Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Spotify for Artists] Prevent Fake Album Additions

Ok so I have noticed recently that a bunch of popular artists have random people’s music (that they don’t know) listed under their artist profile. I propose that Spotify add a safety to prevent this by emailing the collaborators before publishing ask...

• Visitor
  • Ok so I have noticed recently that a bunch of popular artists have random people’s music (that they don’t know) listed under their artist profile.   I propose that Spotify add a safety to prev...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 中文歌曲标题错误

This problem has appeared in several versions, and there is no problem for English songs, but the song page on the Chinese song will appear missing above the title of the Chinese song.

• Visitor
  • This problem has appeared in several versions, and there is no problem for English songs, but the song page on the Chinese song will appear missing above the title of the Chinese song.
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Browsing album then using back arrow makes album disappear...

Plan - Premium in USADevice - Windows 10 desktop app Hi - I have a strange problem. An example of this problem is outlined below. However, before you jump to a conclusion about this, please take into account:1. It happens when I search for any artist...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium in USA Device - Windows 10 desktop app   Hi - I have a strange problem.  An example of this problem is outlined below.  However, before you jump to a conclusion a...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Sports Boogie" by Gerhard Trede cut short

There is only one version available on Spotify, and it just suddenly cuts 36 seconds into the track. I know the full version is much longer. Is it possible to get this fixed?

• There is only one version available on Spotify, and it just suddenly cuts 36 seconds into the track. I know the full version is much longer. Is it possible to get this fixed?
  • duckwaltz
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • boogie
    fallout
    gerhard
    sports
    trede
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Move Liked Songs

PlanPremiumCountryPortugalDeviceSamsung Galaxy A02SOperating System(Android 11) My Question or IssueHow can I move one song from it´s position in the Liked SongsFor example I have a song in the first position and I want to put then in 10 position.

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Portugal Device Samsung Galaxy A02S Operating System (Android 11)   My Question or Issue How can I move one song from it´s position in the Liked Songs For example...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other] stop playing commercials in spanish

we don't pay you to listen to commercials in spanish. nothing we listen to is in spanish, we are in the US (and paying in US $$), sooo.... why are we having to listen to spanish commercials????

• Visitor
  • we don't pay you to listen to commercials in spanish.  nothing we listen to is in spanish, we are in the US (and paying in US $$), sooo.... why are we having to listen to spanish commercials????
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] The music file is wrong in Mr.Sunshine playlist

The 15st music file "How can I Forget you" in Mr.Sunshine OST playlist is wrong.https://open.spotify.com/track/39xBcWw1gTS8E0Nv3R4ucC?si=ee46d06cafe54c0fIt's should behttps://open.spotify.com/track/4BNP9HUof4uECvpaR3X8Ad?si=43e9fb33bddc4df8orhttps://...

• The 15st music file "How can I Forget you" in Mr.Sunshine OST playlist is wrong. https://open.spotify.com/track/39xBcWw1gTS8E0Nv3R4ucC?si=ee46d06cafe54c0f It's should be https://open.spotify.co...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This is the Beatles song order

I have been listening to the This Is The Beatles playlist lately. I don’t have an issue with the songs in the playlist, however It’s a bit jarring that Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band isn’t followed With A Little Help From My Friends. These son...

• Visitor
  • I have been listening to the This Is The Beatles playlist lately. I don’t have an issue with the songs in the playlist, however It’s a bit jarring that Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band isn’t fol...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Automatic queue with Spotify Connect

PlanPremiumDevicePixel 3aOperating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueWhen I connect Spotify to an external device, using Spotify Connect (a Denon mini hifi) it adds songs to the queue and I can't delete them. I haven't got this problem when ai lis...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Device Pixel 3a Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue When I connect Spotify to an external device, using Spotify Connect (a Denon mini hifi) it adds songs to t...
  • Va_Sa
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • queue
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Your Library] Add lyrics to all songs

I know it was just added and is probably still in development, but it would be amazing if all albums and all songs had lyrics. For example, Apple Music has lyrics prepared before an album drops so that when the album is released users can read the ly...

• Music Fan
  • I know it was just added and is probably still in development, but it would be amazing if all albums and all songs had lyrics. For example, Apple Music has lyrics prepared before an album drops so th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Your Library
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a discussion about why you didn't support Iraq ?

Hi i use spotify for 1 year ago and i live in iraq i turn the vpn and login .. alot of people use spotify in iraq why you dont support the iraq? 100K people use it in iraq what the problem if spotify support the iraq !!and i Renew payment from Canada...

• Hi i use spotify for 1 year ago and i live in iraq 🙂 i turn the vpn and login .. alot of people use spotify in iraq why you dont support the iraq? 100K people use it in iraq what the problem if...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Other] A way to suggestion changes to the lyrics of a song in the spotify program

This would then be reviewed my a couple other users before being added, this would be opt in. Cause i already have found over 10 mistakes in the lyrics.

• Casual Listener
  • This would then be reviewed my a couple other users before being added, this would be opt in.   Cause i already have found over 10 mistakes in the lyrics.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Other] Lyrics for Spotify Web Player

The new Spotify Lyrics feature is great, but it would be really nice to be able to use on the Spotify Web Player. It's on the desktop app, why is it so hard to bring it to the web version?

• Regular
  • The new Spotify Lyrics feature is great, but it would be really nice to be able to use on the Spotify Web Player. It's on the desktop app, why is it so hard to bring it to the web version?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Two artists combined on Bonnie Gordon profile

There are two artists combined under the name Bonnie Gordon. URL: https://open.spotify.com/artist/4xKKUQou7fzXlZlpSMGSxK?si=7pxqyKu-SEy2VfRbEs-6uQ The Bonnie Gordon in the photo performs the song 'The Ballad of Everrealm', and is correctly credited a...

• Casual Listener
  • There are two artists combined under the name Bonnie Gordon.   URL: https://open.spotify.com/artist/4xKKUQou7fzXlZlpSMGSxK?si=7pxqyKu-SEy2VfRbEs-6uQ   The Bonnie Gordon in the phot...
  • LaurenThemself
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this a joke? GET THIS TF OUT OF MY RECOMMENDATIONS.

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiMacOperating SystemMacOS My Question or IssueI've said it before, and I'm going to say it again: you have ZERO business pushing politics on people - ESPECIALLY when you don't give us any way to opt out or comment... you're...

Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 1.14.37 PM.png
  • Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iMac Operating System MacOS   My Question or Issue I've said it before, and I'm going to say it again: you have ZERO business pushing politics on people...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Politics
    Propaganda
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics

I think it'll be nice to add a feature that lets you join as helper with the lyrics. I mean there should be someone more official that can approve the lyrics as appropriate but. I'm sure there are more people that want to help in getting the lyrics r...

• Visitor
  • I think it'll be nice to add a feature that lets you join as helper with the lyrics. I mean there should be someone more official that can approve the lyrics as appropriate but. I'm sure there are mo...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Lyrics in the UK

Hi there - does anyone know when live lyrics will be available in the UK? Apple Music has had this feature for some time now. I have a premium account and use both the Windows and Mac apps. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there - does anyone know when live lyrics will be available in the UK? Apple Music has had this feature for some time now. I have a premium account and use both the Windows and Mac apps. Thanks.
  • grahamcsimmons
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

How to have my spotify a lyrics

PlanPremiumCountryPhilippinesDevice( Samsung Galaxy A20s)Operating System( Android 10) My Question or IssueMy siblings and my cousin have lyrics on their spotify account, and we are the same country. In my spotify account the only shows are storyline...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Philippines Device ( Samsung Galaxy A20s) Operating System ( Android 10)   My Question or Issue My siblings and my cousin have lyrics on their spotify account, and...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Giving all Spotify Artists the option to add lyrics for people who like singing along to use.

I'm a pretty addicted spotify user. I use it basically everyday and listen to songs over and over again, and listen to new songs from different artists. I believe giving the option for Artists that upload the option to add lyrics make it so much easi...

• Visitor
  • I'm a pretty addicted spotify user. I use it basically everyday and listen to songs over and over again, and listen to new songs from different artists. I believe giving the option for Artists that u...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes