Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Pencey Prep

I live in the UK and I cannot seem to find Heartbreak in Stereo by Pencey Prep on Spotify in the UK. It appears to be on the American Spotify, but I was wondering why it's not available in the UK and if it could be possible to get it in the UK? Thank...

• I live in the UK and I cannot seem to find Heartbreak in Stereo by Pencey Prep on Spotify in the UK. It appears to be on the American Spotify, but I was wondering why it's not available in the UK and...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

why can't I play some albums saved to my library??

Certain albums like Hypnotize by System of a Down are saved to my library but I can't play them. Why is this?? I have a premium subscription

• Certain albums like Hypnotize by System of a Down are saved to my library but I can't play them. Why is this?? I have a premium subscription
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album artwork for local files on iOS

I bought Lemonade by Beyoncé because it isn't on Spotify. I added it to my local files. I'm able to listen to it but the album artwork doesn't display. Is there anyway to add the artwork?

• I bought Lemonade by Beyoncé because it isn't on Spotify. I added it to my local files. I'm able to listen to it but the album artwork doesn't display. Is there anyway to add the artwork?
  • peeanofreeek
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Jay-Z streaming problem

Hi Spotify, I've been experiencing this issue on and off for a while now,I cant find nor stream Jay Z 'American Gangtser' album among others.Kindly look into this. Thanks

• Hi Spotify,   I've been experiencing this issue on and off for a while now, I cant find nor stream Jay Z 'American Gangtser' album among others. Kindly look into this. Thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music from youtube on Spotify?

Hey, I would like to have this song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=du8iQQ0zoRc on Spotify. It is a remix of Paramore- Still into you, made by Proximty so thought if It is possible to have It on Spotify. I know that proximity already exists on Spotify...

• Hey, I would like to have this song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=du8iQQ0zoRc on Spotify. It is a remix of Paramore- Still into you, made by Proximty so thought if It is possible to have It on Spoti...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are there covers but not the original songs?

I've been trying to find some songs from various genres but I can't seem to find the original artist's version of the song or sometimes even the original artist, but I see many other covers of the same song. Does anyone have any clue as to why this i...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to find some songs from various genres but I can't seem to find the original artist's version of the song or sometimes even the original artist, but I see many other covers of the sa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ANIME
    J-pop
    j-rock
    Rock
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Update New Releases Please

We can all agree Kendricks new album is great, but come on Spotify just update the darn new releases page. Anyone who doesn't know about Kendricks album by now likely never will.

• Casual Listener
  • We can all agree Kendricks new album is great, but come on Spotify just update the darn new releases page. Anyone who doesn't know about Kendricks album by now likely never will.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you add more remixes?

For Example: Kid ink - That's how you know (Enthic Remix)  

• For Example: Kid ink - That's how you know (Enthic Remix)   
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Licence

Im song writer and im about to make a mini album and in my basic licence i have the right to 50000 monetized streams here on spotify, RDIO or Rhapsody.How does this work?Do i get some kind of payment per stream?How do i know when there has been 50000...

• Casual Listener
  • Im song writer and im about to make a mini album and in my basic licence i have the right to 50000 monetized streams here on spotify, RDIO or Rhapsody. How does this work? Do i get some kind of pay...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is the album Poor Moon by Hiss Golden Messenger not on Spotify? Most of their others are.

Poor Moon by Hiss Golden Messenger used to be on Spotify, I'm pretty sure. I can even find it in the webplayer version, but not the app on my desktop or phone. Still, the webplayer Poor Moon album is blanked out and won't play. Can we get this on the...

• Poor Moon by Hiss Golden Messenger used to be on Spotify, I'm pretty sure. I can even find it in the webplayer version, but not the app on my desktop or phone. Still, the webplayer Poor Moon album is...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

wrong songs

Hay last nigth i was lisning to some Seth MacFarlanes and when it startede playing the "A million ways to Die in the West" is was in German. even the one where it dose not say that it shoud be in German. is that something that can be looked at ?I hop...

• Hay last nigth i was lisning to some Seth MacFarlanes and when it startede playing the "A million ways to Die in the West" is was in German. even the one where it dose not say that it shoud be in Ger...
  • AxemBlack
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm searching for a psychedelic / eletronic playlist that has "Bassnectar - Reaching out" in it.

Hi everyone. Yesterday I found a great playlist that was recommended by Spotify. The only title of a song that I grabbed was "Bassnectar - Reaching Out" while it was playing in the background. Today I lost the playlist and cannot find it anymore. Can...

• Hi everyone. Yesterday I found a great playlist that was recommended by Spotify. The only title of a song that I grabbed was "Bassnectar - Reaching Out" while it was playing in the background. Today ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

About 5 seconds are truncated from all tracks on an entire album.

I was listening to Dream Theater's "Octavarium" on Spotify today and noticed that the transition between most of the tracks is abrupt, and several seconds of audio have been cut off. This is especially noticeable between Tracks 1-2, 2-3, 5-6, 6-7. I ...

• Regular
  • I was listening to Dream Theater's "Octavarium" on Spotify today and noticed that the transition between most of the tracks is abrupt, and several seconds of audio have been cut off.  This is es...
  • eaglebtc
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

fever to tell album by Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Hi, only one song from the whole album is available.This is suspicious And please refrain from posting the below quote ... if this is the only anwser i prefer being ignored!Thanks "Music added to Spotify is up to artists (songs/albums), labels and/or...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, only one song from the whole album is available. This is suspicious   And please refrain from posting the below quote ... if this is the only anwser i prefer being ignored! Thanks &nbsp...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Incomplete Song!

Added Mylo vs Miami Sound Machine - Doctor Pressure to my playlist (banging track) and noticed the song is incomplete and cuts out at 3:26": https://open.spotify.com/track/0cYTI5EDVd7T31mrQj4UOi If you listen on YouTube you'll see the song is actuall...

• Added Mylo vs Miami Sound Machine - Doctor Pressure to my playlist (banging track) and noticed the song is incomplete and cuts out at 3:26": https://open.spotify.com/track/0cYTI5EDVd7T31mrQj4UOi &nb...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do you get a song you like added to spotify?

Hi, how do you get a song you like added to spotify? is there someone to email to request? thanks Fran

• Hi, how do you get a song you like added to spotify? is there someone to email to request?  thanks Fran 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ty dolla sign beach house

Ty dolla sign beach house and beach house2 cant be found

• Ty dolla sign beach house and beach house2 cant be found
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song no longer available

I had the song Home for a Rest by spirit of the west deleted it by mistake and now can't find it.

• Casual Listener
  • I had the song Home for a Rest by spirit of the west deleted it by mistake and now can't find it.
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist songs vanishing. Many albums by great artists previously found are now gone. Why???

I have Spotify Premium, and have many playlists. Many of them lack songs that I know I have added. For instance: Today I discocered than the meny albums of Be Gees are gone. Mythology, the wonderful collectors box, was there, but is now gone. Please ...

• Regular
  • I have Spotify Premium, and have many playlists. Many of them lack songs that I know I have added. For instance: Today I discocered than the meny albums of Be Gees are gone. Mythology, the wonderful ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Estonian Viral lists?

Hi! I'm located in Estonia and occasionally loved listening to the Estonian Top/Viral 50. The lists seem to have disappeared from the list of countries, the other countries are still there. Where have our lists gone? Are they coming back? Thanks! Eva

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I'm located in Estonia and occasionally loved listening to the Estonian Top/Viral 50. The lists seem to have disappeared from the list of countries, the other countries are still th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes