Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

missing songs

I figured out that the album "Narrenkönig" from artist "Schandmaul" does not work in the spotify desktop client. I have premium and can find the album and tracks but it says "Song not available. When the data is on your computer you can import it." a...

• Casual Listener
  • I figured out that the album "Narrenkönig" from artist "Schandmaul" does not work in the spotify desktop client. I have premium and can find the album and tracks but it says "Song not available. When...
  • mjg9770
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    desktop app
    desktop client
    desktop version
    Missing Album
    missing songs
    Missing Track
    Narrenkönig
    Schandmaul
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Morning Commute Playlist

just would like to point out that the morning commute playlist has a song in it named 'work from home' where the chorus contains 'you don't gotta go to work'... ironic or sadistic?

• just would like to point out that the morning commute playlist has a song in it named 'work from home' where the chorus contains 'you don't gotta go to work'... ironic or sadistic?
  • keira4664
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zootopia playlists/ Discover Weekly

1. Are Zootopia playlists made by random choices from Disney? I like those playlists but I'm not sure what those playlists are. 2. Is Discover Weekly chosen only by my song taste? If it is so, do you know how Spotify does that? Thank you....

• Casual Listener
  • 1. Are Zootopia playlists made by random choices from Disney? I like those playlists but I'm not sure what those playlists are.   2. Is Discover Weekly chosen only by my song taste? If it...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Are streaming musics encrypted ?

I have heard a news that Spotify has encrypted music. Is it true? Will it occur any problem?

• Roadie
  • I have heard a news that Spotify has encrypted music. Is it true? Will it occur any problem? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Any truth in this

Spotify announces plans to remove heavy metal music If this is correct then it's bye bye Spotify. I will not pay to use a service that has removed my favourite music. “It’s clear that advertisers are not comfortable maintaining affiliation with compa...

• Regular
  •   Spotify announces plans to remove heavy metal music   If this is correct then it's bye bye Spotify. I will not pay to use a service that has removed my favourite music.   “...
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metal
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did this song go? Joyner Lucas - Ross Capicchioni

Probably a long shot that won't be answered but I wondered where this song went after it disappeared from my playlist and can't be found on spotify. I'm guessing the artist has just taken it off? The artist is pretty unknown but this was his most pla...

• Gig Goer
  • Probably a long shot that won't be answered but I wondered where this song went after it disappeared from my playlist and can't be found on spotify. I'm guessing the artist has just taken it off? The...
  • MuurKz
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Hip Hop
    Rap
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

My Chemical Romance First Album

Hello, I was wondering if Spotify was ever planning to re-upload I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love , it is such a great album and of course something you can't miss to have together with the other 3. I have read a thread from 4 years ...

• Hello, I was wondering if Spotify was ever planning to re-upload I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love , it is such a great album and of course something you can't miss to have together w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Band
    Emo
    MCR
    Music
    Rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music change from studio version to live version

While I was listening to the album Sempiternal from Bring Me The Horizon, at the moment I got to the music "Empire (Let Them Sing)", it played the music but not the album version, instead it played the live version. It also happened with the music "H...

• While I was listening to the album Sempiternal from Bring Me The Horizon, at the moment I got to the music "Empire (Let Them Sing)", it played the music but not the album version, instead it played t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music request please? Asap

Jim photoglo - will of the windRupert holmes - terminal

• Jim photoglo - will of the wind Rupert holmes - terminal
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Now 93 - missing songs

Now That's What I Call Music 93 has just been made available on Spotify but there are several songs missing (grayed out):- Take Me Home - Radio Edit - Jess GlynneArmy - Ellie GouldingAdventure of a Lifetime - ColdplayGirls Like (Edit) - Tinie Tempah,...

• Visitor
  • Now That's What I Call Music 93 has just been made available on Spotify but there are several songs missing (grayed out):-   Take Me Home - Radio Edit  - Jess Glynne Army  -  E...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno playlist

The techno genre seems to have been removed, I loved that playlist. Any news on why this has happened?

• Casual Listener
  • The techno genre seems to have been removed, I loved that playlist. Any news on why this has happened?
  • FuturGarrij
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly question

When I found the Discover Weekly playlist I was so surprised and pleased by the result that I started saving the playlists to have a database of all previous weekly playlists. I am worried that this might cause issues with discover weekly because I'm...

• When I found the Discover Weekly playlist I was so surprised and pleased by the result that I started saving the playlists to have a database of all previous weekly playlists. I am worried that this ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating amount of followers

How long does it take to update the amount of followers on your playlist?Does it immediately change the amount when someone hits the follow button or does it update once every 24 hours (or an other time scale)?

• Gig Goer
  • How long does it take to update the amount of followers on your playlist? Does it immediately change the amount when someone hits the follow button or does it update once every 24 hours (or an other...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is wrong with the mixing of this song?

Is it just me or does the left-right balance of this song feel all wonky?I'm wearing headphones and I can't barly listen to this song:I Don't Mind, by James Brownhttps://open.spotify.com/track/6SgoxJeIZgWqKwSNQJq83Z

• Casual Listener
  • Is it just me or does the left-right balance of this song feel all wonky? I'm wearing headphones and I can't barly listen to this song: I Don't Mind, by James Brown https://open.spotify.com/tr...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why JYP artists are not included in the kpop playlists?

It's nice now that Spotify have included k-pop playlists but not all kpop songs are listed. Artists from JYP are not included at all. I've been waiting for quite a while now. I wish to see more latest kpop songs in the playlist.

• Regular
  • It's nice now that Spotify have included k-pop playlists but not all kpop songs are listed. Artists from JYP are not included at all. I've been waiting for quite a while now. I wish to see more lates...
  • OllyDarcy
  • Casual Listener
  • 27 replies
  • 30 likes
  • K-pop
  • 27 replies
  • 30 likes

Last Chair Violinist By SPM/South Park Mexican

Why is it that the full album isn't able to be played offline? Or even playable? And seems to be missing some songs.

• Why is it that the full album isn't able to be played offline? Or even playable? And seems to be missing some songs.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • missing audio
    Missing Track
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pink Floyd Dark Side live at Empire Pool

I haven't been able to listen to the live LP added on to the end of the Dark Side studio set for several months. Is anyone aware why this was removed? I am a premium member. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I haven't been able to listen to the live LP added on to the end of the Dark Side studio set for several months. Is anyone aware why this was removed? I am a premium member. Thanks.
  • penylain67
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

My Way (Remix) - Fetty Wap ft DrakeMy Side- Drake

• My Way (Remix) - Fetty Wap ft Drake My Side- Drake
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saracen - Album request and duplicate artists

Saracen - NWOBHM band (New Wave of British Heavy Metal, for those who don't know). First album released in 1981 (Heroes, Saints & Fools). FIRST: Please add their album Marilyn, if possible. SECOND: Suddenly there's a new mob on the block using that n...

• Roadie
  • Saracen - NWOBHM band (New Wave of British Heavy Metal, for those who don't know). First album released in 1981 (Heroes, Saints & Fools).   FIRST: Please add their album Marilyn, if possib...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Carlos Chavez - Chamber Music Vol.1 - WRONG DISC!

Carlos Chavez - Chamber Music, Vol.1 - WRONG DISC! The tracks names and number seem ok, but instead of 'Carlos Chaves - Chamber Music, Vol. 1' (16 tracks) the actual disc under that name is 'Sara Hill - Harp Recital' (first 16 tracks of 17). It would...

• Regular
  • Carlos Chavez - Chamber Music, Vol.1 - WRONG DISC!   The tracks names and number seem ok, but instead of 'Carlos Chaves - Chamber Music, Vol. 1' (16 tracks) the actual disc under that name is ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes