is not a link that will help the topic I'm talking about. Singers and song names are matched correctly but songs have changed places.

The name of the song, the person singing the song and the album are correct, but another song is playing.

We can’t change your song or album titles, album art, or artist name manually.

We receive your music, album art, and track info via metadata delivered to us by your label or distributor. And we’re only able to display this content in the way it’s presented to us. If something’s wrong with your name or music, you’ll need to contact your distributor and have them submit an update to us.

----------

Suggested posts