Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • SS2020user
  • Visitor
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes

MQA Hi-Fi

It's the end of 2019, where is lossless format??? Come on Spotify... 

• It's the end of 2019, where is lossless format??? Come on Spotify... 
  • Millstone
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • lossless
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Moodymanc x2

There's an alternate artist entry for Moodymanc with a single track. It's the same artist.

• Regular
  • There's an alternate artist entry for Moodymanc with a single track. It's the same artist.
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3MB erroneous artist entry

Hi, 3MB mixes at least two separate artists. I only know of the techno act responsible for the track Cosmic Courier (which has far more view than all other tracks associated with the Spotify entry). All other tracks may belong to the same group, but ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   3MB mixes at least two separate artists.   I only know of the techno act responsible for the track Cosmic Courier (which has far more view than all other tracks associated with th...
  • minimat
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Found Wrong Spelling!!

Not sure were to place this.. I found a misspelling of an artist's name. "Garnet Mimms," is misspelled on the album as "Barnet Mimms." Here is the album link. spotify:album:0Kj6PjTGFNnh8EsFPPj3cI

• Roadie
  • Not sure were to place this.. I found a misspelling of an artist's name. "Garnet Mimms," is misspelled on the album as "Barnet Mimms." Here is the album link.   spotify:album:0Kj6PjTGFNnh8EsFP...
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Advertisements

I noticed recently that the advertisements which state 'watch this video for 30mins free listening' don't work anymore. Even though i've watched the video, after about 10 mins, I get more advertisements?? This seems deceitful and prevents me from eve...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed recently that the advertisements which state 'watch this video for 30mins free listening' don't work anymore. Even though i've watched the video, after about 10 mins, I get more advertiseme...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Legal question regarding using Spotify on my website

If I want to create a website that allows users to listen to Spotify music that will change songs depending upon which buttons they click on the website is this legal? All users would have to log in to their personal Spotify account before continuing...

• Visitor
  • If I want to create a website that allows users to listen to Spotify music that will change songs depending upon which buttons they click on the website is this legal?   All users would hav...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is INXS album "The Swing"?

You have all the other albums including live stuff but not their flagship album. any chance you will add it? i thought it was there in the past but now it's gone missing

• You have all the other albums including live stuff but not their flagship album.  any chance you will add it? i thought it was there in the past but now it's gone missing
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • INXS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two songs on album "Ich hasse Musik" from "Knorkator" have their name switched

Artist: KnorkatorAlbum: Ich hasse Musik The songs "Ma Baker" & "Wie weit ist es bis zum Horizont" are switched.Both have the wrong name. So the order of the music you actually listen to is right, the name is wrong. Proof:https://www.amazon.de/Ich-Has...

• Visitor
  • Artist: Knorkator Album: Ich hasse Musik   The songs "Ma Baker" & "Wie weit ist es bis zum Horizont" are switched. Both have the wrong name.   So the order of the music you actual...
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Suggestions

Hey Spotify one of my favourite artists (SiM) has a album that isn’t on your app which is the album called “Seeds Of Hope”

• Visitor
  • Hey Spotify one of my favourite artists (SiM) has a album that isn’t on your app which is the album called “Seeds Of Hope”
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • suggestions
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

whoops

wrong thread. cant delete?

• Roadie
  • wrong thread. cant delete?
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOB (ed O'Brien) presale codes?

Hey all, the EOB (Ed O'Brien) presale is due to start tomorrow morning (12/11/2019) and I wanted to see if anyone has received their codes yet. Interested in the NYC show specifically... Thanks!

• Hey all, the EOB (Ed O'Brien) presale is due to start tomorrow morning (12/11/2019) and I wanted to see if anyone has received their codes yet. Interested in the NYC show specifically...   Tha...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "This is TOOL" Playlist missing a song.

Hello, I have noticed the "This is TOOL"playlist made by spotify is missing the song "Culling Voices" off their latest albums. Adding every one of their songs to a playlist would kind of be a pain and I'm not exactly sure if I could just duplicate th...

• Hello,   I have noticed the "This is TOOL"playlist made by spotify is missing the song "Culling Voices" off their latest albums.   Adding every one of their songs to a playlist would ki...
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This artist needs pruning

The late Colin Vearncombe aka Black has several releases added to his page that aren't by him. One in the singles/EPs section quite clearly states DANIEL Black on the artwork and should be listed under that name instead. https://open.spotify.com/arti...

• Not applicable
  • The late Colin Vearncombe aka Black has several releases added to his page that aren't by him. One in the singles/EPs section quite clearly states DANIEL Black on the artwork and should be listed und...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Is it possible to get a more detailed wrapped year service?

The personal yearly wrapped service is great and I look forward to it every year. I was just wondering if it was possible to get a more detailed overlook on the year that goes further than showing the top 5 artists and top 100 songs. I am just really...

• Visitor
  • The personal yearly wrapped service is great and I look forward to it every year. I was just wondering if it was possible to get a more detailed overlook on the year that goes further than showing th...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why I cant listen all songs on Spotify?

I can see the album when I searched on google but I cant play it at all. Why is that? It's Chava Alberstein's Crazy Flower Album. Is it about my country or what?

• I can see the album when I searched on google but I cant play it at all. Why is that?  It's Chava Alberstein's Crazy Flower Album. Is it about my country or what?
  • BenHalaby
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Aussie Rap / Hip Hop Song with High Pitch Hook

Heard the song on a playlist alongside Hooligan Hefs tracks, but I don't know the name. It was an Australian rap song with a high pitch female chorus. Any help Tnx.

• Visitor
  • Heard the song on a playlist alongside Hooligan Hefs tracks, but I don't know the name. It was an Australian rap song with a high pitch female chorus.    Any help Tnx.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Warner music india

Is there an update on Warner music case in India? When will all the songs be available in India? Most of the songs I listen to, have been unavailable since a long time and I'm still waiting for them to be available. An update on this issue would be n...

• Regular
  • Is there an update on Warner music case in India? When will all the songs be available in India? Most of the songs I listen to, have been unavailable since a long time and I'm still waiting for them ...
  • RishavG
  • Visitor
  • 54 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Warner music India case
  • 54 replies
  • 9 likes

Riot by XXXTENTACION

Please add Riot by XXXTENTACION into Spotify. I know you guys don’t like him because you think he was “promoting hate” but he really didn’t. He was showing that racism was still a thing. People should be able to speak their mind. The song is lit as *...

• Please add Riot by XXXTENTACION into Spotify. I know you guys don’t like him because you think he was “promoting hate” but he really didn’t. He was showing that racism was still a thing. People shoul...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Most Listened to Minutes / Artist / Song of the Year?

Does Spotify share the info of the most listened to minutes / artist / song of the year out of all users?

• Does Spotify share the info of the most listened to minutes / artist / song of the year out of all users?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes