Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts on the Kids app

Why can’t I get share podcasts from my parent account to the kids app? 

• Visitor
  • Why can’t I get share podcasts from my parent account to the kids app?  
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Ark - Possible mislabeling of 3 songs

Country: Sweden Swedish band "The Ark" has not released any new music, and yet they have 3 new singles on their page, singles that don't sound anything like what the band usually produces. I'm guessing this has been mislabeled somehow. "Evangeline""C...

• Regular
  • Country: Sweden   Swedish band "The Ark" has not released any new music, and yet they have 3 new singles on their page, singles that don't sound anything like what the band usually produces. I...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"DEEP STUDY SOUNDS" more similar music?

Hi,I was struggeling to find music for my workplace to listen which doesn't draw the attention to the music. I have some very perticular requriement for the music.- It should not contain vocal- It should have a structure, like a bass some melodies et...

• Hi, I was struggeling to find music for my workplace to listen which doesn't draw the attention to the music. I have some very perticular requriement for the music. - It should not contain vocal -...
  • PBB1
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Song only appearing as ”Appears on” on artist page and not in popular

My Question or IssueI have some featured artists on some of my music. But on their page the songs dont appear on the list of their most popular songs. They only show them as ”Appears on”. Why is this? How do I get them to appear on their popular song...

• My Question or Issue I have some featured artists on some of my music. But on their page the songs dont appear on the list of their most popular songs. They only show them as ”Appears on”. Why is th...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The doors lyrics

Why does the doors's musics doesn't have any lyrics?

• Visitor
  • Why does the doors's musics doesn't have any lyrics?
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • lyrics
    The Doors
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify playlist reorders while listening

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 14.7.1 My Question or IssueRecently I’ve been listening to curated Spotify playlists, specifically 60s Country and 70s Country. Shuffle is OFF. But while listening to the list from the top, I wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 14.7.1   My Question or Issue Recently I’ve been listening to curated Spotify playlists, specifically 60s Country and 70s...
  • Eni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps taking down the cover image and title on one of my playlist

Despite my cover image and playlist title being clean versions after getting 4 emails about it being against policy, Spotify keeps taking down what I had. For example, my playlist was titled “post break up glow” and that got taken down. I had this pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Despite my cover image and playlist title being clean versions after getting 4 emails about it being against policy, Spotify keeps taking down what I had. For example, my playlist was titled “post br...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify replacing established artists with no-name artists.

My Question or IssueWhat I see with Spotify is a pattern of well established bands/artists who are no longer active but have a large catalog of music getting "swapped" with no-name artists. If you have "loved" the artist for the actual band/act that ...

• Music Fan
  • ...f you have "loved" the artist for the actual band/act that matters, spotify will push this new unknown artist into your generated content.    This is why one of the reasons why spotify i...
  • xenextx
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Why are all Guns N' Roses songs classified as explicit?

Sometime ago I've notest that most of Guns N' Roses songs are classified as explicit, just like Patience, Sweet Child O' Mine, but another songs that are actually explicit such as Rocket Queen are not. I would like to know why has this happened and w...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometime ago I've notest that most of Guns N' Roses songs are classified as explicit, just like Patience, Sweet Child O' Mine, but another songs that are actually explicit such as Rocket Queen are no...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

I think this music violates copyright

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceiPhone SE (2020)Operating SystemiOS15 My Question or Issue https://open.spotify.com/artist/3hqogwqO7F7eqDz6nCijei?si=iJadL3R1RlC6NZUdFGFjYA This artist - Ayush Singhdeo - is violating copyright of Vaundy’s ‘Dancer’ and ‘Tokyo...

• Plan Premium Country   Device iPhone SE (2020) Operating System iOS15   My Question or Issue   https://open.spotify.com/artist/3hqogwqO7F7eqDz6nCijei?si=iJadL3R1RlC6NZUdFGFj...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dog yelping advert

My neighbour abuses his dogs and i have to hear it day and night. This advert triggers the same anxiety for me and i'd like to suggest removing it

• Music Fan
  • My neighbour abuses his dogs and i have to hear it day and night. This advert triggers the same anxiety for me and i'd like to suggest removing it
  • Dustydingo1
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I find old Spotify-curated playlists?

Specially looking for the songs that would have been on Spotify’s “Chill Hits” playlist in April / May 2019. Background is I would play this playlist a lot when my daughter was first born, and for the life of me I can’t remember the songs to create m...

• Visitor
  • Specially looking for the songs that would have been on Spotify’s “Chill Hits” playlist in April / May 2019. Background is I would play this playlist a lot when my daughter was first born, and for ...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily mix either has no liked songs or all liked songs

My Daily Mix has 50 songs. There is Daily mix 1, 2, 3, 4... etc. The mixes either has like 45 already liked songs and 5 non liked songs. or 45 non liked songs and 5 liked songs. Is this normal?

• Visitor
  • My Daily Mix has 50 songs. There is Daily mix 1, 2, 3, 4... etc. The mixes either has like 45 already liked songs and 5 non liked songs. or 45 non liked songs and 5 liked songs. Is this normal?
  • leelalynn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Enhance button is gone, no explanation, poor support

There are a few other threads talking about how the enhance button is gone but I thought I would start a new one a) to help get the message across louder and b) to complain about the lack of explanation or proper support about this. I am a premium cu...

• Regular
  • There are a few other threads talking about how the enhance button is gone but I thought I would start a new one a) to help get the message across louder and b) to complain about the lack of explanat...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Various questions about genres assigned to songs/albums

I have two questions about how songs are tagged with genres: Do songs get genres assigned to them on a per-song basis, or is the genre assigned on a per-album basis with no distinction between individual songs within the album (assuming the songs all...

• Roadie
  • I have two questions about how songs are tagged with genres:   Do songs get genres assigned to them on a per-song basis, or is the genre assigned on a per-album basis with no distinction betwe...
  • Arikabeth
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Ads on HBO podcast WITH premium account

I have been a Spotify premium member for many months, and consume tens of hours of various podcasts each week.On one of these, the Jordan B Peterson podcast, I consistently get ads, despite my Premium account! This only happens with JBP.I understand ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a Spotify premium member for many months, and consume tens of hours of various podcasts each week. On one of these, the Jordan B Peterson podcast, I consistently get ads, despite my Prem...
  • OscarDC
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can view and play an artists tracks, but they are unavailable in my playlists

PlanPremiumCountryusa My Question or IssueI imported a bunch of playlists recently but all of the tracks in these playlists are "unavailable". However, when I search for the track on Spotify I can see them, play them, etc. So... is there some way to ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country usa   My Question or Issue I imported a bunch of playlists recently but all of the tracks in these playlists are "unavailable". However, when I search for the track on...
  • sharenjoy
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution If I change my artist name will that affect my placement in Spotify editorials.

Hello community, I've been able to find pretty concrete answers to all my questions about changing an artists name but I can seem to find anything on this situation specifically. Any insight is appreciated! Thank you.

• Regular
  • Hello community,   I've been able to find pretty concrete answers to all my questions about changing an artists name but I can seem to find anything on this situation specifically. Any insight...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution J. Cole Blow Up

Why is J. Cole "Blow Up" not on Spotify anymore? Also the De La Soul catalog? I heard De La Soul got the rights ti their music back? Maybe I'm wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • Why is J. Cole "Blow Up" not on Spotify anymore? Also the De La Soul catalog? I heard De La Soul got the rights ti their music back? Maybe I'm wrong?
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Summer Rewind doesn't update

PlanPremium DevicePixel 6, Windows PC Operating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueWhy does the summer rewind playlist not update? It's stuck on 2019 songs.

• Plan Premium   Device Pixel 6, Windows PC   Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue Why does the summer rewind playlist not update? It's stuck on 2019 songs. &nbs...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Playlists
    Summer Rewind
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes