Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

How is it decided that a song gets on spofity exactly?

I ask this mainly because of several interesting things I've noticed in my search for a song.1. Kero Kero Bonito is an artist who's album, Intro Bonito, is on Spofity.2. A playlist exists dedicated to the Secret Songs playlist from secretsongs.com, (...

• I ask this mainly because of several interesting things I've noticed in my search for a song. 1. Kero Kero Bonito is an artist who's album, Intro Bonito, is on Spofity. 2. A playlist exists dedic...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Marc Courtney Johnson Album

Hi,why is my favorite Jazz Album deleted?Please bring Marc Courtney Johnson's Album "You don't know what love is" back!

• Hi, why is my favorite Jazz Album deleted? Please bring Marc Courtney Johnson's Album "You don't know what love is" back!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

song under wrong artist

hello this track is under the wrong Yarn artist https://play.spotify.com/album/0qk2U20KNsgDqEmrYHehupEverytime I put a track up on spotify it is put under the country artist Yarn and not the Electronic music producer. If you have a way to make it so ...

• Regular
  • hello this track is under the wrong Yarn artist https://play.spotify.com/album/0qk2U20KNsgDqEmrYHehup Everytime I put a track up on spotify it is put under the country artist Yarn and not the E...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Shuffle

I have a playlist that I created and it plays for about 8 hours. I have it on shuffle but it doesn't properly shuffle the songs. I listen to the same songs over and over, and I noticed it did not play my newer added music. Please fix this! The playli...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlist that I created and it plays for about 8 hours. I have it on shuffle but it doesn't properly shuffle the songs. I listen to the same songs over and over, and I noticed it did not pla...
  • Jelso
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • shuffle
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to find original song that are not in spotify

Hi fellow users, first time writing in here so please guide me along if needed i'm actually looking for a song endless love from the movie "The Myth" by Jackie Chan but i'm only able to find 美麗的神話- Theme Song of The Myth whereby the female part suppo...

• Hi fellow users, first time writing in here so please guide me along if needed   i'm actually looking for a song endless love from the movie "The Myth" by Jackie Chan   but i'm only abl...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you add

Hello, i cant find in spotify and can you add Manowar's MMXIV album? This is a really legendary album

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i cant find in spotify and can you add Manowar's MMXIV album? This is a really legendary album
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Horror soundtracks being taken away :(

I love Spotify. It has changed my music life, and made me go "clean". But unfortunately, for all the artists they keep adding, there's always something they for some reason removes. And unfortunately, horror soundtracks seems to be somewhat exposed t...

• Regular
  • I love Spotify. It has changed my music life, and made me go "clean". But unfortunately, for all the artists they keep adding, there's always something they for some reason removes. And unfortunately...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Put on Vanic music

Put more on the artist Vanic like cant sleep and cops

• Put more on the artist Vanic like cant sleep and cops
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mother Feater is gone?

Did anyone else notice that Mother Feather's EP was gone from Spotify this morning?

• Did anyone else notice that Mother Feather's EP was gone from Spotify this morning?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: What happend to 'Lady(hear me tonight)' by Modjo

It wasn't just Lady (Hear Me Tonight) that was taken off Spotify. The entire album was taken off for a short while. It came back with all the songs from the album except Lady. I hope Spotify gets the song back.

• Casual Listener
  • It wasn't just Lady (Hear Me Tonight) that was taken off Spotify. The entire album was taken off for a short while. It came back with all the songs from the album except Lady. I hope Spotify gets the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Les Têtes Raides" Removed

Hello, I wonder why a great part of the discography of the french band "les Têtetes Raides" has been removed from Spotify. Indeed, only four CDs are now available. (And they are not the best...) I thank you very much, and I appologize also for my Eng...

• Hello,    I wonder why a great part of the discography of the french band "les Têtetes Raides" has been removed from Spotify.    Indeed, only four CDs are now available. (And ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs mit falschen Titeln gefunden

Hallo,ich habe festgestellt, dass bei dem Hans Zimmer Album Interstellar (spotify:album:6011h0N54AmbSoArPDgozg) den Titeln 22 und 23 der falsche Stream zugewiesen wurde. Titel 22 wird als "No Time For Caution" angezeigt und wenn ich ihn abspiele spie...

• Hallo, ich habe festgestellt, dass bei dem Hans Zimmer Album Interstellar (spotify:album:6011h0N54AmbSoArPDgozg) den Titeln 22 und 23 der falsche Stream zugewiesen wurde. Titel 22 wird als "No Time ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Fehler im System
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you add

Can you add 5AM by: Logic

• Can you add 5AM by: Logic
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More soundtracks

Hey Spotify I was just wondering if you guys could somehow add all the pokemon movie soundtracks if possible please:)

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify I was just wondering if you guys could somehow add all the pokemon movie soundtracks if possible please:)
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate artist: Nero & NERO

Hey, I just noticed that the music of the artist Nero is split up between Nero and NERO. For example Nero has their album Welcome Reality while NERO has their latest work, Between II Worlds. Is there any way this could be fixed? Thanks!

• Hey,   I just noticed that the music of the artist Nero is split up between Nero and NERO. For example Nero has their album Welcome Reality while NERO has their latest work, Between II Worlds....
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album not available anymore in my country

Hello all, Recently I wanted to listen to "Off the Wall" by Michael Jackson, but to my suprise it's not available anymore in the Netherlands. I listened to it many times before on Spotify, so why is it suddenly out of the database? And is it ever com...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   Recently I wanted to listen to "Off the Wall" by Michael Jackson, but to my suprise it's not available anymore in the Netherlands. I listened to it many times before on Spotify, s...
  • hegesk
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No 'Having you near me' in Air Supply album

I just wonder why there's no 'Having you near me' in the Air Supply, i really liked that song...

• I just wonder why there's no 'Having you near me' in the Air Supply, i really liked that song...
  • tonyram57
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

I don't want to see Turkish Playlists

Did Spotify open a liaison office in Turkey? Suddenly my spotify is Turkish, it is suggesting the Turkish pop music that I never listen to... There has to be an option to block specific users and their playlists...

• Did Spotify open a liaison office in Turkey? Suddenly my spotify is Turkish, it is suggesting the Turkish pop music that I never listen to...   There has to be an option to block specific user...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Naming is not appropriate?

there are some errors naming songs. In Jikustik album - "SIANG". The track name is not appropriate. Please help and fix it. Thankyou...

• Visitor
  • there are some errors naming songs. In Jikustik album - "SIANG". The track name is not appropriate. Please help and fix it.   Thankyou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes