Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Solved!! I cant turn off shuffle on my phonr

I am using a android and I cant find the shuffle bottom no it not in the bottom left corner of the music window I checked

• I am using a android and I cant find the shuffle bottom no it not in the bottom left corner of the music window I checked
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Fresh finds won't update

Since 28.08.18, the fresh finds playlists do not update. I am a Premium user and other playlists do update.What do I have to do?

• Casual Listener
  • Since 28.08.18, the fresh finds playlists do not update. I am a Premium user and other playlists do update. What do I have to do?
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Song add request:

Pain by 2pac. this is a classic song that i NEED on my spotify playlist. its on the Above The Rim soundtrack and on YouTube but not on spotify.

• Pain by 2pac. this is a classic song that i NEED on my spotify playlist. its on the Above The Rim soundtrack and on YouTube but not on spotify. 
  • kaive
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

One artist that has two listings. How to fix?

I've noticed that a group, CaraNua, has TWO listings on Spotify. CaraNua and Caranua (lower case N). Upper case N is the proper spelling. How does one go about combining the two listings (and the albums and singles)?

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed that a group, CaraNua, has TWO listings on Spotify. CaraNua and Caranua (lower case N). Upper case N is the proper spelling. How does one go about combining the two listings (and the alb...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Taking ages to download A music from the playlist, why?

I’m not sure if it is downloaded but I don’t think so. It has been like this for 30 over plus minutes already. Can anyone help?

736BB3EA-1BC8-4586-BD3B-551E2DB52A3B.png
  •  I’m not sure if it is downloaded but I don’t think so. It has been like this for 30 over plus minutes already. Can anyone help?  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Featured artists removed?

Twice this week I stumbled upon tracks where a featured artist is removed? 1. Enrique Iglesias - Taking back my love Which used to be ft. Ciara and is now with some other chick 2. Maroon 5 - Never see your face againIt still says ft Rhianna, but she ...

• Twice this week I stumbled upon tracks where a featured artist is removed?  1. Enrique Iglesias - Taking back my love  Which used to be ft. Ciara and is now with some other chick   ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

One artist with two listings

I've noticed that a group, CaraNua, has TWO listings on Spotify. CaraNua and Caranua (lower case N). Upper case N is the proper spelling. How does one go about combining the two listings (and the albums and singles)? Here are the two artist pages:htt...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed that a group, CaraNua, has TWO listings on Spotify. CaraNua and Caranua (lower case N). Upper case N is the proper spelling. How does one go about combining the two listings (and the alb...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mislabeled - "Back For You" definitely not by Hanson...

So the new track on my Release Radar called "Back For You" is labeled as by the group Hanson... it's clearly not theirs, lol. Who is this instrumental electronica track by? I love it

• So the new track on my Release Radar called "Back For You" is labeled as by the group Hanson... it's clearly not theirs, lol. Who is this instrumental electronica track by? I love it 🙂  
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Wrong Artist in "Future World" by Helloween

Hi,In this song: https://open.spotify.com/track/7vAwjvJs8YSlHcykJu7nc0, the artist is incorrectly attributed as "Halloween" rather than "Helloween" (note the "a" and the "e"). Please fix this mistake. Thank you

• Hi, In this song: https://open.spotify.com/track/7vAwjvJs8YSlHcykJu7nc0, the artist is incorrectly attributed as "Halloween" rather than "Helloween" (note the "a" and the "e"). Please fix this mista...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Album mismatch?

Not sure if this is the right place for this (I did not find a place to report this), but I stumbled across a "new" album from one of the artists I listen to often, and I noticed that it totally didn't match the artists usual style. So, with some dig...

• Not sure if this is the right place for this (I did not find a place to report this), but I stumbled across a "new" album from one of the artists I listen to often, and I noticed that it totally didn...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

More Zakk Wylde content please <3

Hey guys, While I'm generally very satisfied with the content, it's the Zakk Wylde songs that are really missing from my playlists. Can we have more of his solo work, as well as his work with Black Label Society? Thanks a bunch.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   While I'm generally very satisfied with the content, it's the Zakk Wylde songs that are really missing from my playlists.   Can we have more of his solo work, as well as h...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Hard Rock
    Rock
    Zakk Wylde
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Single "Watch the Sun Come Up" by Example missing

Has anyone else noticed the single and remixes to "Watch the Sun Come Up" by Example is missing? All of his other works are still on Spotify. Another rights issue?

• Has anyone else noticed the single and remixes to "Watch the Sun Come Up" by Example is missing? All of his other works are still on Spotify. Another rights issue?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Incorrect Album Linked To Artist

I'm a verified artist and just noticed an album show up on my Artist Profile that is not mine - it just has a similar artist name. Can this please be fixed, as I don't want my followers to incorrectly think I just released a new album? Thanks for you...

• Regular
  • I'm a verified artist and just noticed an album show up on my Artist Profile that is not mine - it just has a similar artist name. Can this please be fixed, as I don't want my followers to incorrectl...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

General Dissatisfaction

Hello Spotify & Spotify Community,I am a longtime user of Spotify (I have playlists dating to 2011) and I have become increasingly dissatisfied with your service. To be sure, I still like Spotify for my daily use and will continue to do so; as time g...

• Hello Spotify & Spotify Community, I am a longtime user of Spotify (I have playlists dating to 2011) and I have become increasingly dissatisfied with your service. To be sure, I still like Spo...
  • milabi
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Music Add Request

The song “Top of The World” by The Cataracts and DEV used to be available to listen to, but isn’t not now. Can in be added back?

• The song “Top of The World” by The Cataracts and DEV used to be available to listen to, but isn’t not now. Can in be added back?
  • Jmss
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Show new albums as they get added to Spotify, please?

Hi,Background:- tag:new is not what I'm looking for, that only lists famous stuff.- Spotify Discover is not new.- spotify:app:home doesn't work anymore. Requirements:- Show new albums as they get added.- No restriction on how to format/display this d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Background: - tag:new is not what I'm looking for, that only lists famous stuff. - Spotify Discover is not new. - spotify:app:home doesn't work anymore.   Requirements: ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • NEW ALBUMS
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! What is the song in snapchat spotify ad?

There is an ad for spotify premium for $0.99 for first three months on spanchat and I think its a student deal. There is this girl with big glasses nodding her head along to it and the song doesnt really have lyrics its mostly goes "thru thru thru".....

• There is an ad for spotify premium for $0.99 for first three months on spanchat and I think its a student deal. There is this girl with big glasses nodding her head along to it and the song does...
  • heartbleed55
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Music Content ( Updated )

Hey Spotify My Name Is Dwight Slemmons I Would Like To See These New Music Albums Added For New Content Stephanie Mills ( 1985 ) Ive Got The Cure ( 1984 ) Mercliess ( 1983 ) Pointer Sisters Only Sisters Can Do That ( 1993 ) June Pointer ( 1989 ) Anit...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify My Name Is Dwight Slemmons  I Would Like To See These New Music Albums Added  For New Content  Stephanie Mills ( 1985 )  Ive Got The Cure ( 1984 )  M...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing songs and albums

Why are certain songs missing from artist albums, especially when the songs are very popular for that artist? ie, you can't get the song "baby come back" from FIREFALL. Or "Who loves you" from FRANKIE VALLEY/4 SEASONS. The artist "KISS" is missing an...

• Why are certain songs missing from artist albums, especially when the songs are very popular for that artist?  ie, you can't get the song "baby come back" from FIREFALL.  Or "Who loves you"...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Notified for a disapearing song

PlanPremiumCountry France/AustriaDevice(any)Operating System(any) My Question or IssueDear Spotify team, I discovered recently that some soungs disapeared from my playlist because they disapeared from spotify (Album Toto XX).Since I did not receive a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  France/Austria Device (any) Operating System (any)   My Question or Issue Dear Spotify team,   I discovered recently that some soungs disapeared from ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes