Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1907 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1907 likes

Superuser Contribution See the users who follow your playlists

Hello from Italy Could you please add a feature to see who are the followers of your playlists? Now I can only see the number of followers. ThanksLuigi

• Visitor
  • Hello from Italy 🙂   Could you please add a feature to see who are the followers of your playlists? Now I can only see the number of followers.   Thanks Luigi
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Plötzlich ist eines meiner lieblingsalben auf spoify verschwunden

Ich hatte das Album This is my universe von Fischer-z in meiner playlist. Plötzlich kann ich das Album und alle enthaltenen Songs nicht mehr finden. Wenn ich über die web-app das Album aufrufen heißt es: Song nicht verfügbar. Warum ist das Album Plöt...

• Regular
  • Ich hatte das Album This is my universe von Fischer-z in meiner playlist. Plötzlich kann ich das Album und alle enthaltenen Songs nicht mehr finden. Wenn ich über die web-app das Album aufrufen heißt...
  • Eni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community][Podcasts] Ricky, Steve & Karl

Joe Rogan got a $100m dollar deal. Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkington made podcasting. They broke ground and have a rabid following to this very day.Theres a baked in audience already, who listen again and again and again to a 20 yea...

• Visitor
  • Joe Rogan got a $100m dollar deal.   Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkington made podcasting. They broke ground and have a rabid following to this very day. Theres a baked in au...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kid artist on Spotify Kids

My 11 year old singer/songwriter just released her first album. I think since she is a kid, it would make sense for her to be played on Spotify Kids. Olivia Mucha, Spring Street album.https://www.oliviamucha.com

• Visitor
  • My 11 year old singer/songwriter just released her first album. I think since she is a kid, it would make sense for her to be played on Spotify Kids.  Olivia Mucha, Spring Street album. ht...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album available on open.spotify.com but not on Android application

Hi, I'm not able to listen album "Nysay - au pied du mur". Album is available here but not in Spotify with search. When I click on link some track are in gray. I'm using version 8.5.82.894 of Android application. I joined to the thread some screensho...

• Visitor
  • Hi,    I'm not able to listen album "Nysay - au pied du mur". Album is available here but not in Spotify with search. When I click on link some track are in gray.   I'm using versi...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Deleting podcasts in Ukraine

I have Spotify Premium and used it to listen to podcasts. But suddenly they disappeared and are not available in my region anymore. Support says that there were no podcasts for Ukraine but it's a lie. We pay more then Russia and don't get all feature...

• I have Spotify Premium and used it to listen to podcasts. But suddenly they disappeared and are not available in my region anymore. Support says that there were no podcasts for Ukraine but it's a lie...
  • Nikod
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

BAD UX

I dont like this topic, I need only what i want or frequent to listen. why this topic always show on my home view, i hate it, i just find it 1 time, and never want to see it again. It's NOT MY SHOWS

Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 15.03.04.png
  • Visitor
  • I dont like this topic, I need only what i want or frequent to listen. why this topic always show on my home view, i hate it, i just find it 1 time, and never want to see it again. It's NOT MY SHOWS
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Discover] Keep getting "Discover Something New" recs for albums that I've liked already

Hi there, Just wanted to drop a line about recommendations under the "Discover Something New" slider on the homepage. Recently, all of my "Discover something new" recs have been for albums that I've listened to in the past or even hearted / downloade...

• Visitor
  • ...hat I've listened to in the past or even hearted / downloaded some songs from. Is it possible to change this slider so that it only displays content that isn't in my library at all? I'm not sure how y...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More playlisting for female rappers

Hello Spotify! Lately i been noticing that female rappers don't get enough playlisting support besides the Feelin' Myself playlist which is sad since female rappers are dominating the music industry. RapCaviar does the bare minimum and only adds a fe...

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify! Lately i been noticing that female rappers don't get enough playlisting support besides the Feelin' Myself playlist which is sad since female rappers are dominating the music industry....
  • tforsyth2006
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Suggestion

Hi, i miss The **bleep**, Boys will be boys. There is only an live version, please update.

• Hi, i miss The **bleep**, Boys will be boys. There is only an live version, please update. 😃
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music exchange
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Social] QUIT BLOCKING FREE SPEECH

What exactly did Bannon's Warroom say that caused it to be removed? Nothing worse than other dogma you have on this site. It is better to have words being used to standup

• Visitor
  • What exactly did Bannon's Warroom say that caused it to be removed?  Nothing worse than other dogma you have on this site.  It is better to have words being used to standup
  • Thehotdogwolf
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Desktop
    Social
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Violent Hate music.

how do I get Spotify to take a report of a violent homophobic and white supremacist band seriously? I sent an email And they replied asking for specifics, which I did. A few minutes later they emailed back a form email thanking me for my thoughts and...

• Casual Listener
  •     how do I get Spotify to take a report of a violent homophobic and white supremacist band seriously? I sent an email And they replied asking for specifics, which I did. A few minutes l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Too many unwanted artists/genres in Release Radar

Hi everyone, please can you change the way you create the playlist "Release Radar"? I find there are too many artists and genres that I don't like. In my case, for example, I like pop rock songs, but in Release Radar I find reggaeton and EDM songs an...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone,   please can you change the way you create the playlist "Release Radar"? I find there are too many artists and genres that I don't like. In my case, for example, I like pop rock s...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My daily mix cover art have only a number and background .

PlanPremiumCountryUSMy Question or IssueMy daily mix cover art have only a number and background . This is very uncomfortable to look at .

Screenshot_20211104-124653_Spotify.png WeiJun02_0-1636002967981.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US My Question or Issue My daily mix cover art have only a number and background . This is very uncomfortable to look at .  
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Europe to US

Hi everyone ! I don't know if this is the proper place for this question so excuse me if i made this mistake ! I'm from Europe (specifically from Greece ) and i want to start uploading my songs and music. I want to reach a bigger audience and ,of cou...

• Hi everyone ! I don't know if this is the proper place for this question so excuse me if i made this mistake ! I'm from Europe (specifically from Greece ) and i want to start uploading my songs and m...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify podcasts in eastern european countries

2 years later and there still isn't a possibility to listen to podcasts in sone countries. Let me help your programming team:if(true){return country.podcastON = true}You're welcome.

• 2 years later and there still isn't a possibility to listen to podcasts in sone  countries. Let me help your programming team: if(true){ return country.podcastON = true } You're welcome.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] Playlist folders

I use Spotify for my D&D home game, and have about 15 playlists dedicated to just one campaign, which is quite messy. This, as well as my own personal use of the player has left my playlist tab quite lengthy and hard to navigate. For another layer of...

• I use Spotify for my D&D home game, and have about 15 playlists dedicated to just one campaign, which is quite messy. This, as well as my own personal use of the player has left my playlist tab q...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Email "link" in episode description

PlanFreeCountry DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI was checking out the "2A Ricochet" Podcast and expanded the episode description. At the bottom was an email link for emailing the Author. The email address had an underscore, th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country   Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I was checking out the "2A Ricochet" Podcast and expanded the episode description. At the bottom w...
  • Rasstag
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist restricted

Hello,Since a few weeks I noticed that one of my playlist didn’t have its icon image and title anymore. I tried changing it back but it would keep going back to no image / no title. I received an email from Spotify notifying me that my playlist has p...

• ...lso attempted getting help in the chatbot but no one seems to know how to fix it. I got advised to change the playlist to a private one instead of public, but I don’t want to make it private just b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Content issues on Playlist Titles and Descriptions

Dear Spotify Community and Spotify,I am getting so tired of content for a particular playlist being removed every time, and I honestly cannot see anything wrong. It seems to be some sort of auto removal. Does anyone have this issue? What have Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Community and Spotify, I am getting so tired of content for a particular playlist being removed every time, and I honestly cannot see anything wrong. It seems to be some sort of auto r...
  • Phoenix77z
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Description
    Guidelines
    Removal
    title
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes