Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1912 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1912 likes

Helping finding artist from spotify ad!!

Ok so there was an ad in one of my playlists, the kind where it’s really just the artist promoting themselves while a song of theirs plays in the background. I heard one and thought it sounding pretty good and wanted to check out the artist but by th...

• Visitor
  • Ok so there was an ad in one of my playlists, the kind where it’s really just the artist promoting themselves while a song of theirs plays in the background. I heard one and thought it sounding prett...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo escutar o som no meu Spotify

O meu problema é que a música reproduz no começo com som ,só que quando chega no meio da música não saí mas nenhum áudio, e assim vai até acabar a música .E quando passa para a outra música, presiste o problema e eu não consigo escutar. Isso está me ...

• Casual Listener
  • O meu problema é que a música reproduz no começo com som ,só que quando chega no meio da música não saí mas nenhum áudio,  e assim vai até acabar a música . E quando passa para a outra música, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant listen a chilean band here in Canada

Plan: Family Free/Premium : Premium Country : Canada Device Asus Rog Laptop /and/ Motorola Android G7 play Operating System Windows 10 /and/ Android My Question or Issue I cant listen one of my favorite band from Chile. I am turisting in Canada right...

• Plan: Family Free/Premium : Premium Country : Canada   Device Asus Rog Laptop /and/ Motorola Android G7 play Operating System Windows 10  /and/ Android   My Quest...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Duologue has two different artist pages on Spotify?

Hello all,I just discovered Duologue thanks to a Skins episode I just watched. Their song "Talk Shop" was played at the end of the episode and I just searched for the band on Spotify, realizing that they have two different artist pages on Spotify wit...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all, I just discovered Duologue thanks to a Skins episode I just watched. Their song "Talk Shop" was played at the end of the episode and I just searched for the band on Spotify, realizing tha...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist pages
    Duologue
    skins
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request for albums

Why is only some of Nicole Scherzinger and Alexandra Burke's discography available on Spotify? I would LOVE for Nicole's album Killer Love and Alexandra's album Heartbreak On Hold to be added to the library! For Nicole's album, Don't Hold Your Breath...

• Why is only some of Nicole Scherzinger and Alexandra Burke's discography available on Spotify? I would LOVE for Nicole's album Killer Love and Alexandra's album Heartbreak On Hold to be added to the ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song suggestions

Can you add the song “AgustD” by AgustD and the song “Ddaeng” by BTS on spotify please?“Ddaeng” came out recently I think and “AgustD” was never in AgustD’s album for some reason.

• Can you add the song “AgustD” by AgustD and the song “Ddaeng” by BTS on spotify please? “Ddaeng” came out recently I think and “AgustD” was never in AgustD’s album for some reason. 
  • SoSMan
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Sexism

How come there is no “ Men of Country” playlist made by Spotify? There is only “Women of Country”. If this country wants gender equality how about let’s include both genders in music apps. I know it sounds silly but America right now, seems like a si...

• How come there is no “ Men of Country” playlist made by Spotify? There is only “Women of Country”. If this country wants gender equality how about let’s include both genders in music apps. I know it ...
  • jcnfia
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How are playlist search results sorted?

When you look up a playlist using a keyword like "night vibes" or "summer music", are the results sorted based on followers, monthly active listeners, relevant title, or...? Sometimes, playlists with a relevant title come up after other playlists tha...

• Gig Goer
  • When you look up a playlist using a keyword like "night vibes" or "summer music", are the results sorted based on followers, monthly active listeners, relevant title, or...? Sometimes, playlists with...
  • jcnfia
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Want to use one song as soundtrack

Hi. I would like to use one of spotifys songs as a soundtrack for public use. Who do I contact?

• Visitor
  • Hi. I  would like to use one of spotifys songs as a soundtrack for public use. Who do I contact?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing on repeat

When I play a song on repeat does it count as a stream 

• Visitor
  • When I play a song on repeat does it count as a stream 
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • repeat
    stream
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! LunaPop

The Italian band are on spotify but some songs are missing. In partiular two I would really like to add to my playlist:- Qualcosa di Grande- Un giorno migliore Please add! :'(

• Music Fan
  • The Italian band are on spotify but some songs are missing.   In partiular two I would really like to add to my playlist: - Qualcosa di Grande - Un giorno migliore   Please add! :'(
  • stubs
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Lunapop
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get the naked Lizzo picture off of my Spotify home screen?

There is a naked picture of Lizzo that I really hate seeing every time I open Spotify which makes it very awkward around other people. I have not ever shown interest in Lizzo and I can not hide the add. Please help me.

• Visitor
  • There is a naked picture of Lizzo that I really hate seeing every time I open Spotify which makes it very awkward around other people. I have not ever shown interest in Lizzo and I can not hide the a...
  • jcnfia
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't delete music anymore in my daily mix

Hello,There a few days ago, i can be able to delette some songs i don't like in all my daily mix.Now, i can't do it anymore...Someone can help me?Thxvinc42

• Regular
  • Hello, There a few days ago, i can be able to delette some songs i don't like in all my daily mix. Now, i can't do it anymore... Someone can help me? Thx vinc42
  • erikssou
  • 14 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 10 likes

Thai band "Illslick" (/ illslick) disappeared? :-(

All music by the Thai band Illsick (i.e. illslick) has disappeared from my playlist. We want Illslick back, please. Give us back Illslick. Here are some of the songs I can no longer play on Spotify in Australia, they are ghosted in my 'Liked' songs:(...

• All music by the Thai band Illsick (i.e. illslick) has disappeared from my playlist. 😞 We want Illslick back, please. Give us back Illslick.   Here are some of the songs I can no longer play...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I want this song on Spotify

I really want the theme Perfect Time from Nanatsu No Taizai, play by Hiroyuki Sawano, Takafumi Wada. youtube.com/watch?v=5-Ltm-3lmss

• Visitor
  • I really want the theme Perfect Time from Nanatsu No Taizai, play by  Hiroyuki Sawano, Takafumi Wada.   youtube.com/watch?v=5-Ltm-3lmss   🙂
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Movie and TV scores from the 90s and older

Recently a large number of original movie and television scores from the mid-1990s and earlier have apparently lost their license with Spotify. This includes works by Zimmer, Daring, Newton Howard, Horner, Portman, Williams, and many others. Since Sp...

• Recently a large number of original movie and television scores from the mid-1990s and earlier have apparently lost their license with Spotify. This includes works by Zimmer, Daring, Newton Howard, H...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Some mistakes about the artist

There are some big mistakes in the playlist of "TAEIL". There are two Korean singers call Taeil. One is from Block B(이태일) and another one is from Nct. I can only find the Nct 's member, but the songs of Block B's member are put together. And the phot...

• Visitor
  • There are some big mistakes in the playlist of "TAEIL". There are two Korean singers call Taeil. One is from Block B(이태일) and another one is from Nct. I can only find the Nct 's member, but the songs...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Red - until we have faces album incomplete

I was wondering if the album "Until we have faces" by Red was going to be added to spotify from what I can see their is only currently one song on that album which was a mission to find. Though it seems you have all their other albums which is great....

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering if the album "Until we have faces" by Red was going to be added to spotify from what I can see their is only currently one song on that album which was a mission to find. Though it se...
  • EthanNZ
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify.Me

When I log into Spotify.Me, it says that I haven't listened to any music so they can't give me my stats. This isn't true. I've had my account for a couple years now. Is there something wrong with my account?

• Visitor
  • When I log into Spotify.Me, it says that I haven't listened to any music so they can't give me my stats. This isn't true. I've had my account for a couple years now. Is there something wrong with my ...
  • amauryn
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes