Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Top Genres Not Updating

Top Genres Not Updating

My top genre has been pop, hip hop, indie then rock. I thought this was wrong so I just let it be for a month but it is still the exact same. I still listen to kpop the same amount I did before when kpop was my top genre. Even my Daily Mix #1 is a kpop playlist. Is there a way I can refresh the top genre menu?

1 Reply

Hey @mikimari,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Currently there isn't a way to manually refresh or set up Your top genres, however we're always open to new ideas 🙂 The best way to get yours noticed and considered is if you create an idea for it in the Community by going here -  that way, other users will also be able to vote for it.

In the meantime, we recommend that you log out everywhere and run a clean reinstall on all your devices, this involves deleting the cache files of the app and will force an account wide resynchronization of your info. You can have a look at this guide for the steps relevant to each device.

Afterwards work on expanding Your Library by liking new songs and following different artists in the requested genre. This should give our algorithm a little boost and you should see an adjustment in Your top genres after a while.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts