Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes

Superuser Contribution Discography of specific band has a mistake

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceWindows 10 desktop appOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueThe album Balls To The Wall in the discography of band called Accept has errors. First of all, the album is listed twice....

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device Windows 10 desktop app Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue The album Balls To The Wall in the disco...
  • Kiril
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Strange issue with hub for Christmass

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountrySlovakiaDeviceDell InspironOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello.I have noticed, that hub for Chris...

• Roadie
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country Slovakia Device Dell Inspiron Operating System Wind...
  • Kiril
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Blend?

Apparently I have "made a Blend with an artist". What is a Blend, how might I have unknowingly made one, how do I find out which artist I have blended with, and can I remove it? Many thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Apparently I have "made a Blend with an artist".   What is a Blend, how might I have unknowingly made one, how do I find out which artist I have blended with, and can I remove it?   Man...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

About

I can’t read the about of any artisttry to download the app again and still not working help? PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDevice(iPhone 11Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • I can’t read the about of any artist try to download the app again and still not working    help?  Plan Premium Country Israel Device (iPhone 11 Operating System iOS 10 &nb...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution albums previously played disappear after upgrading to premium

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceASUS desktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueAfter I upgraded to Premium some albums and artists I had previously been playing on the free version have either disappeared or if I can see them will not pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device ASUS desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue After I upgraded to Premium some albums and artists I had previously been playing ...
  • nhoughton53
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Regional censorship?

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone knows if Spotify censors content based on area? I can't find a specific album on my home network, however if I use a VPN and switch to another country, the album is there... I mean clearly something is going on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone knows if Spotify censors content based on area? I can't find a specific album on my home network, however if I use a VPN and switch to another country, the a...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution no internet connected even though I'm connected to Wifi

PlanFreeCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy AO1Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI started having this issue recently and I've tried everything I can think of. For some reason, when connected to the wifi at my workplace, Spotify keeps telling me I...

• Plan Free Country   Device Samsung Galaxy AO1 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I started having this issue recently and I've tried everything I can think of. For so...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unwanted podcasts on the homescreen

Hi there, one thing drives me really crazy. I tried out some podcasts and didn´t want to hear to them any more. But they still appear on my homescreen on tiop in the "Guten Tag" or "Guten Abend" section. How do I remove podcasts/shows from this secti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   one thing drives me really crazy. I tried out some podcasts and didn´t want to hear to them any more. But they still appear on my homescreen on tiop in the "Guten Tag" or "Guten ...
  • maav234020
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify skipping track 10 seconds before the song ends

My Question or IssueEvery song I listen to on Spotify, it seems that the Spotify app skips to the next song 10 seconds before the song endsPlanPremium

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue Every song I listen to on Spotify, it seems that the Spotify app skips to the next song 10 seconds before the song ends Plan Premium    
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution RELEASE BUCKINGHAM NICKS LP

that’s it. That’s the idea. Release the music to us PLEASE. I can only find on YouTube I need it in my life.

• that’s it. That’s the idea. Release the music to us PLEASE. I can only find on YouTube😰 I need it in my life.
  • KidsRadio888
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Corrupted song

PlanPremiumCountryMexicoDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueThis file is corrupted. It skips a brief part of the song at 4:07 and 4:12https://open.spotify.com/track/6PiFdkBF7SMrtJ2P1F2hVl?si=cb528037e07f46caHow can I report it so i...

• Plan Premium Country Mexico Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue This file is corrupted. It skips a brief part of the song at 4:07 and 4:12 https://open.spotif...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Question

I don’t understand the formatting of the help center. I wanted to request an idea but saw others had already requested it, however we’re referred to a post from 2020. according to the guidelines it’s impossible for this case to reopen due to it being...

• I don’t understand the formatting of the help center. I wanted to request an idea but saw others had already requested it, however we’re referred to a post from 2020. according to the guidelines it’s...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

)/ the same way as I am

Nonetheless and I is Exeggcute for later of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating Syste...

• Visitor
  • Nonetheless and I is Exeggcute for later of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free/Premium Country   Device...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution My song has duplicated into two of the same song

My Question or IssueI released my song "On The Regular" as a single on June 5, 2020. I put out an extended-play on October 23, 2020 with the same song on it. For some reason, the two releases are shown as completely separate tracks. There are no chan...

duplicateOTR.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I released my song "On The Regular" as a single on June 5, 2020. I put out an extended-play on October 23, 2020 with the same song on it. For some reason, the two releases are s...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Parental controls for canvas & lyrics

As a parent, it’s great that I can limit explicit content on my child’s account. However, that feature does not impact what kind of canvas or lyrics show up. Yes, full lyrics show up for my child (no filtering what so ever). Yes, it’s great that my c...

• Visitor
  • As a parent, it’s great that I can limit explicit content on my child’s account.  However, that feature does not impact what kind of canvas or lyrics show up. Yes, full lyrics show up for my c...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Kannathil Muthamittal (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevicePC, Alexa, Motorola OneOperating SystemWindows 10/11, Android 11 My Question or IssueWhy is Kannathil Muthamittal (Tamil) not available in the UK anymore. It was available around 4 years ago and I listened to it constantly. ...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device PC, Alexa, Motorola One Operating System Windows 10/11, Android 11   My Question or Issue Why is Kannathil Muthamittal (Tamil) not available in the ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please unblock "Арта" by Пирятин

With all that is going on it's a real shame that Spotify is still siding with the Russians on this one.

• With all that is going on it's a real shame that Spotify is still siding with the Russians on this one.
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Cover art with white frames/ borders

My Question or IssueIs it true that cover art with white frames/borders are not allowed on editorial playlists?

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Is it true that cover art with white frames/borders are not allowed on editorial playlists?
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Problem playing some explicit content

PlanPremiumCountryChileOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have explicit content enabled to be played and I still can't play it.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Chile Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have explicit content enabled to be played and I still can't play it.
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes