Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for artist upcoming release

Hi guys,I've delivered to spotify my new song trough cd baby, put my release date on 10 january (Midnight) just to make this clear, 23:59 will be 9 jan and the song will come out on 00:00 that will be 10 jan.On cd baby says "Release Date: 01/10/2020"...

• Visitor
  • Hi guys, I've  delivered to spotify my new song trough cd baby, put my release date on 10 january (Midnight) just to make this clear, 23:59 will be 9 jan and the song will come out on 00:00 tha...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Coraline soundtrack album

I love listening to movie soundtracks on Spotify, sadly Spotify doesn’t have Coraline. I find this bizarre as the artist: Bruno Coulais is on Spotify, anyway it’s an iconic soundtrack and deserves to be on my playlist!!

• I love listening to movie soundtracks on Spotify, sadly Spotify doesn’t have Coraline. I find this bizarre as the artist: Bruno Coulais is on Spotify, anyway it’s an iconic soundtrack and deserves to...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution '..."YOUR MUSIC IS ALL FILLED UP" to save more you'll need to remove some songs'

I got this message and now cannot save anymore music - is there any way of saving more music or do I have to delete from what I have saved, I do have the "Premium" edition - there was nothing in the agreement when I consented to join that stated ther...

• I got this message and now cannot save anymore music - is there any way of saving more music or do I have to delete from what I have saved, I do have the "Premium" edition - there was nothing in the ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Some tracks not available

Can someone please explain why some tracks are not available and if this is a bug? I have read the official explanation, sometimes there are licensing issues, blah blah blah. But sometimes there are albums where only a couple tracks are available and...

• Regular
  • Can someone please explain why some tracks are not available and if this is a bug? I have read the official explanation, sometimes there are licensing issues, blah blah blah. But sometimes there are ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution WHAT SONG IS IT ON THE BACARDI AD?!!?!!?!?

I have looked for ages for the song but I cannot find it, I so badly need to listen to it as its aweosme!! If anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated if I was told. -Aitchy

• I have looked for ages for the song but I cannot find it, I so badly need to listen to it as its aweosme!!   If anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated if I was told.   -Aitchy
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • rock
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! songs that are in the wrong place..."Move Bi--h" by Lil John & the East Side Boyz filed under The Yo

To Whom it may concern,Not sure where to report songs that are in the wrong place, but If you go to The Youngbloods (60's folk/rock group), in the top 10 list, there is an explicit song called, "Move Bi--h" by Lil John & the East Side Boyz, DOESN'T B...

• Gig Goer
  •   To Whom it may concern, Not sure where to report songs that are in the wrong place, but If you go to The Youngbloods (60's folk/rock group), in the top 10 list, there is an explicit song c...
  • ANMANdesign
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Do artists get paid less when free user listens?

I'm a free user and wanted to know if my plays are worth less to artists than a premium user? If so, then its another plus for subscribing.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a free user and wanted to know if my plays are worth less to artists than a premium user? If so, then its another plus for subscribing. 
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince now unplayable in the Netherlands

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceWindows Desktop, LG V30Operating SystemAndroid 9 (Pie), Windows 10 My Question or IssueToday on the 6th of January I tried to look for The Half-Blood Prince album, without succes. On my phone I couldn't find it ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device Windows Desktop, LG V30 Operating System Android 9 (Pie), Windows 10   My Question or Issue Today on the 6th of January I tried to look...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist search showing profile used to gain access to Spotify for Artists. How to fix?

I have a new artist page, but in order to claim it via Spotify for Artists, I was required to create a Spotify account. That account has the same user name as the artist. Now when anyone searches for the artist, the profile comes up which is pointles...

• Visitor
  • I have a new artist page, but in order to claim it via Spotify for Artists, I was required to create a Spotify account. That account has the same user name as the artist. Now when anyone searches for...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

why can't I see my music on the upcoming list even after my distributor confirmed that my track was

I uploaded my music through Distrokid and Yesterday I got a confirmation from Distrokid that my music was successfully delivered to Spotify.But I can not see my music in the upcoming music. Please help me with it so I can process my music further.

• Visitor
  • I uploaded my music through Distrokid and Yesterday I got a confirmation from Distrokid that my music was successfully delivered to Spotify. But I can not see my music in the upcoming music. Please ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Repetitive emails

I’ve received over the past 3 days the same email with a link to Spotify to log back in. I’m not sure if someone is trying to retrieve my account after hacking it and seeing if they can get into it again. I’ve changed my password because of the hack ...

• Regular
  • I’ve received over the past 3 days the same email with a link to Spotify to log back in. I’m not sure if someone is trying to retrieve my account after hacking it and seeing if they can get into it a...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't redeem my points + Old rock star member!

Hi there! I used to be a rock star last year, and I was frequently apart of the community, but over the summer I wasn't active, so my rank was removed. I still have 191 points, and I was wondering if I can redeem my points asap since I don't know if ...

• Composer
  • Hi there!  I used to be a rock star last year, and I was frequently apart of the community, but over the summer I wasn't active, so my rank was removed. I still have 191 points, and I was wonde...
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing albums (India)

Many other popular Artists including Linkin Park are also facing the same issue. I currently live in India. When are we expecting a solution to this? This is the only reason why I haven't switched to premium yet.

Screenshot_20191231-165730.png
  • Visitor
  • Many other popular Artists including Linkin Park are also facing the same issue. I currently live in India. When are we expecting a solution to this? This is the only reason why I haven't switched to...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GREYED OUT

Can someone please help new premium sportify user - all the tacks on the "The Dreams We Have As Children" album by Noel Gallagher are greyed out and I cannot play them - I am on a MAC and based and live in the UK - can someone help me out?

• Visitor
  • Can someone please help new premium sportify user - all the tacks on the "The Dreams We Have As Children" album by Noel Gallagher are greyed out and I cannot play them - I am on a MAC and based and l...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • GREYED OUT CONTENT
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Listen count doesn't update + another bug

Hey there, yesterday morning I had around 2.6k listens on my lastest release and when I checked later that day it said I had 8 200 listens, but it hadn't updated since even if people listened to it since. And those listens don't show on the website, ...

• Visitor
  • Hey there, yesterday morning I had around 2.6k listens on my lastest release and when I checked later that day it said I had 8 200 listens, but it hadn't updated since even if people listened to it s...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong artist page

Hi all, I have a question. My artist name on Spotify is 'Revo', like many others. My own uploads are allways working out fine. The problem is: When someone else uploads a song with me featuering on it, the song appears on the wrong 'revo' page. Most ...

• Hi all,   I have a question. My artist name on Spotify is 'Revo', like many others. My own uploads are allways working out fine. The problem is: When someone else uploads a song with me featue...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Accounts being hacked!

I received an email in Arabic and thought it was a spam email. 2 minutes later i received a second one and noticed that it was from Spotify again in Arabic. i became concerned that someone might have hacked my Spotify so i went on the browser and tri...

• Regular
  • I received an email in  Arabic and thought it was a spam email. 2 minutes later i received a second one and noticed that it was from Spotify again in Arabic. i became concerned that someone migh...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Metadata error for artist Bob DeVos

I wasn't sure where else to post this. There's a jazz guitarist named Bob DeVos. Half his catalog is listed under Bob Devos, (lower case v) and the rest under Bob DeVos. This looks to me like a metadata error for some of his albums. Someone should pr...

• I wasn't sure where else to post this. There's a jazz guitarist named Bob DeVos. Half his catalog is listed under Bob Devos, (lower case v) and the rest under Bob DeVos. This looks to me like a metad...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs being released onto the wrong artist page

I follow an artist named Poppy. Her artist page is here: https://open.spotify.com/artist/5mlbvTfWUOfDrUIK6dkNzv For some reason, a song called 100 Man was added to her Spotify page, but it's not by her (it's some male rapper). The section for release...

• Regular
  • I follow an artist named Poppy. Her artist page is here: https://open.spotify.com/artist/5mlbvTfWUOfDrUIK6dkNzv   For some reason, a song called 100 Man was added to her Spotify page, but it's...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes