Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Where is my Arcade Fire music?

Everything from "Arcade Fire" disappeared or was deleted from my library. The exception are two albums which are still available Reflektor and Funeral.Where is it gone? I am from Germany if that helps. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Everything from "Arcade Fire" disappeared or was deleted from my library. The exception are two albums which are still available Reflektor and Funeral. Where is it gone? I am from Germany if t...
  • Deiv12
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

album request

How do I request albums/songs to be added to spotify

• How do I request albums/songs to be added to spotify
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dave Matthews Band not listed - why?

Hi, I am in germany and for at least a couple months now, the Dave Mathews Band albums have all been withdrawn from the catalogue. Why? Best band in the world and not listed at Spotify? A reason to cancel!! Waht happened?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am in germany and for at least a couple months now, the Dave Mathews Band albums have all been withdrawn from the catalogue. Why? Best band in the world and not listed at Spotify? A re...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Alternative
    Band
    rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jazz Cartier - Marauding In Paradise

Hello, Can spotify please add this album? Thanks in advance! Jazz Cartier - Marauding In Paradise

• Hello,   Can spotify please add this album? Thanks in advance!   Jazz Cartier - Marauding In Paradise
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My "The life of pablo" album is not playing correctly and is always skipping, How do I fix this?

This is the only album in my entire library that does not play correctly. It does it both on my mac and my android phone. How would I go about fixing this?

• Casual Listener
  • This is the only album in my entire library that does not play correctly. It does it both on my mac and my android phone. How would I go about fixing this?
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Sam Cooke's Album Around The World

Please add this album it is my favorite of his.

• Please add this album it is my favorite of his.
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Album Unavailable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request for Vietnamese Songs

Hi guys, I'm come from Vietnamese. I hear some thing news said that, Spotify will open on October 2017. I really love Spotify but some of songs when i try to search with key words Vietnamese like : 1,Ta Cứ Đi Cùng Nhau2, Rhymastic - Treasure3, Túy Âm...

• Regular
  • Hi guys,   I'm come from Vietnamese. I hear some thing news said that, Spotify will open on October 2017. I really love Spotify but some of songs when i try to search with key words Vietn...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
    songs
    Vietnamese
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Disclosure - Help Me Lose My Mind (Mazde Remix)

Hi, Is there any chance to have on Spotify : Disclosure - Help Me Lose My Mind (Mazde Remix) ? Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Is there any chance to have on Spotify : Disclosure - Help Me Lose My Mind (Mazde Remix) ?   Thank you!
  • savu_constantin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Sisters of Mercy's Temple of Love Wrong Version (1992)

This is a follow up of this issue, which has been closed (but not fixed correctly). Here is the inital report from @uraniumoreo: Hey, not sure if I'm doing this right but just a heads up. I went onto Spotify on my phone to listen to Temple of Love by...

• Roadie
  • This is a follow up of this issue, which has been closed (but not fixed correctly).   Here is the inital report from @uraniumoreo:   Hey, not sure if I'm doing this right but just a hea...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Corrections
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Eden Ben Zaken

Eden Ben Zaken's new album was released today... Can this be added to Spotify?Thank you!

• Visitor
  • Eden Ben Zaken's new album was released today... Can this be added to Spotify? Thank you!
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Help - Question About Spotify Releases

Hi, i wanted to know how to listen to every single album or song that has been recently released by any genre or label or record company ? is there a way ?

• Gig Goer
  • Hi, i wanted to know how to listen to every single album or song that has been recently released by any genre or label or record company ? is there a way ?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Music Add Request

Hi please can you add this. only the original is available link to request- https://soundcloud.com/officialverse/situationships-remix-ft-rock-city-raheem

• Casual Listener
  • Hi please can you add this. only the original is available     link to request-  https://soundcloud.com/officialverse/situationships-remix-ft-rock-city-raheem
  • kenthon007
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song used in "mmm, mint" Spotify advertisement, elctroNow

Hey guys! I love elctronic music and im trying to figure out a song. IF you look up "mmm, mint" on spotify and listen to the ad (first selection under the playlist video) there is a 0:27 advertisement. I really love the sample the use in the first 0:...

• Hey guys! I love elctronic music and im trying to figure out a song. IF you look up "mmm, mint" on spotify and listen to the ad (first selection under the playlist video) there is a 0:27 advertisemen...
  • jesusesdras
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • deadmau5
    EDM
    Electronic
    Electronic Music
    zhu
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add an album

Went to add a song called "Hammer Back" by Blue Oyster Cult, and found that this album--or any cut on it--is not available. This is quite surprising as many cult fans view this album as one of their best. I'm sure, though, there's a good reason for i...

• Music Fan
  • Went to add a song called "Hammer Back" by Blue Oyster Cult, and found that this album--or any cut on it--is not available.  This is quite surprising as many cult fans view this album as one of ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add a new song

If possible, please add "Two Trains Running" by the Lamont Cranston Blues Band. It's on their "Shakedown" LP.

• Music Fan
  • If possible, please add "Two Trains Running" by the Lamont Cranston Blues Band.  It's on their "Shakedown" LP.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Out of Sand by Eddie Vedder Twin Peaks

Why isn't Eddie Vedders' new song Out Of Sand from Twin Peaks season 3 episode 16 on here? I read that wrote the song for the show but its not on the 2017 soundtrack. Its such a beautiful song, I would love to add it to my playlist.Please add this so...

• Why isn't Eddie Vedders' new song Out Of Sand from Twin Peaks season 3 episode 16 on here? I read that wrote the song for the show but its not on the 2017 soundtrack.   Its such a beautiful so...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find stiltskin inside.

This is not the song stiltskin inside.tryspotify:track:01mi5W8qw6BxgRF6z9EEZ5for a strange track with that title.

• Casual Listener
  • This is not the song stiltskin inside. try spotify:track:01mi5W8qw6BxgRF6z9EEZ5 for a strange track with that title.  
  • Sillik
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Add this song

Is it possible to add the song big rich town by 50 cent onto Spotify it's something I'm missing from my playlist. Thank you.

• Is it possible to add the song big rich town by 50 cent onto Spotify it's something I'm missing from my playlist. Thank you.
  • Slidehh
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plz Add to Spotify

Can you please add drakes controlla and the the 24 hour remix for trey songs and Chris brown. Also future- panda and the trey songz and Chris brown mixtape

• Can you please add drakes controlla and the the 24 hour remix for trey songs and Chris brown. Also future- panda and the trey songz and Chris brown mixtape
  • khael_
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes