Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

How does Spotify creates ''top tracks of 20XX'' type playlists?

and I'm not talking about top tracks playlist for a certain country. Just curious in general. Is the selection criteria of songs based on: 1. how many times certain songs were played in a year on Spotify?2. how many times people added these songs on ...

• and I'm not talking about top tracks playlist for a certain country. Just curious in general. Is the selection criteria of songs based on:   1. how many times certain songs were played in a ye...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album content

Now I've looked at afew albums and there is more tracks on than the original albums why If I get an album I only want the original ones . Anyone help?

• Now I've looked at afew albums and there is more tracks on than the original albums why  If I get an album I only want the original ones . Anyone help? 
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ian Dury and the Blockheads

I am amazed and disappointed that one of the greatest albums of all time, "New Boots and Panties" by Ian Dury and the Blockheads is not available on Spotify. (at least in the UK) Please could a mod or someone in the know explain how this can be true!...

IAN_DURY_NEW+BOOTS+AND+PANTIES+!!-239306.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I am amazed and disappointed that one of the greatest albums of all time, "New Boots and Panties" by Ian Dury and the Blockheads is not available on Spotify. (at least in the UK) Please could a mod o...
  • chezsharps
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

help i cannot get premium

i was paying with my brother and then he wanted to cancel the family premium so i cancelled my premium. then i tried to get premium for myself but i couldnt. i've tried two different ways to pay but it couldnt work. please help.

• Visitor
  • i was paying with my brother and then he wanted to cancel the family premium so i cancelled my premium. then i tried to get premium for myself but i couldnt. i've tried two different ways to pay but ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

POTUSA Album missing?

I noticed the other day that The Presidents of the United States of America album "These Are The Good Times People" is missing. It used to be there, and was part of my POTUSA playlist that I made simply for easy access, but the album has since been r...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed the other day that The Presidents of the United States of America album "These Are The Good Times People" is missing. It used to be there, and was part of my POTUSA playlist that I made sim...
  • tarupron
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recordings That Should Be in Spotify

I'd like to suggest Spotify have these recordings available for everyone to hear. I'm surprised some aren't in Spotify yet. 1) Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band - "Trout Mask Replica"2) Rollins Band - Their Whole Discography3) Henry Rollins - His Wh...

• Music Fan
  • I'd like to suggest Spotify have these recordings available for everyone to hear. I'm surprised some aren't in Spotify yet.   1) Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band - "Trout Mask Replica" ...
  • Taste_the_Sound
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
    suggestions
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

INXS album not available?

Does anyone know why the INXS album “The Swing“ is not available on Spotify? All of their other albums are available and I can pull it up by a search but the songs within the album are grayed out. (I’m in the US).

• Visitor
  • Does anyone know why the INXS album “The Swing“ is not available on Spotify?  All of their other albums are available and I can pull it up by a search but the songs within the album are grayed o...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • INXS
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Will Drake Bell’s first two albums be added to UK Spotify?

Drake Bell’s first two albums ‘Telegraph’ and ‘It’s Only Time’ aren’t available on Spotify. I was just wondering if they ever will be. UK Spotify only has one of his albums, and some EPs and songs.

• Casual Listener
  • Drake Bell’s first two albums ‘Telegraph’ and ‘It’s Only Time’ aren’t available on Spotify. I was just wondering if they ever will be. UK Spotify only has one of his albums, and some EPs and songs.
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music

yo as a producer I’m always curious towhats the hottest key scale notes for music period!

• Casual Listener
  • yo as a producer I’m always curious to whats the hottest key scale notes for music period!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I know which bands/singers has Super Fans rewards?

Hi! I heard about the Super Fan thing and read the threads about it here but I still have an unanswered question. As a Spotify staff member wrote earlier, not every band has rewards for these super fans, so... how can I know which bands/singers has r...

• Not applicable
  • Hi! I heard about the Super Fan thing and read the threads about it here but I still have an unanswered question.    As a Spotify staff member wrote earlier, not every band has rewards fo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Gift Card
    Rewards
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lou Reed Magic and Loss

Track #12 should be “Gassed and Stoked” not Stoned.

• Casual Listener
  • Track #12 should be “Gassed and Stoked” not Stoned.
  • Jalva9
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is the banner announcement procedure hidden or something ?

Upon entry.. i saw a banner of a sponsored album. Where is the option to create a banner and promote your album ? Why can't i find any info about that neither on google or here ? I wanna create a banner and promote my new album. How do i that ? Thank...

• Regular
  • Upon entry.. i saw a banner of a sponsored album. Where is the option to create a banner and promote your album ? Why can't i find any info about that neither on google or here ? I wanna create a ban...
  • PillowsOfHeaven
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't remove songs and artists from daily mix

Hello! Can't remove songs and artists from daily mix, usually there is a block button next to the heart button, where you can block the song or the artist from your daily mix, and now its gone. I hate it because now my daily mix is full of artists an...

• Visitor
  • Hello! Can't remove songs and artists from daily mix, usually there is a block button next to the heart button, where you can block the song or the artist from your daily mix, and now its gone. ...
  • eremal
  • 6 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 17 likes

How can we send a message to a playlist curator on Spotify?

Hi everyone! How can we send a message to a playlist curator directly on Spotify? I know that you can send a message to various playliste curators by first seeing their full name and then messaging them on facebook / instagram (via searching for thei...

• Composer
  • Hi everyone!    How can we send a message to a playlist curator directly on Spotify?    I know that you can send a message to various playliste curators by first seeing their ...
  • Arikabeth
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cozy Powell- Dance With The **bleep** Original record

Hi, I was searching for a piece of particular music by "Cozy Powell- Dance With The **bleep**", But Couldn't find it in Spotify. I found one which sounds like a remake, but I found the original one on youtube. I have given the link below. any chance ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I was searching for a piece of particular music by "Cozy Powell- Dance With The **bleep**", But Couldn't find it in Spotify. I found one which sounds like a remake, but I found the original one o...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Milky Chance Spotify Session missing

Hello there from Austria, last summer my daughter was born too early and while she was at the ICU I often heard the Spotify Session Live Album by Milky Chance. You can imagine how deep my memories are connected to this special recordings. Unfortunate...

• Visitor
  • Hello there from Austria,   last summer my daughter was born too early and while she was at the ICU I often heard the Spotify Session Live Album by Milky Chance. You can imagine how deep my me...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ulrich Schnauss Goodbye

this album used to be on Spotify and when I went to look for it today it's no longer there. what can I do about it?

• Casual Listener
  • this album used to be on Spotify and when I went to look for it today it's no longer there.  what can I do about it?
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Request

I was wondering if Spotify could add the song “At the Ball” from Cinderella 3: A Twist in Time. This song is my jam and I’d really like to listen to it on my way to work at the city morgue. Thanks!!

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering if Spotify could add the song “At the Ball” from Cinderella 3: A Twist in Time. This song is my jam and I’d really like to listen to it on my way to work at the city morgue. Thanks!!
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music request
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

EDM Discovery Playlist

Discover your new favourite EDM artists. Please follow and enjoy. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5YQFXDmmgnVaxXXujpBUMA?si=8r0uvmyvR06XqIkZaEVDTQ

• Music Fan
  • Discover your new  favourite EDM artists. Please follow and enjoy.   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5YQFXDmmgnVaxXXujpBUMA?si=8r0uvmyvR06XqIkZaEVDTQ
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes