Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Spotify wrapped up

Hey guys , since the 2019 wrapped up as been release im curious of how many time you’ve listened to music for me its 167k minutes ! Lets share that music timers .

• Hey guys ,    since the 2019 wrapped up as been release im curious of how many time you’ve listened to music for me its 167k minutes ! Lets share that music timers .
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Spotify available in only 79 countries?

Hi. I've seen in the Spotify Wrapped of most artists that there's only 79 countries where Spotify is available. Why is that? There are some problems with licenses or some kind of censure in any country? Thanks!!!

• Visitor
  • Hi. I've seen in the Spotify Wrapped of most artists that there's only 79 countries where Spotify is available. Why is that? There are some problems with licenses or some kind of censure in any count...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

artist that has same name as me appears under songs I'm featured on

My artist name on Spotify is Keagan, but so is another artist. Me: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0us0CgTLaxT9vqAKIxwJBd?si=47evukGGS4KaXySoiaqIiQOther Keagan: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3EVTqnnsjJwFRzjJsZgMPC?si=Tc__BM42SbmG1nmvIe1EJQAs you ca...

• Casual Listener
  • My artist name on Spotify is Keagan, but so is another artist.  Me: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0us0CgTLaxT9vqAKIxwJBd?si=47evukGGS4KaXySoiaqIiQ Other Keagan: https://open.spotif...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I see how many artists I've discovered on Wrapped?

I seem to be missing the page where you can see how many different artists you have discovered in a year on Spotify Wrapped. This is bugging me to no end, it was what I was most interested in seeing. Is there a way for me to see elsewhere?

• Visitor
  • I seem to be missing the page where you can see how many different artists you have discovered in a year on Spotify Wrapped. This is bugging me to no end, it was what I was most interested in seeing....
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switching Distributors: do we lose playlist positions?

If we as a band switch from a distributor to DistroKid, will we lose all our playlist positions and basically have to get on all the playlists again? I know that the stream counts should stay there if we use identical info such as ISRC codes etc. Jus...

• Music Fan
  • If we as a band switch from a distributor to DistroKid, will we lose all our playlist positions and basically have to get on all the playlists again?   I know that the stream counts should sta...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artists
    Playlists
    Spotify for Artists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Wrapped on xbox

Does anyone know if the hours listened on my xbox are counted towards the hours of wrapped?

• Visitor
  • Does anyone know if the hours listened on my xbox are counted towards the hours of wrapped?
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Would love Spotify to add American Soulman

Would love Spotify to add American Soulman album By Wilson Pickett released in 1987

• Visitor
  • Would love Spotify to add American Soulman  album By Wilson Pickett released in 1987 
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Soul
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HIP HOP MEX & EUA

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6eFJ7TyRM81fv2drQkWbjJ?si=ifYT2_uXTjGsFNJmxa7Y2A

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6eFJ7TyRM81fv2drQkWbjJ?si=ifYT2_uXTjGsFNJmxa7Y2A
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

90's hiphop & chill DJ's

Hi guys, i m pretty disappointed in the few songs you have from the golden age of hiphop, appart from main stream artists. There is a HUGE underground hiphop community that's stuck in the 90's like me, and we would love to see it evolve. There are hu...

• Visitor
  • Hi guys,    i m pretty disappointed in the few songs you have from the golden age of hiphop, appart from main stream artists. There is a HUGE underground hiphop community that's stuck in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jerry Williams låt

Hej!Jag saknar en låt på Spotify Jerry Williams - sista skeppet tillbaka. Skulle ni kunna fixa den så skulle det betyda mycket.Tack!MvhTobias Ekman

• Visitor
  • Hej! Jag saknar en låt på Spotify Jerry Williams - sista skeppet tillbaka. Skulle ni kunna fixa den så skulle det betyda mycket. Tack! Mvh Tobias Ekman 
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • old song
    Pop-Rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still Grey - Pendulum

Hi Content team @ Spotify, Still Grey is an essential track by Pendulum, it’s bizarre why this is missing from Spotify, particularly as this is available by every other streaming service. please add..... many thanks rav

• Visitor
  • Hi Content team @ Spotify,   Still Grey is an essential track by Pendulum, it’s bizarre why this is missing from Spotify, particularly as this is available by every other streaming service....
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify books

Wouldn't it be super nice if spotify offered full fleshed audiobooks! Or is that already a thing??

• Regular
  • Wouldn't it be super nice if spotify offered full fleshed audiobooks! Or is that already a thing?? 😅
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Track plays and playlist placements on wrong artist-page

Hi,My latest track is on the wrong artist-page (filled in the form about a week ago) but I'm wondering if the plays and playlist-placements are still valid when the track moves to the correct artist-page?https://open.spotify.com/album/3YPgO2O85PgIOi1...

• Regular
  • Hi, My latest track is on the wrong artist-page (filled in the form about a week ago) but I'm wondering if the plays and playlist-placements are still valid when the track moves to the correct artis...
  • BuckyMusic
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist
    plays
    wrong artist
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discography

Why am I not finding all the albums for artist in their discography? It’s not just with one artist, but several. I have the latest updates on both my iPhone and iPad but not all the music is there.

• Why am I not finding all the albums for artist in their discography? It’s not just with one artist, but several. I have the latest updates on both my iPhone and iPad but not all the music is there.&n...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How does Spotify creates ''top tracks of 20XX'' type playlists?

and I'm not talking about top tracks playlist for a certain country. Just curious in general. Is the selection criteria of songs based on: 1. how many times certain songs were played in a year on Spotify?2. how many times people added these songs on ...

• and I'm not talking about top tracks playlist for a certain country. Just curious in general. Is the selection criteria of songs based on:   1. how many times certain songs were played in a ye...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album content

Now I've looked at afew albums and there is more tracks on than the original albums why If I get an album I only want the original ones . Anyone help?

• Now I've looked at afew albums and there is more tracks on than the original albums why  If I get an album I only want the original ones . Anyone help? 
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ian Dury and the Blockheads

I am amazed and disappointed that one of the greatest albums of all time, "New Boots and Panties" by Ian Dury and the Blockheads is not available on Spotify. (at least in the UK) Please could a mod or someone in the know explain how this can be true!...

IAN_DURY_NEW+BOOTS+AND+PANTIES+!!-239306.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I am amazed and disappointed that one of the greatest albums of all time, "New Boots and Panties" by Ian Dury and the Blockheads is not available on Spotify. (at least in the UK) Please could a mod o...
  • chezsharps
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

help i cannot get premium

i was paying with my brother and then he wanted to cancel the family premium so i cancelled my premium. then i tried to get premium for myself but i couldnt. i've tried two different ways to pay but it couldnt work. please help.

• Visitor
  • i was paying with my brother and then he wanted to cancel the family premium so i cancelled my premium. then i tried to get premium for myself but i couldnt. i've tried two different ways to pay but ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes