Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Solved!! The Best Way to Follow Kpop songs in Spotify

Hi All, I am a kpop follower. However, I almost search for latest kpop song in Spotify. However, I dont really can find all the latest album/single in the page of Latest released. What is the best way to follow all latest kpop in real time? Any one d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All, I am a kpop follower. However, I almost search for latest kpop song in Spotify. However, I dont really can find all the latest album/single in the page of Latest released. What is the best wa...
  • seoungbeom
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Not getting paid fairly as an Artist on Spotify (+100k=only $24!)

I am an artist on Spotify that has racked up over 380,000 streams on my one song "Supreme". Throughout the month of May I had racked up over 100k streams, yet the check came in as $24! This has to be a mixup or a calculation error on Spotify's part. ...

• I am an artist on Spotify that has racked up over 380,000 streams on my one song "Supreme". Throughout the month of May I had racked up over 100k streams, yet the check came in as $24! This has to be...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Lyrics

Hi, i switched to Spotify a couple days ago (from Apple Music) And I really like how the entire ecosystem work and app itself BUT... I really miss the lyrics for every song It would be great if you added lyrics or, as i understand it, returnedI am su...

• Hi, i switched to Spotify a couple days ago (from Apple Music)  And I really like how the entire ecosystem work and app itself  BUT... I really miss the lyrics for every song&nb...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Workout

Who knows good songs for workout?please help me optimize my playlist. thanks https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3h1w177WkFlx6LqplVo2Rn?si=U_ZZDwZESdOq6t_b9Hr9Qg

• Regular
  • Who knows good songs for workout? please help me optimize my playlist. thanks   https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3h1w177WkFlx6LqplVo2Rn?si=U_ZZDwZESdOq6t_b9Hr9Qg
  • Kdmadrid
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Producer Credits to BTS Discography

Hello! I noticed for a majority of songs for BTS' new album, Map of the Soul: 7, there are appropriately allocated writing credits, though I noticed some tracks such as Intro: Persona, Boy With Luv, Make it Right, and a majority of other tracks do no...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I noticed for a majority of songs for BTS' new album, Map of the Soul: 7, there are appropriately allocated writing credits, though I noticed some tracks such as Intro: Persona, Boy With Luv, ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Spotify for Artists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Way to play ALL chosen artists songs to build playlist quicker?

I’m wondering if there is a way to play songs from all chosen artists on a new Spotify account to help speed up building a playlist? Thanks!

• Visitor
  • I’m wondering if there is a way to play songs from all chosen artists on a new Spotify account to help speed up building a playlist? Thanks! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add music request

Add music request: Laura (post rock band from Melbourne, Australia) discography - Twelve Hundred Times (Oct 2011)Yes Maybe No (Oct 2008)(Re)capitulate (Jan 2007)[Already in Spotify:Radio Swan is Down (Jan 2006)Mapping Your Dreams (Feb 2005)]

• Roadie
  • Add music request:   Laura (post rock band from Melbourne, Australia)   discography -   Twelve Hundred Times (Oct 2011) Yes Maybe No (Oct 2008) (Re)capitulate (Jan 2007) [Al...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Add music request
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How and where to mass report songs and artist that are illegally uploaded as an official artist?

There's this artist I follow called EAJ, he posts his music for free in different platforms but not in Spotify. He and the fans discovered that someone was profiting off his art by posting it and profiting off it in different platforms and want to ta...

• Visitor
  • There's this artist I follow called EAJ, he posts his music for free in different platforms but not in Spotify. He and the fans discovered that someone was profiting off his art by posting it and pro...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BTS on New Music Friday in US?

Why isn't Your Eyes Tell by BTS on the New Music Friday playlist in the US? BTS was the 3rd most streamed artist on Spotify yesterday, has been the top-streamed artist on Spotify for months now daily, just came out with a new song this week which has...

• Visitor
  • Why isn't Your Eyes Tell by BTS on the New Music Friday playlist in the US? BTS was the 3rd most streamed artist on Spotify yesterday, has been the top-streamed artist on Spotify for months now daily...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

storage

in the mobile version of the app (premium) on Android, there is no section for changing the storage location of music tracks uploaded for offline listening

• Visitor
  • in the mobile version of the app (premium) on Android, there is no section for changing the storage location of music tracks uploaded for offline listening
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    storage space
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change news feed on Your Daily Drive

Is there a way that you can change the news feed on the Your Daily Drive playlist? In Australia they use a podcast called 7am and it is not news. It is opinion disguised as news and I cannot stand it. They should not use garbage opinion podcasts masq...

• Visitor
  • Is there a way that you can change the news feed on the Your Daily Drive playlist?  In Australia they use a podcast called 7am and it is not news.  It is opinion disguised as news and I can...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Full version of Interstellar Overdrive

Would love to see spotify add the 16:47 min version of Interstellar Overdrive by Pink Floyd

• Casual Listener
  • Would love to see spotify add the 16:47 min version of Interstellar Overdrive by Pink Floyd 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking a single with the same track on the album after slight mix changes?

I'm planning to release a single, maybe two, before I release the full album which will include the single(s) on it. I've read up on it and understand that you can have the single and the same track on the album be treated as the same and therefore s...

• Visitor
  • I'm planning to release a single, maybe two, before I release the full album which will include the single(s) on it. I've read up on it and understand that you can have the single and the same track ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop] Spotify não funciona

Meu spotify não funciona na semana, apenas começa tocar as músicas no sábado e termina no domingo, na segunda feira ele abre mas não reproduz as músicas e fica extremamente lento...

• Meu spotify não funciona na semana, apenas começa tocar as músicas no sábado e termina no domingo, na segunda feira ele abre mas não reproduz as músicas e fica extremamente lento...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

RADIO STATION

The artist that I love doesn’t have a radio station and when I press go to radio it’s black

• Casual Listener
  • The artist that I love doesn’t have a radio station and when I press go to radio it’s black 
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    Music Discussion
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Altar Playlist December 2019

In December 2019 I followed a playlist by spotify containing alternative electronic music. There was a song I liked, called The Sun (or Sun) which I can no longer see in the playlist. I don't remember the artist and when I am looking via search the l...

• Visitor
  • In December 2019 I followed a playlist by spotify containing alternative electronic music. There was a song I liked, called The Sun (or Sun) which I can no longer see in the playlist. I don't remembe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

FIGHT FOR MY WAY OST NOT AVAILABLE IN SPOTIFY

I am actually dissapointed in spotify due to this.. When all the other songs of the same artist is available..Only these specific Fight for my kdrama OST is not available.This is so dissappointing when other music applications dont have this problem....

• Casual Listener
  • I am actually dissapointed in spotify due to this.. When all the other songs of the same artist is available..Only these specific Fight for my kdrama OST is not available.This is so dissappointi...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

KASSY- GOOD MORNING

This song good morning by kassy has been removed from spotify.Only this specific song has been removed. This is dissapointing. I would like spotify to take neccessary actions about this. This song is part of the fight for my way ost where the other s...

• Casual Listener
  • This song good morning by kassy has been removed from spotify.Only this specific song has been removed. This is dissapointing. I would like spotify to take neccessary actions about this. This song is...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes