Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes

Playlist

My issue is when I’m playing my music I want the “playing from playlist” to always show. I played my music again and then the emoji just shows??? Can anyone help.  

3479DF27-9FE8-462A-82EC-9CA962570932.jpeg 92671168-FD6B-449E-A9A6-6410A631342B.jpeg
  • My issue is when I’m playing my music I want the “playing from playlist” to always show. I played my music again and then the emoji just shows??? Can anyone help.     
  • TaTHEj
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Block content without vocals

Everytime a song comes on without lyrics I always ask for it to not play similar tracks. It doesn't do much help in fact I think it can do the opposite. Sometimes I hear instrumentals and think I'd love to hear a vocalist contribute but I can't get i...

• Everytime a song comes on without lyrics I always ask for it to not play similar tracks. It doesn't do much help in fact I think it can do the opposite. Sometimes I hear instrumentals and think I'd l...
  • maxslomoff
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Content filters
    user preferences
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Request a Song

Sathi by Yama Buddhahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-ExNmHo2xI I have checked it out on spotify. While are quite a few other songs by this artist, this particular song seems to be missing. Thank you!

• Visitor
  • Sathi by Yama Buddha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-ExNmHo2xI   I have checked it out on spotify. While are quite a few other songs by this artist, this particular song seems to be missing...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mike Oldfield

Hello out thereI am missing Mike Oldfields new album 'Return to Ommadawn'Help!

• Hello out there I am missing Mike Oldfields new album 'Return to Ommadawn' Help!
  • RossUA
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • artist
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Home Sweet Home

I recently found a playlist called Home Sweet Home from Spotify which I love. It says all the songs were added a day ago, and I'm suspicious about the songs because I listen to them extremely frequently and are kind of all over the place, but fit rig...

• I recently found a playlist called Home Sweet Home from Spotify which I love. It says all the songs were added a day ago, and I'm suspicious about the songs because I listen to them extremely frequen...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist photo

Why when I upload a photo to my playlist is uploaded in low quality?

• Music Fan
  • Why when I upload a photo to my playlist is uploaded in low quality?
  • TaTHEj
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Where does Spotify get the Artists Bios?

One of my favorite things about Spotify is being able to read a little history about a specific band's beginnings while I'm listening to their music for the first time, it really helps to bring context and voice to the related artists, and sort of wh...

• One of my favorite things about Spotify is being able to read a little history about a specific band's beginnings while I'm listening to their music for the first time, it really helps to bring conte...
  • einstein2010
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution PragerU - Censorship

I'm on the Premium plan, so I don't hear ads. However, your censorship of PragerU is ridiculous. PragerU is not a hate group spewing radical ideas. The site presents quick videos on different subjects. I rarely watch PragerU videos, but your decision...

• I'm on the Premium plan, so I don't hear ads.  However, your censorship of PragerU is ridiculous.  PragerU is not a hate group spewing radical ideas.  The site presents quick videos on...
  • jsay256
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

I want these album to Spotify

Hey, I want finnish band called Sleepy Sleepers two albums: Born in the s.a.v.o and Rock'y VI - Pölkyllä päähän

• Visitor
  • Hey, I want finnish band called Sleepy Sleepers two albums: Born in the s.a.v.o and Rock'y VI - Pölkyllä päähän 
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Helloween albums removed

So today i noticed that 2 albums of the band Helloween were missing.7 Sinners and Straight out of **bleep** are the albums i mean.I know that sometimes an artist dont want their music on Spotify anymore or there are license changes, the same thing i ...

• Visitor
  • So today i noticed that 2 albums of the band Helloween were missing. 7 Sinners and Straight out of **bleep** are the albums i mean. I know that sometimes an artist dont want their music on Spotify ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Hey Your new ep is just drop :)

The link is here : https://open.spotify.com/album/5qQQCeM4GQtcgRBb4ksIBx?si=M8B-idU5SryPYX_RJeG7ZQ Is a music style between hiphop/rap/soul/lo-fi Hope u like it, more information on our artist profile Passez de beaux jours

• Regular
  • The link is here :  https://open.spotify.com/album/5qQQCeM4GQtcgRBb4ksIBx?si=M8B-idU5SryPYX_RJeG7ZQ   Is a music style between hiphop/rap/soul/lo-fi   Hope u like it, more informa...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • New Music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Música não liberada

Eu encontrei a música "paradise - davink" mas o Spotify não me deixa ouvir, gostaria de saber pq?

• Casual Listener
  • Eu encontrei a música "paradise - davink" mas o Spotify não me deixa ouvir, gostaria de saber pq?
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Música arquivada
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ENDLESSLY album missing

Hello Community! Is it possible to add the album ENDLESSLY by Duffy? Her first album Rockferry is there, but not her second album (only the first single of the album is on Spotify, 'Well, Well, Well') Could you please verify that? Thank you and best ...

• Visitor
  • Hello Community!   Is it possible to add the album ENDLESSLY by Duffy? Her first album Rockferry is there, but not her second album (only the first single of the album is on Spotify, 'Well, We...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • duffy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Make unavailble songs available again

Dear Spotify community, I have an extensive playlist since 2015. For no reason the songs that I added 5 years ago are not available anymore. I miss the songs and I know from the import function that Spotify searches for an available song if the origi...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify community,   I have an extensive playlist since 2015. For no reason the songs that I added 5 years ago are not available anymore. I miss the songs and I know from the import funct...
  • SilentScreamer6
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can i suggest a song be put on spotify?

3ASiC 套路 Feat. Jony J https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxa3CPFCtpI idk if you can help me at all but its a good song

• Visitor
  • 3ASiC 套路 Feat. Jony J   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxa3CPFCtpI   idk if you can help me at all but its a good song 😀
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why some liked songs become unaccessible ?

Some of the songs or albums I have liked suddenly become unaccessible : they are still listed but you cannot listen to them. Does Spotify has an explanation for that ? If not... an experienced customer ? Thanks in advance.

• Visitor
  • Some of the songs or albums I have liked suddenly become unaccessible : they are still listed but you cannot listen to them. Does Spotify has an explanation for that ? If not... an experienced custom...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bob Marley

HEY Y'ALL!JUST WONDERING IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK FOR BOB MARLEY- "EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OK" SONG, NOT ALBUM? I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE ON SPOTIFY! PLEASE HELP! THANKS HEAPS!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • HEY Y'ALL! JUST WONDERING IF SOMEONE COULD PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK FOR BOB MARLEY- "EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OK" SONG, NOT ALBUM? I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE ON SPOTIFY! PLEASE HELP! THANKS HEAPS!!!!
  • NIC2020
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

music content request

I am trying to find two specific tracks but cannot locate them on Spotify:David Morales ft. bad yard club & papa san - gimme luv (eenie meenie miny mo)china black - starsHow can we ask Spotify to make these songs available for us to download?Thank yo...

• Visitor
  • I am trying to find two specific tracks but cannot locate them on Spotify: David Morales ft. bad yard club & papa san - gimme luv (eenie meenie miny mo) china black - stars How can we ask...
  • Mozer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Missing songs in David Guetta - Nothing but beat (Region: India)

Hello all, In India, Not all songs are available from the album Nothing but the beat by David Guetta. Will these songs be made available or will it be like this forever?

Nothing but the beat.jpg
  • Hello all,   In India, Not all songs are available from the album Nothing but the beat by David Guetta.    Will these songs be made available or will it be like this forever? ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Song in playlist changed to another release of the song

In my playlist I had the live version of the song "Ai se eu te pego!" by Michel Telo, when all of a sudden the song was replaced by a studio recording that to me just wasn't as good as the live recording. I had to go to some trouble to remove the stu...

• Regular
  • In my playlist I had the live version of the song "Ai se eu te pego!" by Michel Telo, when all of a sudden the song was replaced by a studio recording that to me just wasn't as good as the live recor...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes