Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Curated Spotify Playlist

Hello,I wanted to know if for certain playlists Spotify creates they can add the date it was updated? For Ex. RapCaviar and Housewerk do not have a sort option nor does it provide info when it was last updated. Is this possible to implement? I'm glad...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello, I wanted to know if for certain playlists Spotify creates they can add the date it was updated? For Ex. RapCaviar and Housewerk do not have a sort option nor does it provide info when it was ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 3 weeks????

hi, on 9 August 2020 I made a one month subscription, but it expired today which is 2 September. I basically paid € 10 for 3/4 of the service. why was I stopped early?

• Casual Listener
  • hi, on 9 August 2020 I made a one month subscription, but it expired today which is 2 September. I basically paid € 10 for 3/4 of the service. why was I stopped early?
  • Oblivion2001
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Edit option not available

When I go into my playlist and I click on the 3 dots it doesn’t have the option to edit my playlist anymore. The filter is on custom order however, and the three dots are not even showing up in the corner anymore.

• Visitor
  • When I go into my playlist and I click on the 3 dots it doesn’t have the option to edit my playlist anymore. The filter is on custom order however, and the three dots are not even showing up in the c...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Discover] A song isn’t on Spotify

So I was looking for this song All I ask by Bruno Mars and I couldn’t find it. Is there any way you could please put it on Spotify? https://youtu.be/jqly7POjqqM

• Visitor
  • So I was looking for this song All I ask by Bruno Mars and I couldn’t find it. Is there any way you could please put it on Spotify? https://youtu.be/jqly7POjqqM
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume control in phone apps???

I have an Android phone and I usually play my music on my Xbox. I have recently noticed in the latest update that they got rid of volume control in the app.which means I can no longer control the volume of my Xbox from the app on my phone, why get ri...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an Android phone and I usually play my music on my Xbox. I have recently noticed in the latest update that they got rid of volume control in the app.which means I can no longer control the vol...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • app update
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Radio] Van f***in' Morrison

How can I keep Van Morrison off my radio stations... always, and forever? Especially Moondance. Just 'cuz I like some boomer cuts doesn't mean I want to wander through a dull **bleep**.

• Visitor
  • How can I keep Van Morrison off my radio stations... always, and forever? Especially Moondance. Just 'cuz I like some boomer cuts doesn't mean I want to wander through a dull **bleep**.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm desperately looking for this song! PLEASE help

Hey! I've been listening to this song. Which recently got removed from Spotify. "Love you always"It's obviously prefered to have on spotify, but anything would work (youtube, soundcloud etc.) Help is appreciated! Could anyone please help me find a wa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!    I've been listening to this song. Which recently got removed from Spotify.   "Love you always" It's obviously prefered to have on spotify, but anything would work (yo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

does re-uploading a song with the same ISRC code affects plays and potential playlists?

I, unfortunately, had someone master my tracks and at the time seemed decent however now I realize the masters have hindered the quality of my songs. I want to remaster my track and re-upload it, I have done this once with no visible issues however o...

• I, unfortunately, had someone master my tracks and at the time seemed decent however now I realize the masters have hindered the quality of my songs. I want to remaster my track and re-upload it, I h...
  • musicwind
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for Song from Amazon Teaser of "Friends"

Heya, the song I am looking is some kind of wrapped up version used in the Amazon Teaser Trailer of the "Friends" Series. The short teaser trailer is like this:"do you feel that feeling (na nana na) from the floor to the ceiling (na nana na) its burn...

• Visitor
  • Heya,   the song I am looking is some kind of wrapped up version used in the Amazon Teaser Trailer of the "Friends" Series.   The short teaser trailer is like this: "do you feel that f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New feature mobile android

sir Set the feature to adjust the sound and watch the video as per your choice. Please I requested you earlier too.    

• Regular
  • sir Set the feature to adjust the sound and watch the video as per your choice. Please I requested you earlier too.          
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist shows up on google but not in the client?

Title, initially I thought one artist (Stahlhammer) was just missing from Spotify, but today I decided to use Google in search for answers, and as it turns out said artist exists, but for some reason doesn't show up in the client at all.https://open....

• Visitor
  • Title, initially I thought one artist (Stahlhammer) was just missing from Spotify, but today I decided to use Google in search for answers, and as it turns out said artist exists, but for some reason...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I decided to switch from Distrokid. I need help

Hey guys,So I decided to cut my ties to distrokid, because they ripped me off on a payday and some more issues... I got a couple of questions that I hope you guys can help me get answered. 1) I got a lot of revenue that's "not yet reported", meaning ...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys, So I decided to cut my ties to distrokid, because they ripped me off on a payday and some more issues... I got a couple of questions that I hope you guys can help me get answered.   ...
  • arlatada
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Is Time Capsule default public when being listened to?

For example, I can see someone on Friend Activity who is listening to their Time Capsule and it has all their songs on it, but they said they never made it public. I guess that's also how the at the end of the year Spotify generates a most played son...

• Regular
  • For example, I can see someone on Friend Activity who is listening to their Time Capsule and it has all their songs on it, but they said they never made it public. I guess that's also how the at t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Friend Feed
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Music is on another artists profile?! / How do I create an Artist Profile?

Hello thereMy album "OH YAY THE BLUES HAVE GOT ME" has recently been uploaded to Spotify - which I couldn't be happier about - but it has been assigned to the artist profile of another Steve Fletcher. So my questions are.... 1) How do I create my own...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there My album "OH YAY THE BLUES HAVE GOT ME" has recently been uploaded to Spotify - which I couldn't be happier about - but it has been assigned to the artist profile of another Steve Fletch...
  • youngrippy
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ROMANIZED HANGUL LYRICS PLEASE!

I think hangul lyrics should be romanized bec yknow the essence of having lyrics there is for the subscriber to sing along if he wants to, right??? Kpop is going GLOOOOBAL and obv, not all can read hangul characters sooooo may i please request that i...

• Visitor
  • I think hangul lyrics should be romanized bec yknow the essence of having lyrics there is for the subscriber to sing along if he wants to, right??? Kpop is going GLOOOOBAL and obv, not all can read h...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • blackpink
    bts
    Kpop
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Miralda

Tenía Spotify en mi celular y sin querer cerré mi cuenta por error, cuando intenté meterme otra vez ya no se podía por qué no recuerdo mi usuario ni mi contraseña, ya que el usuario me lo proporciono mi celular para que fuera mas seguro pero no se gu...

• Visitor
  • Tenía Spotify en mi celular y sin querer cerré mi cuenta por error, cuando intenté meterme otra vez ya no se podía por qué no recuerdo mi usuario ni mi contraseña, ya que el usuario me lo proporciono...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Supertramp Indelibly Stamped disappeared!

What happenened to Supertramp's Indelibly Stamped album? Can't find it anymore in Spotify

• What happenened to Supertramp's Indelibly Stamped album? Can't find it anymore in Spotify
  • Drfishra
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

[All Platforms][Browse] Option to choose App language and display Artists names in Native language

Please add an option in the Mobile App to choose any language not only system default (like in Spotify App for macOS). On my Mobile device, I use the English language as system default but I want to change English to other languages (Russian) only fo...

• Visitor
  • Please add an option in the Mobile App to choose any language not only system default (like in Spotify App for macOS).   On my Mobile device, I use the English language as system default but I...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Video Download as well as audio

Why doesn't the video for Joe Rogan podcast not download only audio so I can't listen when offline or out of data

• Visitor
  • Why doesn't the video for Joe Rogan podcast not download only audio so I can't listen when offline or out of data
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Video option for Joe Rogan podcast not available
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes