Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes

Suggestion

Hi, i miss The **bleep**, Boys will be boys. There is only an live version, please update.

• Hi, i miss The **bleep**, Boys will be boys. There is only an live version, please update. 😃
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Social] QUIT BLOCKING FREE SPEECH

What exactly did Bannon's Warroom say that caused it to be removed? Nothing worse than other dogma you have on this site. It is better to have words being used to standup

• Visitor
  • What exactly did Bannon's Warroom say that caused it to be removed?  Nothing worse than other dogma you have on this site.  It is better to have words being used to standup
  • Thehotdogwolf
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Desktop
    Social
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Violent Hate music.

how do I get Spotify to take a report of a violent homophobic and white supremacist band seriously? I sent an email And they replied asking for specifics, which I did. A few minutes later they emailed back a form email thanking me for my thoughts and...

• Casual Listener
  •     how do I get Spotify to take a report of a violent homophobic and white supremacist band seriously? I sent an email And they replied asking for specifics, which I did. A few minutes l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Too many unwanted artists/genres in Release Radar

Hi everyone, please can you change the way you create the playlist "Release Radar"? I find there are too many artists and genres that I don't like. In my case, for example, I like pop rock songs, but in Release Radar I find reggaeton and EDM songs an...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone,   please can you change the way you create the playlist "Release Radar"? I find there are too many artists and genres that I don't like. In my case, for example, I like pop rock s...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My daily mix cover art have only a number and background .

PlanPremiumCountryUSMy Question or IssueMy daily mix cover art have only a number and background . This is very uncomfortable to look at .

Screenshot_20211104-124653_Spotify.png WeiJun02_0-1636002967981.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US My Question or Issue My daily mix cover art have only a number and background . This is very uncomfortable to look at .  
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Europe to US

Hi everyone ! I don't know if this is the proper place for this question so excuse me if i made this mistake ! I'm from Europe (specifically from Greece ) and i want to start uploading my songs and music. I want to reach a bigger audience and ,of cou...

• Hi everyone ! I don't know if this is the proper place for this question so excuse me if i made this mistake ! I'm from Europe (specifically from Greece ) and i want to start uploading my songs and m...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify podcasts in eastern european countries

2 years later and there still isn't a possibility to listen to podcasts in sone countries. Let me help your programming team:if(true){return country.podcastON = true}You're welcome.

• 2 years later and there still isn't a possibility to listen to podcasts in sone  countries. Let me help your programming team: if(true){ return country.podcastON = true } You're welcome.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Playlist folders

I use Spotify for my D&D home game, and have about 15 playlists dedicated to just one campaign, which is quite messy. This, as well as my own personal use of the player has left my playlist tab quite lengthy and hard to navigate. For another layer of...

• I use Spotify for my D&D home game, and have about 15 playlists dedicated to just one campaign, which is quite messy. This, as well as my own personal use of the player has left my playlist tab q...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email "link" in episode description

PlanFreeCountry DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI was checking out the "2A Ricochet" Podcast and expanded the episode description. At the bottom was an email link for emailing the Author. The email address had an underscore, th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country   Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I was checking out the "2A Ricochet" Podcast and expanded the episode description. At the bottom w...
  • Rasstag
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist restricted

Hello,Since a few weeks I noticed that one of my playlist didn’t have its icon image and title anymore. I tried changing it back but it would keep going back to no image / no title. I received an email from Spotify notifying me that my playlist has p...

• ...lso attempted getting help in the chatbot but no one seems to know how to fix it. I got advised to change the playlist to a private one instead of public, but I don’t want to make it private just b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Content issues on Playlist Titles and Descriptions

Dear Spotify Community and Spotify,I am getting so tired of content for a particular playlist being removed every time, and I honestly cannot see anything wrong. It seems to be some sort of auto removal. Does anyone have this issue? What have Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Community and Spotify, I am getting so tired of content for a particular playlist being removed every time, and I honestly cannot see anything wrong. It seems to be some sort of auto r...
  • Phoenix77z
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Description
    Guidelines
    Removal
    title
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to set up global hotkeys?

I am using Toastify now, but I think as a music player, global hotkey is the most basic function

• Visitor
  • I am using Toastify now, but I think as a music player, global hotkey is the most basic function
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Community][Spotify for Artists] Anyone can pretend to be an artist on Spotify

Spotify's artist system is so incredibly broken.ANYONE can pretend another artist is featured on their song without that artist's permission to give themselves a free marketing boost. Attached are two examples. The first one (the not Deuce album) has...

• Spotify's artist system is so incredibly broken. ANYONE can pretend another artist is featured on their song without that artist's permission to give themselves a free marketing boost.   Atta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Misspelled song title

I've been looking against this for a while now, and its irritating me ;p. The song "Everybody's somebody's fool" by Connie Francis is spelled as "Everybody's somebopdy's fool". I'm pretty sure this is a mistake, so I hope you can fix this.

• Visitor
  • I've been looking against this for a while now, and its irritating me ;p. The song "Everybody's somebody's fool" by Connie Francis is spelled as "Everybody's somebopdy's fool". I'm pretty sure this i...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums missing from yngwie malmsteen and Kiko loureiro

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceMoto g7 powerOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueBoth Kiko Loureiro's sounds of innocence and yngwie malmsteen rising force are missing from spotify. I wanted to listen to reflection by kiko today and i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Moto g7 power Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Both Kiko Loureiro's sounds of innocence and yngwie malmsteen rising force ar...
  • belljars
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Fresh finds hub in Slovakia issue

Hello.There is a continuing issue with 'Fresh finds' genre. There is just nothing.It is happened in Slovakia, but I also think, that in Czech republic too, or another countries.Please, contact a responsive people for this still ongoing issue, or shou...

• Roadie
  • Hello. There is a continuing issue with 'Fresh finds' genre. There is just nothing. It is happened in Slovakia, but I also think, that in Czech republic too, or another countries. Please, contact ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Wish You Were Here" album got changed

Hello,Pink Floyd's album "Wish You Were Here" got changed recently. Its title track got shortened from 5:34 to 5:04 which resulted in a nonsmooth transition between the last 2 songs. Also, "Have A Cigar" intro got changed - it now contains audio from...

• Hello, Pink Floyd's album "Wish You Were Here" got changed recently. Its title track got shortened from 5:34 to 5:04 which resulted in a nonsmooth transition between the last 2 songs. Also, "Have A ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to block an artist (Nickelback)

Is there some way to block Nickelback on this app?? Sometimes I’m listening some playlists and then when the next song starts it comes “never made it as wise man” or “How the **bleep**'d we wind up like this?” that starts from out of the blue with th...

• Is there some way to block Nickelback on this app?? Sometimes I’m listening some playlists and then when the next song starts it comes “never made it as wise man” or “How the **bleep**'d we wind up l...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend's Playlist

I am just curious if my old friend was making me a playlist. I went to her profile and there is an Odie-mix under her playlist but then it says Made For You - then my username. So I am curious if she took a mix and added to it and "tagged" added me t...

• Casual Listener
  • I am just curious if my old friend was making me a playlist.  I went to her profile and there is an Odie-mix under her playlist but then it says Made For You - then my username.  So I am cu...
  • DatDewdUKnowAndLuv
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes