Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

What genre are film scores?

I have been thinking about something lately. In what genre does Spotify categorizes artists like Hans Zimmer and Ramin Djawadi? When in December the whole 'year rewind' thing comes out and film scores are among my most listened to music, what genre w...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been thinking about something lately. In what genre does Spotify categorizes artists like Hans Zimmer and Ramin Djawadi?  When in December the whole 'year rewind' thing comes out and film...
  • NivenMaberic
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify doesn't show all my liked songs in the Liked Songs section on PC

So I use Spotify on my phone and my PC. On my phone, Liked Songs, which is the only method i have ever used for my music library throughout its many iterations, it used to be a star, or a checkmark. Anyway on my phone it is a playlist. On my PC it's ...

• So I use Spotify on my phone and my PC. On my phone, Liked Songs, which is the only method i have ever used for my music library throughout its many iterations, it used to be a star, or a checkmark. ...
  • NivenMaberic
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums and Artists previously present now missing

Hi, Previous albums and artists that I played on spotify are now missing. I did not give up my apple music subscription to have music taken away from me. I am a premium subscriber.Whats worse is I recommended people away from their apple accounts to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Previous albums  and artists that I played on spotify are now missing. I did not give up my apple music subscription to have music taken away from me. I am a premium subscriber. Wh...
  • arunjp79
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • missing album
    Missing Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! test

test

• Composer
  • test
  • revote
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Daily Mix issue, a huge issue

Hello Everyone,I don't know what sort of algorithm they are implementing. However, the programmers at Spotify better figure out the solution for this before they start losing a vast music market.The issue:I'm listening to 'Kalmah', 'Ensiferum', and '...

• Visitor
  • Hello Everyone, I don't know what sort of algorithm they are implementing. However, the programmers at Spotify better figure out the solution for this before they start losing a vast music market. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • heavy metal
    Rock
    technical
    Technical Issues
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Music Add Request

Please add Marques Houston- Naked Album

• Casual Listener
  • Please add Marques Houston- Naked Album
  • x2_ncyawl-2ek
  • 158 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 158 replies
  • 2 likes

You know I think I could accept the collection limit if Spotify explained why they do it

I know there's a thousand posts on this subject, so I'm not going to start a new one. It seems pretty obvious at this point that Spotify is never going to increase the 10,000 song collection limit (which is, of course, insane), and I know they link y...

• Visitor
  • I know there's a thousand posts on this subject, so I'm not going to start a new one. It seems pretty obvious at this point that Spotify is never going to increase the 10,000 song collection limit (w...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

With every platform update there is less functionality.

Everytime you update the platform there is less functionality. In a short period, these are the things I liked and can't do no more: sort favorites by time, no me infinite daily mixes.In the artist and album section, I only see the albums or artists ...

• Everytime you update the platform there is less functionality. In a short period, these are the things I liked and can't do no more: sort favorites by time, no me infinite daily mixes. In the artist...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Botted streams

Everytime I go on spotify, i see this garbage music that i dont feel familiar with at all. They also botted 300k+ more streams which obviously affected more accounts, why arent we allowed to report them for spam?

Capture.PNG dfd.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Everytime I go on spotify, i see this garbage music that i dont feel familiar with at all. They also botted 300k+ more streams which obviously affected more accounts, why arent we allowed to report t...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

lizzobangers is not available

The Lizzobangers record is no longer available for me  

• Casual Listener
  • The Lizzobangers record is no longer available for me 😞 
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No puedo quitar canciones de una biblioteca

Estoy siguiendo un artista del que agregué canciones a mi biblioteca pero aunque quite la marca de las canciones siguen en la biblioteca (sin la marca).

• Casual Listener
  • Estoy siguiendo un artista del que agregué canciones a mi biblioteca pero aunque quite la marca de las canciones siguen en la biblioteca (sin la marca).
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Chris Bailey, DM Blues, Vol. 1

Songs & titles don't match on this album.  Can you rectify?

• Music Fan
  • Songs & titles don't match on this album.  Can you rectify?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Shirts - Laugh and Walk Away

Please add this song! And everything of this band by the way.

• Music Fan
  • Please add this song! And everything of this band by the way.
  • podevyns
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Hippo Campus' album - Landmark is gone?!

Hi there, It just came to my realisation that Hippo Campus' album Landmark is gone from spotify - i was just wondering what happened and if it is coming back?!?!?!? Thanks,Mikki

• Hi there,   It just came to my realisation that Hippo Campus' album Landmark is gone from spotify - i was just wondering what happened and if it is coming back?!?!?!?   Thanks, Mikki
  • jordypeatpeat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Add music please

Can you add Best A and E of Eir Aoi and yousei teikoku all of her songs if possible ? Never gonna cancel my subscription if you add.PLEASE?

• Visitor
  • Can you add Best A and E of Eir Aoi and yousei teikoku all of her songs if possible ?  Never gonna cancel my subscription if you add.PLEASE?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want the album "Charlie" of language Malayalam

please add the album "Charlie" of language Malayalam. here is the jukebox of the malayalam movie "Charlie" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0eSCmqjp8M

• Visitor
  • please add the album "Charlie" of language Malayalam. here is the jukebox of the malayalam movie "Charlie" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0eSCmqjp8M
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Former Perfect Concentration playlist songs?

Does anyone know what songs were on the Spotify Perfect Concentration playlist before it updated and completely changed within the last six months?

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know what songs were on the Spotify Perfect Concentration playlist before it updated and completely changed within the last six months?
  • AndrewRobs01
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • perfect concentration
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Album "Chapter V" from Trey Songz from 2012, not on Spotify EU?

I'm waiting for years that this album is being uploaded in Spotify EU, but it' still not there... why not? This is one of his best albums imo.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm waiting for years that this album is being uploaded in Spotify EU, but it' still not there... why not? This is one of his best albums imo.
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Pop
    R&B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Important Question About Playlists

I've noticed that the Spotify team has removed the "Follow" playlist feature. So, my quesiton is, what does the "heart icon" do? Does that individually save songs in their own respective albums? Or does the "heart icon" saves the playlists as playlis...

• Roadie
  • I've noticed that the Spotify team has removed the "Follow" playlist feature. So, my quesiton is, what does the "heart icon" do? Does that individually save songs in their own respective albums? Or d...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop adding Lauv to my Release Radar

I actively state that I do not like this artist each week and the algorithm does not incorporate this. SAD!

• I actively state that I do not like this artist each week and the algorithm does not incorporate this. SAD!
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes