Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Add SOUNDTRACKS request

Deus Ex GOTY Soundtrack - Alexander Brandon, Michiel van den Bos, Dan GardopeeVampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines Soundtrack - Rik SchafferCastlevania Symphony of the Night Soundtrack - Michiru YamaneCowboy Bebop Soundtrack - Yoko KannoBlade Runner So...

• Not applicable
  • Deus Ex GOTY Soundtrack - Alexander Brandon, Michiel van den Bos, Dan Gardopee Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines Soundtrack - Rik Schaffer Castlevania Symphony of the Night Soundtrack - Michiru Ya...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duckface by Ephwurd

Any chance you guys can add 'Duckface' by Ephwurd? It's a kick-**bleep** song strange you don't have already.

• Regular
  • Any chance you guys can add 'Duckface' by Ephwurd? It's a kick-**bleep** song strange you don't have already.
  • benplouganou
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

GARTH BROOKS PLEASE

Please talk to Garth Brooks team again and try to get him on Spotify. I hate to be this way, but I'm debating on leaving spotify to go to a music provider who offers him. He's a HUGE name in country music!

• Casual Listener
  • Please talk to Garth Brooks team again and try to get him on Spotify. I hate to be this way, but I'm debating on leaving spotify to go to a music provider who offers him. He's a HUGE name in country ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

How did voice memos from my iPhone end up on Spotify and how can I remove them?

I did a search under my name and noticed that there is a bunch of voice memos from my iPhone that came back in the Spotify search. How did that happen and how can I fix it? Please, someone help me with this.

• Roadie
  •   I did a search under my name and noticed that there is a bunch of voice memos from my iPhone that came back in the Spotify search. How did that happen and how can I fix it? Please, someone hel...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Offshore and Coen tracks not on Artist page

Please add all songs in Offshore and Coen playlist to artistpage from Offshore and Coen.

• Please add all songs in Offshore and Coen playlist to artistpage from Offshore and Coen.
  • u08iyhl-8_u1g
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Boston "Corporate America"

does anyone know why the album/songs from "Corporate America" by the rock group Boston, is not on Spotify

• Casual Listener
  • does anyone know why the album/songs from "Corporate America" by the rock group Boston, is not on Spotify
  • Jsaritax3
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Musik Ersetzen

Hallo.Habe mir diverse Playlisten runtergeladen,Habe erst später gesehen dass die Qualität auf normal stand,hätte sie aber gerne in extreme Qualität.Wie kann ich die ersetzte ohne alles neu suchen zu müssen Vielen dank

• Hallo. Habe mir diverse Playlisten runtergeladen, Habe erst später gesehen dass die Qualität auf normal stand,hätte sie aber gerne in extreme Qualität.Wie kann ich die ersetzte ohne alles neu suche...
  • frankie49
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

90s acoustic playlist

Noticed that the 90s playlist had a woman playing as its icon. Yet the list is more like "men in 90s music." How about the guys get their own label, considering women barely exist in the list beyond a cute decorative picture?

• Not applicable
  • Noticed that the 90s playlist had a woman playing as its icon. Yet the list is more like "men in 90s music." How about the guys get their own label, considering women barely exist in the list beyond ...
  • TheBarthoLi
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you add a playlist?

Can you add a playlist of Dimash Kudaibergenov from the Singer 2017 show?

• Casual Listener
  • Can you add a playlist of Dimash Kudaibergenov from the Singer 2017 show?   
  • fqc165-k_0vcm
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lisa Keith's single "I'm In Love"

Why can't I find Lisa Keith's single "I'm In Love" on Spotify?

• Why can't I find Lisa Keith's single "I'm In Love" on Spotify?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to turn off the artist uploaded videos on songs?

On songs such as the ones off Migo’s culture 2 or Rae Sremmurd’s Sremmlife 3, there is artist uploaded videos that play where the artwork should be. Is there an option to disable this because I do enjoy looking at the behind the lyrics and some of th...

• On songs such as the ones off Migo’s culture 2 or Rae Sremmurd’s Sremmlife 3, there is artist uploaded videos that play where the artwork should be. Is there an option to disable this because I do en...
  • Jendon
  • Regular
  • 26 replies
  • 84 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 84 likes

Want to flag merged artists with line-in

Hello, I want to use Line-in to report two artists that have been incorrectly classified as one. I understand I can flag individual albums as being from the wrong artist, but in this case I have no alternative artist to link to.https://open.spotify.c...

• Hello,   I want to use Line-in to report two artists that have been incorrectly classified as one. I understand I can flag individual albums as being from the wrong ar...
  • TheBarthoLi
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop cuting out the “bad” words in Explicit content!

I’m very very sad and mad about this, I have listen to five finger death punch for years on Spotify and I have noticed that the Explicit tag has shown up on most of their songs, that is all good but why are you removing the “bad” words!? You ruined t...

• ...pset by this and I don’t see why, you got a setting for not playing Explict content so why ruin the song for those who want to listen to the Explicit marked song? Plz fix it.
  • Music_o_Day2018
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • explicit content
    explicit lyrics
    lyrics
    lyrics change
    ruined lyrics
    Spotify please fix it
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Fake artist/album 'Twees'

At about 6 this morning, unsolicited, Spotify on my PC just burst into life and played this rubbish. spotify:track:77P8w2HlNJVcxcawfmtepu The other weird thing, is that if you Google the artist, Twees, you get no results. They basically don't exist, ...

• At about 6 this morning, unsolicited, Spotify on my PC just burst into life and played this rubbish.   spotify:track:77P8w2HlNJVcxcawfmtepu   The other weird thing, is that if y...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

two song titles are swapped

hello spotifyThere are two songs that you heve to exchange the title, the song is:1. Deen Assalam, and2. Ya Jamaluartist: Sabyan Gambus

• hello spotify There are two songs that you heve to exchange the title, the song is: 1. Deen Assalam, and 2. Ya Jamalu artist: Sabyan Gambus
  • anggatyo88
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

OSTs for Germany

Hi there,I'm Stefan, I love orchestral motion picture soundtracks. Unfortunately some great OSTs are not available in Germany. Why this? What I would like to here for example:- The Lost World - Jurassic Park - John Williams- Waterworld - James Newton...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I'm Stefan, I love orchestral motion picture soundtracks. Unfortunately some great OSTs are not available in Germany. Why this? What I would like to here for example: - The Lost World -...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Social Networking

Hi Spotify, Please let me chat with my friends on your platform about songs. That's all I want, thanks.

• Hi Spotify,   Please let me chat with my friends on your platform about songs. That's all I want, thanks.    
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want to add bio, picture, tags, related bands, banner and logo to my band profile

Hello!I uploaded an album for my band, is all good with the album but I want to add tags, bio and all stuff to my band's profile, what I can do?This is my band:https://line-in.spotify.com/artist/4IklPVT3RSf0yeLsFmLFJTThanks,

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I uploaded an album for my band, is all good with the album but I want to add tags, bio and all stuff to my band's profile, what I can do? This is my band: https://line-in.spotify.com...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • band profile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY-- Please make an Anthony Bourdain in memoriam playlist!

Dear Spotify,Today unfortunately marks the passing of a truely wonderful human who had such a huge impact on so many of us. I personally have grown up watching Anthony Bourdain and know that he has made a huge impact on my life, not only in teaching ...

• Dear Spotify, Today unfortunately marks the passing of a truely wonderful human who had such a huge impact on so many of us.  I personally have grown up watching Anthony Bourdain and know that ...
  • q9g_t-odnm2r
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes