Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Install Spotify on Debian Linux

1. Add the Spotify repository signing key to be able to verify downloaded packages sudo apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys BBEBDCB318AD50EC6865090613B00F1FD2C19886 2. Add the Spotify repository echo deb http://repositor...

• 1. Add the Spotify repository signing key to be able to verify downloaded packages   sudo apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys BBEBDCB318AD50EC6865090613B00F1FD2C1...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

FEMM's Neon Twilight/Countdown Single wrong names

https://open.spotify.com/album/5QRn79GuzG7TJNoiWX43t1?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open&play=true FEMM's Neon Twilight/Countdown Single has the songs labeled wrongly. What should be "Neon Twilight" is instead "Countdown" and "Coun...

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/album/5QRn79GuzG7TJNoiWX43t1?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open&play=true   FEMM's Neon Twilight/Countdown Single has the songs lab...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AMA LA MUSICA NON FARLA MORIRE

1976 l’anno in cui io Zaneli Roberto Nato a Roma residente a Bologna batterista già dall’età di 8 anni in quel periodo suonavo con un gruppo i Faraoni in varie discoteche dell’epoca . un bel giorno mi venne il sentore di fare composizione lasciai tut...

•  1976 l’anno in cui io Zaneli Roberto Nato a Roma residente a Bologna batterista già dall’età di 8 anni in quel periodo suonavo con un gruppo i Faraoni in varie discoteche dell’epoca . un bel gi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playrecordrz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Kizomba Songs

Alady Tanko - Nao Me AbandonaJey V - Longe De TiSean Pd feat. Zara G - Toque Da NightLandrick - Nao Bate Bem I am grateful if the support can add this songs to Spotify

• Casual Listener
  • Alady Tanko - Nao Me Abandona Jey V - Longe De Ti Sean Pd feat. Zara G - Toque Da Night Landrick - Nao Bate Bem   I am grateful if the support can add this songs to Spotify 🙂
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Newcomer Rapper Germany

Here is some good new Rapper from Germany, they are unknown, but their music is very good: - Qbano (or L-Cubano)- Samy (just 2 Songs "Deixá Los Falar" and "Minha Estrada")- Miami Yacine (more Music from him on Spotify please) I am very grateful if th...

• Casual Listener
  • Here is some good new Rapper from Germany, they are unknown, but their music is very good:   - Qbano (or L-Cubano) - Samy (just 2 Songs "Deixá Los Falar" and "Minha Estrada") - Miami Yacine ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you get Spotify to add a song??

My one favorite song in the whole world isn't on Spotify There are other versions of it by other people, but they all sound horrible. How do you go about getting Spotify to add a song? Sont title: You have the right to remain silent Song Artist: Perf...

• My one favorite song in the whole world isn't on Spotify 😞  There are other versions of it by other people, but they all sound horrible.  How do you go about getting Spotify to add a song?...
  • CloudTapes
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Grateful Dead- Cornell 1977 St. Stephen from another show/year

It's clear to this seasoned Deadhead that the St. Stephen in set 2 is not from the coveted and revered 5/8/77 Cornell Univ. show. It's from an earlier show from 1968-69. Come on guys!

• It's clear to this seasoned Deadhead that the St. Stephen in set 2 is not from the coveted and revered 5/8/77 Cornell Univ. show.  It's from an earlier show from 1968-69.  Come on guys!
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find a album

Tried to find a bitty mclean album called just to let you know and it's not coming up

• Tried to find a bitty mclean album called just to let you know and it's not coming up
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Music I want isn't on here

I wanted to find Shine Get by Aethernaut, but it's not on spotify.

• Visitor
  • I wanted to find Shine Get by Aethernaut, but it's not on spotify.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I consolidate these tracks under 1 artist profile?

Hi, How do I consolidate these tracks under 1 artist profile? spotify:track:4gwuUeektPIcbqVyPUovBjspotify:track:4cv92G2cRHAFVLBSCzL558spotify:track:45wN1Yejlsi8jesAEnqw4v Thanks!

• Hi,   How do I consolidate these tracks under 1 artist profile?   spotify:track:4gwuUeektPIcbqVyPUovBj spotify:track:4cv92G2cRHAFVLBSCzL558 spotify:track:45wN1Yejlsi8jesAEnqw4v &nbsp...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] Why Bjork playlist is so poor?

Bjork has a discography of atleast 8 different records but all there is in this artist's list is 1 full record, Vulnicura which is the most recent record from her (and Gling-glo when she was 7y/o ¬_¬, I mean come on¡). The rest are just remixes and a...

• Casual Listener
  • Bjork has a discography of atleast 8 different records but all there is in this artist's list is 1 full record, Vulnicura which is the most recent record from her (and Gling-glo when she was 7y/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Joey Hyde error

Hello. To whom do I report an error that involves Spotify posting a new album from an artist with the same name as another artist that does not properly belong to that latter artist? See: Joey Hyde. They recnetly posted an album from some dude with t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. To whom do I report an error that involves Spotify posting a new album from an artist with the same name as another artist that does not properly belong to that latter artist?  See: Joey ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Music File: Two Lone Swordsmen - The Bunker

URI: spotify:track:3UcMBpcdmZlI0zgMy45IpA The song file is incorrect on The Bunker (from the album Tiny Reminders). I own a physical copy of the album and the track is not The Bunker. I couldn't find a thread of this sort of problem, hope this gets w...

• Regular
  • URI: spotify:track:3UcMBpcdmZlI0zgMy45IpA   The song file is incorrect on The Bunker (from the album Tiny Reminders). I own a physical copy of the album and the track is not The Bunker. ...
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unbox Therapy Music

Hey, I was watching some youtube and I found this channel called "Unbox Therapy". He had some really good background music and when he tries a new speaker or headphones the music he plays is awesome! Casey Niestat is another famous youtuber and he ha...

• Hey, I was watching some youtube and I found this channel called "Unbox Therapy". He had some really good background music and when he tries a new speaker or headphones the music he plays is awesome!...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Missing songs

I am a big fan of Spotify and noticed the songs Ballin by Logic and Julius Caesar by French Montana can't be found. Will they ever be available, because I know many other fans would like to hear these songs?

• I am a big fan of Spotify and noticed the songs Ballin by Logic and Julius Caesar by French Montana can't be found. Will they ever be available, because I know many other fans would like to hear thes...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Artists and User Account having same follower count ?

i am a new artist (since Spotify For Artists) with my old personal account linked up. It seems crazy my playlists i make as a User that gets selected as my Artist curated playlists still has the User as the creator. Essentially i am building follower...

• Casual Listener
  • i am a new artist (since Spotify For Artists) with my old personal account linked up. It seems crazy my playlists i make as a User that gets selected as my Artist curated playlists still has the User...
  • jamesheather
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! More live albums available

Some artists have released DVD's of live performances during their carreers. Just as an example: Foo Fighters in Wembley. It would be nice if we could have the audio of those concerts in Spotify. Or any other artists live performances... Another exam...

• Music Fan
  • Some artists have released DVD's of live performances during their carreers.  Just as an example: Foo Fighters in Wembley.  It would be nice if we could have the audio of those concerts...
  • Bad_Girl25
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to join my user account with my artist page

How to join my user account with my artist page, I want to have only the artist as the two have the same name como juntar minha conta de usuario com a minha pagina de artista, quero ter somente a de artista pois as duas tem o mesmo nome

• How to join my user account with my artist page, I want to have only the artist as the two have the same name   como juntar minha conta de usuario com a minha pagina de artista, quero ter some...
  • detective889
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add this song

Deniz Tekin - Sezenler Olmuş.This songer is very cool voice and casual singer. I want to see in Spotify her and her songs.

• Visitor
  • Deniz Tekin - Sezenler Olmuş. This songer is very cool voice and casual singer. I want to see in Spotify her and her songs.
  • Tbky
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Why can't I make an Artist page?

I have one simple request which is to make an artist page. I do not want to be a user, just make an artist page. The registration walk through will not allow me to "Get Access" or verify an artist page because it will only allow you to find pre exist...

• I have one simple request which is to make an artist page. I do not want to be a user, just make an artist page. The registration walk through will not allow me to "Get Access" or verify an artist pa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes