Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Daily Mixes on iOS no longer save!

I used to be able to save a specific daily mix on my iPhone. If I liked a Daily Mix, I would tap on the three dot menu and tap “save to playlist”. It would then appear in my playlists as “Daily Mix: DD/MM/YY”. But that wonderful option has disappeare...

• I used to be able to save a specific daily mix on my iPhone. If I liked a Daily Mix, I would tap on the three dot menu and tap “save to playlist”. It would then appear in my playlists as “Daily Mix: ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

whoops

wrong thread. cant delete?

• Roadie
  • wrong thread. cant delete?
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When playing Spotify on Google Home speakers, my activity is not showing to my friends.

When i play my music on google home speakers, the songs i am playing will not be shown on my friends' friend activity feed. Whereas if i were to play on my desktop or phone, my songs will be shown. Is there anyway to change the settings so that my fr...

• Visitor
  • When i play my music on google home speakers, the songs i am playing will not be shown on my friends' friend activity feed. Whereas if i were to play on my desktop or phone, my songs will be shown. I...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Friend Activity
    Google Home
    speaker
    speaker connect
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Songs Cut Short

I was listening to this song but is always being cut short. Are there similar experiences here where songs are suddenly cut short? How do we report this to Spotify? Here's the song link:https://open.spotify.com/track/0mhQRjeGOHGffCQmohqMUX?si=G6I_45_...

• Visitor
  • I was listening to this song but is always being cut short. Are there similar experiences here where songs are suddenly cut short? How do we report this to Spotify?   Here's the song link: ht...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't find my podcast

I uploaded a podcast through the podcasters for spotify beta and it processed and uploaded but i cant seem to find it. Its called PodSpace. Thanks

• I uploaded a podcast through the podcasters for spotify beta and it processed and uploaded but i cant seem to find it. Its called PodSpace. Thanks
  • enricoperini
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding an album

I was wanting to see if you guys are able to add the “Scooby Doo: The Movie” album to Spotify, namely because I’d love to be able to add the “Scooby Doo, Where Are You?” track by MxPx to a playlist of mine, thanks!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I was wanting to see if you guys are able to add the “Scooby Doo: The Movie” album to Spotify, namely because I’d love to be able to add the “Scooby Doo, Where Are You?” track by MxPx to a playlist o...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Songs from the English Band "Archive"

Hello,Listening to the songs of the English music band called "Archive" on Spotify I notice that the following songs are missing:A/ From the album "Controlling Crowds (2nd CD)":1) "Killing All Movement"2) "Children They Feed"3) "Day That You Go"4) "N...

• Regular
  • Hello, Listening to the songs of the English music band called "Archive" on Spotify I notice that the following songs are missing: A/ From the album "Controlling Crowds (2nd CD)": 1) "Killing All ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • missing songs
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music can't be played

Hi! I want to know why i can't play "be my forever" by Christina Perri feat. Ed Sheeran? I hope you can solve this problem! Thank You!

• Regular
  • Hi! I want to know why i can't play "be my forever" by Christina Perri feat. Ed Sheeran? I hope you can solve this problem!   Thank You!
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Music Request

Hi! Does spotify receive any music request from the user? Because i have this beautiful songs to be added to spotify. Can spotify please add this songs? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC4pL6-7AXQ (This is Love by Donghae feat. Henry (Super Junior M)...

• Regular
  • Hi! Does spotify receive any music request from the user? Because i have this beautiful songs to be added to spotify. Can spotify please add this songs?   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC4pL...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find the name of this song ANYWHERE

Here are the lyrics: Feeling your eyes don't miss a beatI don't wanna wait for the sunCome onI don't wanna talk I alreadyknow you're my number oneCan't take you off my brainIt's like ooh-na-na, baby, ooh, na-na!You make me go insaneI'm gonna back it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Here are the lyrics:   Feeling your eyes don't miss a beat I don't wanna wait for the sun Come on I don't wanna talk I already know you're my number one Can't take you off my brain It's ...
  • juliehh
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Search
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Helping finding artist from spotify ad!!

Ok so there was an ad in one of my playlists, the kind where it’s really just the artist promoting themselves while a song of theirs plays in the background. I heard one and thought it sounding pretty good and wanted to check out the artist but by th...

• Visitor
  • Ok so there was an ad in one of my playlists, the kind where it’s really just the artist promoting themselves while a song of theirs plays in the background. I heard one and thought it sounding prett...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo escutar o som no meu Spotify

O meu problema é que a música reproduz no começo com som ,só que quando chega no meio da música não saí mas nenhum áudio, e assim vai até acabar a música .E quando passa para a outra música, presiste o problema e eu não consigo escutar. Isso está me ...

• Casual Listener
  • O meu problema é que a música reproduz no começo com som ,só que quando chega no meio da música não saí mas nenhum áudio,  e assim vai até acabar a música . E quando passa para a outra música, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant listen a chilean band here in Canada

Plan: Family Free/Premium : Premium Country : Canada Device Asus Rog Laptop /and/ Motorola Android G7 play Operating System Windows 10 /and/ Android My Question or Issue I cant listen one of my favorite band from Chile. I am turisting in Canada right...

• Plan: Family Free/Premium : Premium Country : Canada   Device Asus Rog Laptop /and/ Motorola Android G7 play Operating System Windows 10  /and/ Android   My Quest...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Duologue has two different artist pages on Spotify?

Hello all,I just discovered Duologue thanks to a Skins episode I just watched. Their song "Talk Shop" was played at the end of the episode and I just searched for the band on Spotify, realizing that they have two different artist pages on Spotify wit...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all, I just discovered Duologue thanks to a Skins episode I just watched. Their song "Talk Shop" was played at the end of the episode and I just searched for the band on Spotify, realizing tha...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist pages
    Duologue
    skins
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request for albums

Why is only some of Nicole Scherzinger and Alexandra Burke's discography available on Spotify? I would LOVE for Nicole's album Killer Love and Alexandra's album Heartbreak On Hold to be added to the library! For Nicole's album, Don't Hold Your Breath...

• Why is only some of Nicole Scherzinger and Alexandra Burke's discography available on Spotify? I would LOVE for Nicole's album Killer Love and Alexandra's album Heartbreak On Hold to be added to the ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song suggestions

Can you add the song “AgustD” by AgustD and the song “Ddaeng” by BTS on spotify please?“Ddaeng” came out recently I think and “AgustD” was never in AgustD’s album for some reason.

• Can you add the song “AgustD” by AgustD and the song “Ddaeng” by BTS on spotify please? “Ddaeng” came out recently I think and “AgustD” was never in AgustD’s album for some reason. 
  • SoSMan
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Sexism

How come there is no “ Men of Country” playlist made by Spotify? There is only “Women of Country”. If this country wants gender equality how about let’s include both genders in music apps. I know it sounds silly but America right now, seems like a si...

• How come there is no “ Men of Country” playlist made by Spotify? There is only “Women of Country”. If this country wants gender equality how about let’s include both genders in music apps. I know it ...
  • jcnfia
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How are playlist search results sorted?

When you look up a playlist using a keyword like "night vibes" or "summer music", are the results sorted based on followers, monthly active listeners, relevant title, or...? Sometimes, playlists with a relevant title come up after other playlists tha...

• Gig Goer
  • When you look up a playlist using a keyword like "night vibes" or "summer music", are the results sorted based on followers, monthly active listeners, relevant title, or...? Sometimes, playlists with...
  • jcnfia
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Want to use one song as soundtrack

Hi. I would like to use one of spotifys songs as a soundtrack for public use. Who do I contact?

• Visitor
  • Hi. I  would like to use one of spotifys songs as a soundtrack for public use. Who do I contact?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes